Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Georgia kid offs himself

Afraid he was going to get "jumped" for snitching.

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2013

That is simply a sad story. Poor child. I'm glad that when I was a teacher I was all over those bullies.

Just to make sure I got my message across I would even follow kids home to make sure they were not pestered by these jerks.

Just a random thing:

Once, I saw two teen boys, one with a long metal pipe, following another scared looking male teen and a girl. They were after the boy. I had to pull over and intervene, because it was getting close to getting deadly, hoping that they would respect that I was an adult looking for what was right.

Anyway, it was enough to get the boy and girl a head start, and I pointed out how ironic it was that one of them were seconds from causing serious harm to this defenseless boy, all by wearing a What Would Christ Do shirt.

The "bullies" seem to be smart enough to see the irony of it, laughed, stopped their pursuit, and I got the impression that my little talk with them, may have brought them to their senses.

by Anonymousreply 104/10/2013

R1, that reminds me of all the times I spot at-risk youths while teaching.

I follow them home from school while yelling, "Don't pick on Pruitt; he's a Special!"

Sometimes, my at-risk youths take an odd route home or leave at odd times - obviously trying to avoid bullies.

In that case, I take their normal route home and announce that a special child usually takes this path home every day at 3:48pm and that nobody should taunt him about having three testicles or FAS face or club foot.

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.