Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Julianne Hough going after Tom Cruise!

She's a gold-digging beard

by Anonymousreply 1504/10/2013

Wasn't this predicted a few weeks ago?

by Anonymousreply 104/09/2013

She better work fast because she's not going to get any more roles based on her talent and looks. Didn't open a single hit during her entire contract with Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 204/09/2013

I think even Tom Cruise would pass on that offer.

by Anonymousreply 304/09/2013

I don't think she is famous enough for Tom. It would also be too obvious that she is a beard after Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 404/09/2013

Which rich closet case will she throw herself at next?

Maybe Tyler Perry?

by Anonymousreply 504/09/2013

She's not afraid of the Scientologists!

They can't eat her soul, because she doesn't have one.

by Anonymousreply 604/09/2013

Lucky woman. She woman went from one super straight stud to another.

by Anonymousreply 704/09/2013

why does she keep bearding? is she gay herself?

by Anonymousreply 804/10/2013

Maybe this little item was planted by her people in an attempt to get back at Seacrest for something. On the other hand, if it were to actually come to pass, it'd be laugh out loud funny.

by Anonymousreply 904/10/2013

Interesting, since neither Seacrest or Cruise actually strike me as gay. The seem more like asexual narcissists to me. I can't actually picture either of them being intimate with a human being of either gender, but I can easily picture both of them jerking off in front of their own mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 1004/10/2013

This was planted for some reason, it's fucking hilarious. She was said to have called him “the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen, besides my boyfriend.” Come on! Which one of you bitches wrote this? Also, the bottom links are articles about John Travolta and Greg Louganis..a theme?

by Anonymousreply 1104/10/2013

She makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2013

Tammy likes his beards tall, leggy and exotic or at least foreign. Perky, bouncy, cowgirl cheerleader types with a penchant for glitter and rhinestones need not apply. (There's only room for one bouncer on the couch).

by Anonymousreply 1304/10/2013

National Enquirer is hysterical. Read this one below, from that link's true crime section.

Off to look for the latest Robert Chambers mugshot (the Enquirer says 'he might go gay', so it must be true !!)

Notorious "Preppy Killer" ROBERT CHAMBERS is sporting a spiky brush cut, and sources say his hot new look has electrified gay inmates at his New York prison!

The ENQUIRER obtained the latest mug shot of the 46-year-old headline-making Chambers — who confessed to killing 18-year-old JENNIFER LEVIN in New York's Central Park in 1986. it shows his new hairdo and a growth of beard flecked with gray. sources speculate the hunky blue-eyed thug — now serving 19 years on a separate drug charge — may decide to go gay because he's been dumped by his longtime girlfriend SHAWN KOVELL!

"Robert has prison gays swooning at his feet," said an insider at the Wende Correctional Facility in Alden, N.Y., where the 6-foot-5 Chambers is incarcerated.

"Whenever he steps into the communal shower, eyes inevitably focus on him. At his height, Robert is hard to miss.

"And while he's always been somewhat of a peacock who enjoys strutting his stuff, Robert is really working it now, and he's totally receptive to the admiring glances, cat calls and whistles he gets."

by Anonymousreply 1404/10/2013

Tom Cruise only likes tall women who tower over him. He's a midget man with a big wife next to him who has to wear flats and duck her head in an attempt to look shorter. Comes from having a huge, horsey mother.

Point being, Julianne Hough ain't tall enough for Tom.

by Anonymousreply 1504/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!