Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Damnit, every time I watch HBO On Demand they have Beyonce on before it.

I am sick of this woman being shoved down my throat

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2013

Take comfort in the fact that the public eventually tires of the unrelenting self promotion and turns on the object of their current affection/obsession. With a vengeance. I finally broke down and watched the schlockumentary. It was mildly entertaining but not in the way she meant it to be. It's shocking how uneducated and dumb she is. My favorite part is when she tells the crowd at one of her concerts to "stand up on your feet". As opposed to standing on one's hands or head? Also, how fast she hands the kid back to the Nanny when little Blue starts to cry. The fact that HBO hyped it to death told me that they paid a shit load of money for it and yet were not sure if their subscribers were going to go for it. It certainly wasn't the greatest documentary "OF ALL TIME!".

by Anonymousreply 104/10/2013

Beyonce was interviewed by a local radio station a few years ago when she was still with Destiny's Child. The girl was so dumb she could barely string two sentences together. I got the feeling she was educated in nothing but performing.

They have also been showing teases of the Liberace movie for awhile and that doesn't come out until May. Hope it's better than the Phil Spector movie.

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!