Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm finally going to do it! Fellow nose jobbers, what can I expect? How did you select your surgeon? How was the procedure...and the recovery?

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2013

I had it done, I';ve NEVER felt better

by Anonymousreply 104/09/2013

I selected my surgeon via referral. He did an excellent job...I was early 20;s and I never looked back.

by Anonymousreply 204/09/2013

I hated my nose my entire life. Had my nose job at 30. Wish I could have done at 20. The best $8k I ever spent.

I found my surgeon via online research. I was paranoid about ending up looking like Michael Jackson, so I chose a dr. who specializes in rhinoplasty for men, and he did a great job.

by Anonymousreply 304/09/2013

Is this a thread full of people that should have taken the nose job instead of the new car for their 16th birthday?

by Anonymousreply 404/09/2013

I had mine done when I was 30 and happy with the look but it wasn't life-changing.

by Anonymousreply 504/09/2013

Had mine done at 19. Picked the surgeon because I'd seen two other people who'd used him and had great results. I got very black and blue and it took a good month until it wasn't noticeable anymore. That's about double what they say it usually takes. There wasn't a lot of pain after (having my wisdom teeth removed hurt far more) but it was definitely uncomfortable for the first week.

by Anonymousreply 604/09/2013

Take Arnica beforehand (they will probably advise you to do so) and get an Arnica gel for afterward, and you can really minimize the bruising.

by Anonymousreply 704/09/2013

or not Arnica makes absolutely no difference to me. It is completely useless.

by Anonymousreply 804/09/2013

Don't do it, if you're a guy! Strong noses look good on men.

by Anonymousreply 904/09/2013

How long does the bruising last? I need to get back to work as quickly as possible

by Anonymousreply 1004/09/2013

Have you seen the rhino living on Brandon's face before his nose job? Woof.

by Anonymousreply 1104/10/2013

What year did you guys get yours fine? What country are you from?

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!