Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Matt Bomer the new Gale Harold?

Just saw clips of white collar and some snippets of him in Magic Mike. Gorgeous fellow, but talentless and bland and ultimately, easily forgettable.

Is Bomer destined trot on the same path that Harold walked on not so long ago?

Sure he's hot stuff now, but will we even remember him after white collar and will he go on to become anything afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2013

I still have no idea who Gale Harold is and I have to wonder, why in god's name did his parents name him Gale?

by Anonymousreply 104/10/2013

He's the new Gale Gordon

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2013

I always saw the name "Gale Harold" on here, but never thought to look it up. And I agree with R1 about the name.

I thought he was some guy from the 40s/50s. His parents are cruel.

He's hot, though.

by Anonymousreply 304/10/2013

He's the new Gale Storm.

by Anonymousreply 404/10/2013

He's gorgeous and boring.

by Anonymousreply 504/10/2013

How the FUCK do you know whether or not Matt Bomer is boring, Moron R5?

As for the original question, I've never seen Bomer in a role like E-ticket sexride "Brian Kinney." Gale Harold may just be meaner looking enough to play a more threatening character, but until I've seen Matt Bomer play such a part, I'll reserve judgment.

by Anonymousreply 604/10/2013

Yes Op. I'm not sure who either of them are and I'm pretty sure a lot of American doesn't either.

by Anonymousreply 704/10/2013

R6, based on his public persona, dickwad. no one knows jennifer lawrence. but her public persona is self-depricating and humorous. Matt Bomer is stiff and dull. Really nice to look at but nothing else. and your mother is a moron for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 804/10/2013

MB is humorous.

by Anonymousreply 904/10/2013

This troll anti-Matt Bomer is boring.

by Anonymousreply 1004/10/2013

Gale Harold is NOT gorgeous. He also wasn't believeable as the stud of studs he played on QAF. He was pretty ordinary--looks and body-wise--while Matt Bomer IS gorgeous with a great bod. In this respect, they have nothing in common.

by Anonymousreply 1104/10/2013

Matt Bomer is "pretty" and a very boring actor. I actually liked Gale on "desperate housewives." He is a decent actor.

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!