Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Celebrities who have bad feet

Why where open toe shoes if your feet are all fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 2904/11/2013

Posh spice. Nasty trotters indeed.

by Anonymousreply 104/10/2013

*wear

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2013

I have a hard time believing those are Elizabeth Hurley's feet.

by Anonymousreply 304/10/2013

Those feet are all disgusting!

Bunions are vile. Might as well not leave the house.

Some of those feet do not belong to those people.

by Anonymousreply 404/10/2013

Please, those are not even close to ugly feet. There are a couple with bunions, but for most part they are just feet struggling to stay in some strappy high-heal sandal. Your feet would look scared for their life too if you had to walk in most of those shoes.

It is absolutely ridiculous to say any of those women have ugly feet. You can google ugly feet and get your fill.

These are hideous feet

by Anonymousreply 504/10/2013

You can't count Goldie. She's an old lady, already.

by Anonymousreply 604/10/2013

[quote]Celebrities who have bad feet

OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 704/10/2013

Yeah, how does Elizabeth Hurley have a black woman's feet?

How about male celebs with nasty hooves? I saw a "Designing Women" rerun recently that showed Meschach Taylor barefoot. Good god he has some jacked feet!

Seann William Scott has nasty feet too - disappointing since he's otherwise hot.

by Anonymousreply 804/10/2013

Those be some ugly feets and why do so many of them look like they have unpolished, yellowing toenails?

by Anonymousreply 904/10/2013

Pointy toe high heeled shoes cause deformities. Some of these women may have destroyed their feet because of fashion. Follow the link for some reading on the effect of high heels from one of the orthopedic leaders in the US.

by Anonymousreply 1004/10/2013

Posh's feet are jacked because of the ridiculous shoes she wears almost constantly. She's rarely seen in flats.

by Anonymousreply 1104/10/2013

You think their feet are bad? You should see their assholes!

by Anonymousreply 1204/11/2013

R12 = Kurt Russell

by Anonymousreply 1304/11/2013

I can't imagine how much those glamorous red-carpet shoes hurt, even when they fit properly.

So many of them are the wrong size it's just strange - are they wearing free sample shoes or something?

by Anonymousreply 1404/11/2013

We used to have a large footed community theatre actress we followed.....but we can't do that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1504/11/2013

Jennifer Anniston:

by Anonymousreply 1604/11/2013

I'll nominate Uma Thurman:

by Anonymousreply 1704/11/2013

Nasty. WTF is wrong with these feet besides never clipping their nails.

by Anonymousreply 1804/11/2013

[quote]So many of them are the wrong size it's just strange - are they wearing free sample shoes or something?

I've wondered this too. Some of them have toes hanging over the edges of their sandals so I'm guessing their squeezing their feet into too small shoes.

Kate Beckinsale has really ugly long, finger-like toes.

by Anonymousreply 1904/11/2013

Naomi Campbell owns this thread and will throw her Manolos at your face if you don't agree.

by Anonymousreply 2004/11/2013

Not only that, R19, but some of those heels are so high, they literally push your feet forward and they are left hanging over the edge of the shoe.

What's with all the crooked toes and big toes pointing in all sorts of directions?

I'll say it again,ugly feet are ugly.

by Anonymousreply 2104/11/2013

I don't think those feet belonged to those stars. If they did then most stars wear shoes that are too small for them.

by Anonymousreply 2204/11/2013

What you should know to do is get a size that fits and then wear something in the shoe that will hold your toes back.

The reason that I don't believe those are the actors feet, because what actress doesn't get a pedicure? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2304/11/2013

Rupaul's toes squish out the front of his open-tied shoes too.

by Anonymousreply 2404/11/2013

I'm gay and I have a raging footfetish for great feet on a guy, but I have to say Penelope Cruz and Jennifer Aniston have some fucking sexy feet. Aniston especially has men feet.

by Anonymousreply 2504/11/2013

Steven Tyler, giving the ladies a run for their money:

by Anonymousreply 2604/11/2013

Some feet were born ugly, but most of these are just stressed or deformed from wearing impossible shoes.

What fifty year old women do you see running down the street in 5 inch shoes? Or even thirty-year olds?

Oprah used to say, these are my five minutes shoes, as in she could stand in them that long for the beginning of her show.

I believe all these feet shots. Some are not so bad, most are damaged with broken toes and the strain of not just a high heel but a shoe with only a small strap keeping the jacked up girl pavement scraping in.

I am an ex pro soccer player and my toes are all crooked and broken many times, and their are some bony areas where there should not be.

My arches are still sexy and my feet are soft and I wear the hell outta socker socks. The legs are the last to go. There is more good stuff further up....

Something's got to give and pedicures are not miracles, unless you have lived a suburban princess or Gaybourhood life of nothing but self pampering.

Actresses and athletes gotta work kids. The feet take a beating.

I find Aniston's veiny feet kind of sexy, they are lean sexy athletic feat. Take the pressure off, I bet they are cute.

by Anonymousreply 2704/11/2013

Lara Flynn Boyle has chimp feet.

by Anonymousreply 2804/11/2013

Ashton has the most beautiful feet.

by Anonymousreply 2904/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.