Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stay away from the dunk tank.

Over the weekend, I was challenged to get into a dunk tank. I was reluctant, but I was promised only three balls would be thrown at the target while I was in the tank. I was wearing a white polo shirt and tan khakis. Of course, the first ball hit the target directly and I plunged into the water. At that point, why not get back on the tank seat. So, as I’m up there, people are trying to get my attention. I didn’t hear them. I was dropped into the water again. Finally, someone gets close enough to remind me I was going commando that day. Apparently, my cock, balls and pubes made an appearance, while seated and through the front window of the dunk tank. I struggled to get out of the tank without more exposure. Has anything like this ever happen to you?

by Anonymousreply 2504/10/2013

Not accidentally, no ......

by Anonymousreply 104/09/2013

Are you the housekeeper, by any chance, for a middle-class Southern California architect, his second wife, and their blended family of six children?

by Anonymousreply 304/09/2013

Sounds like you've spent more time in the DRUNK tank.

by Anonymousreply 404/09/2013

Oh, you loved it, ya big hoar!

by Anonymousreply 504/09/2013

OP here. Yes, I did enjoy it after all was said and done. If only there weren't kids under the age of 12 there. Try explaining to a ten year old why that guy was so hairy there...

by Anonymousreply 604/09/2013

[quote] Try explaining to a ten year old why that guy was so hairy there...

Oh for fuck's sake

by Anonymousreply 704/09/2013

OP = Jan Brady

by Anonymousreply 804/09/2013

"Finally, someone gets close enough to remind me I was going commando that day."

Only idiots go commando.

by Anonymousreply 904/09/2013

I'm not following this. Were you wearing khaki shorts, OP?

Otherwise how in the hell would they see you junk and pubic hair?

Khaki doesn't get translucent when wet. Some white cotton fabrics, yes, but not khaki. Your post makes no sense.

& why would YOU have to explain anything to any ten year old who may have been there?

I give this a point 4 of 10.

by Anonymousreply 1004/09/2013

I was wearing white linen shorts at a theme park once. I didn't think about getting wet on rides, but sure enough on the first ride I got totally soaked. My shorts went completely transparent. At least I was wearing some briefs underneath, but still they were bikini style and pretty embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 1104/09/2013

This thread is worthless without photos

by Anonymousreply 1204/09/2013

This thread is worthless. Period.

by Anonymousreply 1304/09/2013

If only I had a dime for every time this same exact thing has happened to me, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1404/09/2013

Try reaching for a towel in a complete maid's uniform and see if you don't go in!!!

by Anonymousreply 1504/09/2013

Thank you, R10.

I was thinking the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 1604/09/2013

4/10

by Anonymousreply 1704/09/2013

OP - I wouldn't have been quite as nasty as some of the posts. Kind of a cute story actually. Just sayin

by Anonymousreply 1804/09/2013

[quote]Khaki doesn't get translucent when wet. Some white cotton fabrics, yes, but not khaki. Your post makes no sense.

Not the OP, but you’re the one who’s making a fool of yourself. Khaki is a color, not a type of fabric. And wet khaki cotton or linen could surely allow for pubic and genital detail to become evident.

All that aside, I assumed OP was wearing shorts anyway (dunk tanks happen in the summer).

by Anonymousreply 1904/10/2013

[quote]This thread is worthless without photos

How about a video?

by Anonymousreply 2004/10/2013

I was once wearing khaki pants when a rainstorm hit us. It was Saturday and I, too, was going commando. Yes, the OP is right. You can see everything. I guess those of us without pubic hair wouldn't understand. Do you remember the first time you saw a male stranger naked? I was at a water park, the adult man next to me was a gorilla. I was still fascinated. How could someone have that much hair?

by Anonymousreply 2104/10/2013

OP, r19, r31 -- all think khaki fabric gets translucent when wet.

Pictures or your fibbin'.

by Anonymousreply 2204/10/2013

Apparently Mickey wasn't going commando when he got dunked in the mini-tank.

by Anonymousreply 2304/10/2013

how HORRIFYING!

by Anonymousreply 2404/10/2013

R20, that was weird

by Anonymousreply 2504/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.