Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pick your shit up. Pick it up. Pick it the fuck up. Please.

What the fuck is wrong with people who leave their shit everywhere, leave their laundry in the dryer for days- only to dump it onto a chair for another few days more? It's just as easy to put away the toothpaste as it is to pick it up and use it- and that cap screws on as well as off. Oh and that roll of TP that you left on the counter could have just as easily made it onto the dispenser. If you can rinse your dishes off, you put them away too. If you do bother to clean a dish, just go ahead and dry it. It's not hard. Do you leave it on the counter in hope that it will magically float back into the cabinet— Is that why you always leave the cabinet doors open as well? And why is closing any kind of drawer,- kitchen, bathroom, dresser- all the way like an insurmountable disability? Seriously, What is this fucking condition?

by Anonymousreply 2804/12/2013

Loose bowels?

IBS?

by Anonymousreply 104/10/2013

Either dump your partner or get used to picking up after him. You will not change him.

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2013

Some of us would like to have a partner to get mad at once in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 304/10/2013

Since you asked: If you don't have a need for order and you can remember where things are, it is more efficient to just leave things where you last used them. All of the energy of getting something out of its hiding place and retuning it there when you are done is wasted.

Putting things away is only necessary when other people will need to find them.

Other than that, "neatness" is merely a preference that some have elevated to a position of moral correctness.

Obviously, if you are sharing space it is necessary to reach an accommodation.

by Anonymousreply 404/10/2013

What R3 said. And what R2 said.

by Anonymousreply 504/10/2013

OP, that's no way to talk about your mother. You know she's getting a little senile and it's not her fault that the basement gets a little damp for you.

by Anonymousreply 704/11/2013

My roommate's boyfriend, who practically lives with us, is this person. He's trying, but often falls short. Nice guy, just not a considerate person when it comes to these things. Im moving out as soon as I can.

by Anonymousreply 804/11/2013

How much can one uptight prissypants [italic]TAKE???[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 904/11/2013

OP must be a nightmare to live with, he's not happy unless everything is in the spot HE picked for it.

OP, the only way to make sure absolutely everything is the way you want it to be is to live by yourself. No other human being will ever be able to do things exactly the way you want them done.

by Anonymousreply 1004/11/2013

The condition is called Not Giving a Fuck.

I suspect you're one of the Typhoid Marys of this condition, OP: after being around you for a while, everyone breaks out in it.

Am I right?

by Anonymousreply 1104/11/2013

"Seriously, What is this fucking condition?"

It's called OCD.

by Anonymousreply 1204/11/2013

Hmm, interesting that so many feel that's okay. I don't think there's a thing you can do to change these types. Obviously, it's inconsiderate and passive-aggressive when you've told them how you feel about it.

by Anonymousreply 1304/11/2013

I'll do it if you stamp your feet and yell just a LITTLE bit harder, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1404/11/2013

OP, you probably should live alone. I don't mean this in a bad way. You can still have friends and even a relationship, but some people aren't meant to cohabitate with others. Live by yourself and have things exactly as you like them.

by Anonymousreply 1504/11/2013

They're lazy, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1604/11/2013

Do you even have a penis, OP? You seem like a bitch of a nag.

by Anonymousreply 1704/11/2013

shopping today encountered another shopper with two annoying habits.... (1) narrated her every move.... (2) careless, thoughtless, stupid and ignorant.

when her phone range she said to no one (or the entire universe..."Shit. people only call when you're trying to do something else... don't have time for this... etc etc etc..." then proceded to narrated, unfilteredly, every move she made. Hon, if yr so effin busy, don't answer the phone or keep it short.

Then, and pertinetn to OP's topic, while handling cosmetics, she dropped a tube of something on the floor. "Shit. I was gonna pick that up... " then kicked the fallen product under the shelf.

Basically, we are propagating a population of people (and of ALL classes.... ALL races... and ALL badkgrounds) who are feel entitled to anything unearned... consider it a right to behave badly... a privilege to be as stupid as humanly possible... and an art to be self-centered in all aspects and to denegrate anyone tolerant, kind, sensitive or appreciative of what is good.

we are doomed.

by Anonymousreply 1804/11/2013

shut the hell up and stop telling me what do mom!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1904/11/2013

Lesbian drama.

by Anonymousreply 2004/11/2013

I've noticed that men who are raised by mothers who do everything for them tend to grow up unable & unwilling to do anything themselves.

I haven't seen mothers doting on daughters the same way they do on sons, so most women don't seem to grow up as helpless as men.

by Anonymousreply 2104/11/2013

R4 = Slob

by Anonymousreply 2204/11/2013

one is taught this in nursery school, it usually doesn't take apparently.

by Anonymousreply 2304/11/2013

how about the gym? THROW YOUR TOWELS IN THE BINS! CLOSE YOUR LOCKER DOORS! DON'T THROW YOUR TOWELS ON THE FLOOR! after lunch the locker room floor is covered in white towels. you can't even see the moldy carpet.

by Anonymousreply 2404/11/2013

i'm with R4 on this. I don't have a need to control my environment and i know where everything is and I make it presentable if I have guests

That being said when I was burgled, I didn't notice a difference from when they had ransacked my rooms and how I normally live......

by Anonymousreply 2504/11/2013

The next time it happens, roll up a newspaper and hit him/her on the nose with it.

by Anonymousreply 2604/11/2013

You guys giving OP shit are probably just a load of lazy slobs who don't want your card punched.

OP, I get it.

by Anonymousreply 2704/11/2013

[quote]after lunch the locker room floor is covered in white towels. you can't even see the moldy carpet.

That's not moldy carpet.

by Anonymousreply 2804/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.