Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tennessee politician arrested for masturbating out car window at 90 mph

Three women testified last week in the trial of former Mount Carmel, Tennessee Vice-Mayor William Blakely, who is charged with exposing himself to multiple women while driving over the course of years.

According to Johnson City’s WJHL News Channel 11, Blakely repeatedly harassed women while driving, even going so far as to hang his genitals out the car window while driving at speeds in excess of 90 miles per hour.

While the run-ins with Blakely happened at different places and different times, all of the women’s stories began the same way, with Blakely pulling up alongside them on the highway, then starting to wave and try to catch their attention.

Deanna Dykes described Blakely as “Waving, grabbed his shirt, kind of pulled it up,” she said.

Another woman, Kelly Street said, “After the waving, it turned into a lot of beeping, him grabbing his chest area, and asking me going ‘please, please’ (clasping hands together) with his hands, may I… show me yours.”

“He was taking his hand, wetting his mouth, and masturbating,” said Deborah Sturgill. “I was scared that I was gonna wreck, he was gonna cause me to wreck.”

“At over 90 miles per hour, he had his penis out [the window],” said Sturgill “He was masturbating… and that’s when it got really, really bad. I wouldn’t look over any more, and I wrote his tag number down on my hand, which I believe he noticed, and he exited very quickly.”

Detective Terry Christian of the Kingsport, Tennessee Police Department said that her department has received dozens of complaints over the years about Blakely from women ages 16 to 65, but it was Rice’s quick thinking in writing down his tag number that enabled authorities to track him down.

“It went on for so long and nobody’s addressed it,” Christian said.

Last week’s testimony was an important turning point in that the women were able to overcome their fear and embarrassment and report the incidents.

“It’s important to make that report because if you don’t, they’re gonna feel that they can continue that offense and continue victimizing more females. And that might be your best friend, your daughter, your mother, your aunt, your niece. And you need to make that report because that’s what’s going to eventually stop that type of behavior,” said Christian.

Several more witnesses are reportedly ready to come forward as part of a grand jury investigation into the crimes.

by Jack Mehoffreply 4604/13/2013

Hanging your genitals out the window and masturbating while driving at 90mph? I have to say that's an impressive feat. I don't think I could do that. No, I really couldn't.

by Jack Mehoffreply 104/09/2013

He's kind of hot, what are they complaining about?

by Jack Mehoffreply 204/09/2013

Now that guy has STYLE!

by Jack Mehoffreply 304/09/2013

But Officer, I was just multi-tasking!

by Jack Mehoffreply 404/09/2013

[quote]so far as to hang his genitals out the car window while driving at speeds in excess of 90 miles per hour.

HOW?

by Jack Mehoffreply 504/09/2013

Seed kills.

by Jack Mehoffreply 604/09/2013

He must have some very low windows on his vehicle to be able to pull a stunt like that; along with a really long dick. Anytime I'm going over 80, I have both hands on the wheel.

by Jack Mehoffreply 704/10/2013

I am originally from Kingsport, TN

The DMV requires that one can competently expose oneself while maintaining a speed of 65 in order to earn ones drivers license. It's a cultural thing.

by Jack Mehoffreply 804/10/2013

Don't assume that there was criminal intent. Sometimes, when the windows are down and one is driving at high speeds, ones penis and testicles blow out the window because of the wind velocity.

by Jack Mehoffreply 904/10/2013

LULZZZZZ I love R8 & R9

by Jack Mehoffreply 1004/10/2013

If you have to hang your genitals out the window, get a designated driver.

by Jack Mehoffreply 1104/10/2013

I will play him in the Lifetime Movie

by Jack Mehoffreply 1204/10/2013

I lost the part to Matthew

by Jack Mehoffreply 1304/10/2013

[quote]I will play him in the Lifetime Movie

Yeah, Matthew Perry? You and what army? (I recommend the Turks.)

by Jack Mehoffreply 1404/10/2013

Two words: cruise control.

by Jack Mehoffreply 1504/10/2013

R13, losing the part is highly likely.

by Jack Mehoffreply 1604/10/2013

I'm always a little amazed by how unaware straight men are (or want to be) in how little women are interested in seeing their dicks.

by Jack Mehoffreply 1704/10/2013

I never understood why these guys don't expose themselves to other men. One of three things would happen: (1) Expose it to a straight man who will try for the rest of his life to forget he saw it, no police (2) Expose it to a gay man who will actually appreciate the experience, no police or (3) Expose it to a gay man, who will skewer you if your cock is small, but still no police.

by Jack Mehoffreply 1804/10/2013

Dem or Repuke?

by Jack Mehoffreply 1904/10/2013

Anyone who's ever driven a car knows that this is impossible. And were the women ALSO doing 90 to be able to keep up with hm? The whole thing sounds bogus.

by Jack Mehoffreply 2004/10/2013

R19, no doubt the fact that he was masturbating in front of *women* would throw you off, but yes, he is a Republican.

by Jack Mehoffreply 2104/10/2013

[quote]Anyone who's ever driven a car knows that this is impossible.

No it isn't.

Put the car in cruise control at 90 mph.

Masturbate with one hand and steer with the other.

Locate your victim and get their attention (honking and waving).

Keeping your eyes on the road, lift your pelvis up from the seat until your erect dick shows. Lean towards window for dangling or better showing/viewing.

by Jack Mehoffreply 2204/10/2013

Now THAT'S how you put VICE in the Vice-Mayor's office!

by Jack Mehoffreply 2304/10/2013

So the article states that it was one Deborah Sturgill who wrote his tag number down, but in the very next paragraph it states that it was "Rice's quick thinking" in writing down his tag number that enabled the police to catch him. Who is Rice?

by Jack Mehoffreply 2404/10/2013

Unless he was standing up in the car I don't how this is possible.

by Jack Mehoffreply 2504/10/2013

Police reports are always exaggerated.

by Jack Mehoffreply 2604/10/2013

Masturbating while driving and calling attention to yourself - believable

Getting your junk out the window while doing so is highly unlikely. Even if it were, wouldn't your balls be slapping the side of the car at that velocity? Ouch!

by Jack Mehoffreply 2704/10/2013

R20=Lindsay Lohan

by Jack Mehoffreply 2804/10/2013

[quote]Unless he was standing up in the car I don't how this is possible.

You are all taking the "penis out [the window]" reference to heart. First of all "the window" is paraphrased (as the presence of brackets indicate) so it is very likely the lady just said his penis was out and visible through the window. Secondly, it is possible to lift and flash. Many truck drivers know this.

Those of you who say it's not possible are fixated on a strictly frontal approach to flashing.

by Jack Mehoffreply 2904/10/2013

Was he a member of the Romanian gymnastics team?

by Jack Mehoffreply 3004/10/2013

This thread is useless without pictures (preferably diagrammatic).

by Jack Mehoffreply 3104/10/2013

The lady could've been in a truck, a high trucker semi looking down into his car.

She could have been the passenger in the truck.

Has anyone thought of this?

by Jack Mehoffreply 3204/10/2013

As it's TN, he couldn't say the word "Gay" so he decided to use sign language.

by Jack Mehoffreply 3304/10/2013

Sorry I meant R26.

by Jack Mehoffreply 3404/10/2013

What's the big deal? Politicians always are in a hurry to separate themselves from their issues.

by Jack Mehoffreply 3504/10/2013

I wish I could tag this entire thread for w&w. My sides hurt and my coworkers think I'm high.

by Jack Mehoffreply 3604/10/2013

[quote]it is possible to lift and flash

I could understand that possibility when in a parked car, but it's not so easy if you have to also steer the car while driving in excess of 90 mph.

by Jack Mehoffreply 3704/10/2013

The more ultraconservative Tennessee becomes, the more batshit their politicians become. Weird.

by Jack Mehoffreply 3804/10/2013

R29, go back and watch the video. Not taking the reference to heart, I am taking literal caption "genitalia hanging out the window" for what the words mean.

The video Attorney to Witness : "Can you describe what you saw" Witness: …hesitates Attorney : "I know it's hard…"

BAhahah

by Jack Mehoffreply 3904/10/2013

by Jack Mehoffreply 4004/10/2013

Well that person may be exaggerating a bit, r39. I have to admit I did not even know there was a video, I just read the article. So there are some large stories out there then.

by Jack Mehoffreply 4104/10/2013

But who is Rice?

by Jack Mehoffreply 4204/10/2013

The FOOL! Has he forgotten what happened to Isadora Duncan?

by Jack Mehoffreply 4304/11/2013

I still can't imagine being able to flash at speeds in excess of 90 mph. They need to have a reenactment for the media.

by Jack Mehoffreply 4404/12/2013

Man is a pig but he must have mad j.o. skills.

by Jack Mehoffreply 4504/13/2013

Oh, so THAT's what carjacking means.

by Jack Mehoffreply 4604/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.