Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nate Berkus Engaged To Fashion Nobody

You'd think that Mr. Berkus would have second thoughts these days about dragging his lover into the jungle though.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3805/03/2014

Who's the top?

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 204/10/2013

Nate's starting to look old as fuck! Oprah must have stressed his ass OUT.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 304/10/2013

Not impressed at all. Oh, and by the way, R2, maybe they don't have one of those "top/bottom" relationships. Many of us don't.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 404/10/2013

I'm happy for Nate cuz Jeremiah seemed like a sweet guy on the TRZS.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 504/10/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 604/10/2013

He's quite a good looking guy

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 704/10/2013

It won't last.

It never does with Nate.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 804/10/2013

According to the boyfriend's website, he's an interior designer? Not fashion designer.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 904/10/2013

Machu Picchu?

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1004/10/2013

Child bride.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1104/10/2013

After 8 1/2 months they got engaged? Silly queens need to learn to be patient. It's not like society will judge them (more) if they have a child out of wedlock.

Slow down boys!

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1204/10/2013

[quote]TV personality and interior designer Berkus, 41..

uh, no.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1304/10/2013

The young-in strikes me as an opportunist. At least they're the same size.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1404/10/2013

A guy from LA reeling himself in a celebrity? I'm shocked.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1504/10/2013

[quote] The young-in strikes me as an opportunist.

If he's an opportunist, he's pretty bad at it. What opportunities does marrying Nate Berkus provide? You get to meet Oprah?

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1604/10/2013

A friend told me Brent's a nice guy, but social climber. Can Nate be that naive? And word around WeHo, is Brent is cursed with small peen. Anyone know Nate's peen size ? Always imagined he's a small guy , carrying around a big , thick, stick.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1704/10/2013

honeymoon in Krackatoa?

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1804/10/2013

RE 16 Hello ? All Nate's connections ? Not to mention Nate's hefty bank account. The guy went from a struggling assistant , to dating, like it, or not , one of the most well known interior designers / brands, in the US. He will make sure his name becomes as well known as Nate's , via reality show, or ?, before the inevitable divorce comes through.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 1904/10/2013

He was Rachel Zoe's new assistant on her reality show for a few episodes. He is hot. And built.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2004/10/2013

[quote] RE 16 Hello ? All Nate's connections ? Not to mention Nate's hefty bank account.

No one will remember who Nate Berkus is/was in ten years. People barely remember or care about Oprah these days and she was Nate's introduction to the world. By that point hopefully the fashionista will have figured out a way to make money.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2104/10/2013

This won't last. The way they've rushed everything so fast is not a good sign.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2204/10/2013

Anything for publicity. Their house will look gorgeous but it won't last after the wife finds out that Nate cannot help him become famous. Honeymoon in Phuket.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2404/10/2013

[quote]No one will remember who Nate Berkus is/was in ten years. People barely remember or care about Oprah these days and she was Nate's introduction to the world.

No one will remember me in FIVE years, but I'm still worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2504/10/2013

Jeremiah, whatever you do for God's sake don't let him take you on a beach vacation!

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2604/10/2013

They are both pocket-gays. They both look great too. Good luck to them.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2704/11/2013

Neither one of them are cute, and both look older than their age.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2806/18/2013

Nate has the talent of an in-house designer of the West Elm or Restoration Hardware, he's gone as far as he can go and now people have caught on to the fact that is design is pretty run of the mill.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 2906/18/2013

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3005/03/2014

Divorced!

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3105/03/2014

He is an ugly little stuck up troll with a small gherkin dick. He is so in love with himself. How did he ever kiss up to the Oprah? He practices kissing himself in the mirror. His show was one of the worst talkers ever, and that's saying something, as there are so many horrible ones out there (Ellen, is that you? Dr. Oz, would you please sit down and shut up for a minute? Bethany, just go away--Oh, you did! Katie, you're time us up. Go away and take the rest of the Today show with you please.) His show was so boring. He has the personality of a drawling bore. The guy must be desperate. Maybe they can be first in line for the inevitable NBC remake of Wizard of Oz when they send out a call for Munchkins.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3205/03/2014

I've heard Nate's dick is bigger than his arm, twat R32.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3305/03/2014

Brent comes from serious money, his family owns Annick Goutal.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3405/03/2014

[R33] have you smelled it?

If that is true about Annick Goutal, did Annick's daughter die--she had owned it a few years ago--or did she sell the company?

Not bragging, I was at the flagship store in Paris. Nice stuff...scent is almost too light though.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3505/03/2014

They are both gorgeous, and I wish them the best. Wtf is wrong with you all? I can see picking apart hetero couples, but hot gay couples deserve some respect here. Damn.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3605/03/2014

Hot gay couples?

Are we talking The Little Folks show?

Nate is a douche.

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3705/03/2014

You are all full of hate. Shame on you! I wish them well

by The Ghost of Fernando Bengoecheareply 3805/03/2014
Need more help? Click Here.