1. Mila Kunis

2. Kate Upton

3. Jennifer Lawrence

4. Jessica Alba

5. Megan Fox

by Anonymousreply 3404/12/2013

I can only speak to the men:

[quote]1. Ryan Gosling

OK, I'll buy that. He is pretty fuckable.

[quote]2. Zac Efron

Nice body, but he has nothing to say and still looks like a squeaky-clean teen idiot.

[quote]3. Adam Levine

The tatts are too big of a turn-off for me: plus he's too skinny. He's handsome though.

[quote]4. Channing Tatum

I wouldn't kick him out of bed (he's handsome and has a great body), but he's just not very appealing to me. There's no charm.

[quote]5. Bradley Cooper

I'll buy him as a choice too. But he has to shut up and not talk about himself.

by Anonymousreply 104/11/2013

My list:

1. Tom Hardy

2. Matt Bomer

3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

4. Henry Cavill

5. Andrew Garfield

Bradley Cooper is vile looking.

by Anonymousreply 204/11/2013

Obviously I wouldn't kick Bradley Cooper out of head but he hardly is fuckable. Doesn't give off a very sexual vibe and has manic eyes.

Where is Michael Fassbender and Tom Hardy? They both own sexual charisma.

by Anonymousreply 304/11/2013

As usual, they're picks are by popularity instead of actually judging their looks. And of course, no black people on the list.

by Anonymousreply 404/11/2013

R2, what do you find bike looking about Cooper? I agree with you by the way.

by Anonymousreply 504/11/2013

I would think Christina Hendricks would be at the top of the straight guys' list of fuckable women. The list as published reads like a gay man's notion of what straight men want.

by Anonymousreply 604/11/2013

If by "fuckable" men these guys are all candidates to be bent over and fucked, I get it.

I can't imagine Zac Efron or Bradley Cooper topping anyone.

by Anonymousreply 704/11/2013

Oops, I meant "vile" not "bike".

by Anonymousreply 804/11/2013

My list:

1. Colin Firth

2. Wentworth Miller

3. Luke Macfarlane

4. Michael Ealy

5. Corbin Bleu

by Anonymousreply 904/11/2013

Colin Firth? Really? Are you my granny?

by Anonymousreply 1004/11/2013

Another list that is an Echo Chamber for Power Agent promotion.

Mila Kunis and Lawrence have been promoted and promoted and promoted as sex goddesses, but do most straight men want to bang them more than someone like Kristina Hendricks? Not a fucking chance.

The truth is that we're just seeing print collude with Hollywood agents and execs to 'make' certain names big(ger). In the case of Kunis, I really think it's pretty futile. All this attention and she's still B-list at best.

by Anonymousreply 1104/11/2013

A lot of straight men find Christina Hendricks to be a bit large.

by Anonymousreply 1204/11/2013

No black men, of course. Or Asian. Or Latino.

Racists.

by Anonymousreply 1304/11/2013

No Joe Manganiello???!!!

by Anonymousreply 1404/11/2013

I'd definitely have Joe Manganiello, along with Ryan Kwanten, Tom Welling, Hugh Jackman, and Henry Cavill

by Anonymousreply 1504/11/2013

Gene Hackman

Jane Fonda

Don Cheadle

Eddie Huang

Helen Mirren

Javier Bardem

by Anonymousreply 1604/11/2013

Bogus list. Mr. Anderson "hot as fuck" Cooper is not included.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 1704/11/2013

Where is Heath Ledger? List is invalid.

by Anonymousreply 1804/11/2013

Ew, I'd only consider Ryan Gosling out of the male list. Well, okay, Zac and maybe Adam might be somewhat fuckable in their way.

The order is correct, but those names should be way farther down the list.

by Anonymousreply 1904/11/2013

Tsk tsk. Why is Details going out of its way to prove how irrelevant it is?

by Anonymousreply 2004/11/2013

The fact that those fuglies Ryan and Bradley made the list but Matt Bomer didn't prove this list is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 2104/11/2013

Matt Bomer should be in spots 1 through 5 obviously.

by Anonymousreply 2204/11/2013

Mila Kunis is hot, period. J law? I like her but she us not on my hottie list.

by Anonymousreply 2304/11/2013

Would someone please start a thread on Iphone malware? I have an ad that redirects me to a game every time I try to browse.

I'd really appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 2404/11/2013

Walter Matthau

Jerry Lewis

Seymour Hoffman

Toby Jones

Michael Richards

by Anonymousreply 2504/11/2013

[quote]Mila Kunis and Lawrence have been promoted and promoted and promoted as sex goddesses, but do most straight men want to bang them more than someone like Kristina Hendricks? Not a fucking chance.

You don't know many straight guys, do you? Christina (yes, with a Ch, not K) is getting up there in age and recently gone past "voluptuous" into the region of "plump." Also, most "Details" readers are 25-35 years old and not into older women. (Btw do you even know who Kate Upton is? Googling her doesn't count.)

This list is mostly spot-on except for the inclusion of Zac Efron, a fading star at best (plus I picture him as being a bad lay, for some reason). I would've gone with one of the Hemsworth brothers instead, preferably Chris.

by Anonymousreply 2604/11/2013

Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten, Lafayette the character, not the actor who plays him, on True Blood, Ryan Gosling, Wentworth Miller circa The Human Stain, Mathew Goode, Rupert Friend, Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams on Suits, Joseph Fiennes circa Elizabeth and Shakespeare in Love, Jonathan Rhys Meyers circa The Tudors, Ray Stevenson AKA Titus Pullo, Andy Whitfield R.I.P. and an Agron, Gannicus and Julius Caesar Dagwood on, wait for it, Spartacus!.

by Anonymousreply 2704/11/2013

Isn't Christina around 35 or so? I would hardly call her ancient.

Bradley Cooper does not appeal to me in the slightest. I would never put him on that list.

by Anonymousreply 2804/12/2013

For the Ladies: Charlize Theron, Morena Baccarin, Rachel Weisz, Julia Ormond circa Legend of the Fall, Archie Panjabi, not beautiful but she is confident and sensual and she knows it, Natalie Dormer, hot as hell on The Tudors, Michelle Pfeiffer circa Tequila Sunrise and Baker Boys.

by Anonymousreply 2904/12/2013

I'm surprised Emily Taplin Boyd didn't make the list

by Anonymousreply 3004/12/2013

R17, the only deranged person here is you because no one was going to bring him up in the first place but YOU had to do it just so you could get your stupid dig in.

by Anonymousreply 3104/12/2013

r6, "a gay man's notion of what straight men want" is basically Details' editorial mission statement. Straight boys do love Mila Kunis and J-Law, though.

by Anonymousreply 3204/12/2013

Jessica Alba is ordinary looking, nothing special.

Adam Levine looks retarded.

Bradley Cooper is merely ok, he's not THAT hot folks.

The rest are just meh. They could've found ONE black or Asian person just to show a teeny bit of diversity.

by Anonymousreply 3304/12/2013

Non of the guys would do it for me, esp not Gosling, Levine, Efron and Tatum - all of them are as boring as hell. Bardem was hot 5 years ago, he looks like a old worn out drunken douche now, Levitt is ridiculous, Colin Firth is very lame, Tom Hardy is cool, Tom Hiddleston and Ben Mendelsohn are cool too, RDJ, Andrew Garfield (sans Emma Stone). Can't think of many celebs/actors I find interesting now.

by Anonymousreply 3404/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.