Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anyone remember the kinky Pulitzer scandal?

Roxanne Pulitzer was accused by her husband, Peter (ex of Lilly), of sexing with another woman, Jackie Kimberly. She was also accused of going on cocaine-fueled sex binges and sleeping with a trumpet. Kimberly, who was wed to an elderly Kleenex heir, ran off with her major doma and they lived as a couple until Jackie suicided.

by Anonymousreply 2104/10/2013

Christian actress Chynna Phillips played Roxanne and Courtney Cox was cast as Jackie Kimberly in the TV Movie.

Wonder why Chynna as a Christian would play such a part

by Anonymousreply 104/09/2013

I do. Didn't he make allegations that she somehow had sex with a trumpet (the musical instrument).

I haven't had a chance to read the article since I'm still at work, but just by glance it's amazing how much People has declined. They actually used to write stories...

Oh god, at the bottom of the page:

[bold]Roy Cohn's Tips to Men on the Divorce Game[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 204/09/2013

She was on Phil Donahue several times, and seemed very comnfortable talking about the most intimate things. I think he had the hots for her.

by Anonymousreply 304/09/2013

I don't remember that. I must have been a kinky scandal that wasn't very pubic.

by Anonymousreply 404/09/2013

It was all over the news.

by Anonymousreply 504/09/2013

R5 you do realize that there are some posters who were not born when this scandal first happened.

by Anonymousreply 604/09/2013

When Lilly died, I looked up the scandal. Back in the day, this was HUGE! And the tips from Roy Cohn!

[quote]The first job of any good matrimonial lawyer is to try to get a reconciliation. If that fails, my first question is, "What have you got on her?" Then, "What are our vulnerable points, how much does she know about them, and are they provable?" Immediately hire a private detective and have him dig for adverse information on your wife's personal life and spending habits. Meanwhile, let your wife know as little as possible about your income and assets. Quickly get statements, sworn if possible, from servants and other employees about events leading to the breakup. These people will usually go where the money is.

Damn.

[quote]Cut off credit, put the financial squeeze on. If the judge you come before has a record of being pro-wife, get an adjournment and stall until the judge you want is available.

That's why there so much hoopla when a woman gets a payday from her divorce.

by Anonymousreply 704/09/2013

I heard she also banged a drum.

by Anonymousreply 804/09/2013

Didn't the New York Post call her "The Strumpet With a Trumpet?" Her twin sons should be in their late 20s or early 30s now...I haven't seen recent pictures of them. I wonder if they're hot,

by Anonymousreply 904/09/2013

Oh I remember it well. I am from Palm Beach. It was like the OJ Trial in the surrounding counties. I was a friend of Jacquie Kimberley nee Trezese who was married to am 80 years old, but still handsome. Peter Pulitzer was great looking, but he was very strange. He never wanted those boys around when they were married, then suddenly, he fought Roxanne tooth and nail for them in court. Had she simply been a golddigger, she could have walked away with 10 times what she got just by giving PP the custody of Mack and Zack. The truly juicy morsel of the trial was that their was much insinuation that PP had an incestuous relationship with his daughter by Lily named Liza. I did not know that Jacquie had offed herself.

by Anonymousreply 1004/10/2013

r10 Dish more! I kind of remember it but I am from SD and was pretty young. This was a divorce trial and it was that insane? How much did she end up getting? The People thing said something like 2 k monthly and a flat payment.

by Anonymousreply 1104/10/2013

Roxanne's husband ended up helping out Peter financially a few years ago keeping him from going bankrupt. After all the shit he said about her and the pittance she received she had her husband do this.

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2013

The Strumpet with the Trumpet!!!

and she didn't sleep with the trumpet she had sex with the trumpet! Blow Gariel Blow indeed!!!

by Anonymousreply 1304/10/2013

Jaqueline Kimberly shot herself to death on New Year's Day in 2006 at 55. Her long time gf died in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 1404/10/2013

I remember the TV movie. Peter was played by the beautiful Perry King.

by Anonymousreply 1504/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 1604/10/2013

The real Peter was also quite handsome.

by Anonymousreply 1704/10/2013

"Sexed"? "Suicided"?

by Anonymousreply 1804/10/2013

[quote]The real Peter was also quite handsome.

He really was.

by Anonymousreply 1904/10/2013

That was such a great tv movie.

by Anonymousreply 2004/10/2013

Pulitzer

by Anonymousreply 2104/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.