Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Married Man?

Did you feel "wrong" about it?

by Anonymousreply 4710/20/2013

Is a priest considered married to God?

by Anonymousreply 104/08/2013

next-door neighbor. Every Thursday at 1pm.

by Anonymousreply 204/08/2013

What gay man hasn't? We've all done it at one time or another, either knowingly or not.

by Anonymousreply 304/08/2013

r1 , shouldn't you be in school?

by Anonymousreply 404/08/2013

No, I didn't feel it was "wrong."

Sorry, ladies, you don't own somebody else's genitals. Or their emotions. That is not what "marriage" is all about.

by Anonymousreply 504/08/2013

And you guys say I'm a bad person???

by Anonymousreply 604/08/2013

Didn't feel it was wrong because I was just helping him masturbate, basically. They're not into guys, they just need manipulated to orgasm. They'd rather have a woman, but they'd have to pay for that- one way or another.

Not much different than what a masseur does.

by Anonymousreply 704/08/2013

Nope, cause I'm not the one cheating.

by Anonymousreply 804/08/2013

What R8 said.

by Anonymousreply 904/08/2013

[quote]What gay man hasn't? We've all done it at one time or another, either knowingly or not.

You're right on target with that statement.

by Anonymousreply 1004/08/2013

Thousands of them from 1968 up to the present!

by Anonymousreply 1104/08/2013

R10, since I'm not a raging slut like the posters on this thread, I can say with complete certainty that I've never had sex with a married man. (I did, however, date a guy who dumped me because he got back together with his college girlfriend -- yes, I am male -- to whom he is now married.)

by Anonymousreply 1204/08/2013

I unwittingly had sex with 2 married guys and I was NOT proud of myself. I don't see how anyone could get off on helping someone in deceiving their wife and exposing her to who knows what (unless she has no problem with her husband messing around).

by Anonymousreply 1304/08/2013

yes, in fact he just left, see him 2 to 3 times a week for the last 20 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 1404/08/2013

R7 = Jennifer Love Hewitt in "The Client List"

by Anonymousreply 1504/08/2013

Same Time Next Year going on year 14.

by Anonymousreply 1604/08/2013

No, and it's not because I believe that marriage equals ownership, but because experience shows that anyone who goes looking for hookups while married is a lying dirtbag.

More lying dirtbags in my life, I don't need.

by Anonymousreply 1704/09/2013

No, because there are enough desirable single men. No bigger turnoff to me than a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 1804/09/2013

Can only assume much of that gloryhole cock was married. Don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1904/09/2013

Of course I have. They're the best bottoms. Eager, almost desperate for it. And I'm not cheating. So I have zero moral guilt over it. I made no contract with anyone to not fuck who I want.

by Anonymousreply 2004/09/2013

I've had sex with a married man, a priest and a husband and wife. And I'd do it all again.

by Anonymousreply 2104/09/2013

R14 and R16, this fascinates me. What is it like for you? Do you love these men? Are they just comfortable hookups? Share everything you're willing to. R14, how can this be enough? Do you kiss sweetly and talk about your day, or just get down to business and don't make small talk?

How can you do these things ongoing and not wish for more? Not wish for a relationship that lasts? Does it hurt? Do you think this is the best you can get?

Not trying to pin anyone to a wall here. I've been there, too. But not for 14 or 20 years...Being in the shadows that long would be too depressing.

by Anonymousreply 2204/09/2013

Well, smell R12!!

by Anonymousreply 2304/09/2013

Isn't this like a gay man's rite of passage?

by Anonymousreply 2404/09/2013

Yes, but his wife knows he's bisexual and doesn't want to have sex with him so they have a live and let live policy.

by Anonymousreply 2504/09/2013

I see nothing wrong with someone having sex with a married man. Does a marriage contract actually state that there can't be sex with people outside the contracted partner?

When Barnes set up a partnership with Noble, the contract didn't require them to always be reading the same book. It was a business venture.

People who claim "cheating" are viewing marriage from the standpoint of their religious upbringing. It's church weddings that push for sex with only one person for life. That's total bull, especially when one partner (many females beyond childbearing years) doesn't even want sex.

by Anonymousreply 2604/09/2013

Yes, no. Has happened very rarely and never serial with one guy.

by Anonymousreply 2704/09/2013

I categorically refused to have sex with one married man I had had sex with before he was married. I just didn't want to anymore.

I'm sure I've slept with married men I didn't know were married, but in general, and I'm also sure that if someone I was really attracted to was married, it wouldn't have stopped me, but I don't remember any but the one I mentioned above.

EDIT: I just remembered the first boyfriend of an old boyfriend of mine. We had a three-way one night, but I was too drugged up to remember much of it.

by Anonymousreply 2804/09/2013

I live in Rhode Island where half the "gay" men are married. It comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 2904/09/2013

When I was very young I had a major affair with a man who was in a longterm relationship with another man.

Yes, I felt horrible about it. And although I loved him very much, I stopped.

by Anonymousreply 3004/09/2013

It's easy to dismiss any moral concerns with "I'm not the one cheating," but that misses the point. The issue is that you are facilitating the cheating and for the most part society does not give the "other" woman or man a pass.

I would not have sex with a partnered gay man (unless I knew it was cool with the partner). But I feel differently about a man married to a woman. The homosex is just a different realm. Something the wife can't provide.

I think it's similar to cheating with a husband married to a woman who does not have sex with him. It just feels different.

by Anonymousreply 3104/09/2013

Sex with married men is hot. They are usually extremely appreciative and go at it as if they're saving up for winter.

by Anonymousreply 3204/09/2013

Not that I've been aware of. But I've had sex with plenty of men who have gone on and gotten married.

by Anonymousreply 3304/09/2013

It depends on the agreement between husband and wife. If they have an honest open relationship, that’s one thing. But if they have agreed to a monogamous relationship, then yes, I would feel “wrong” facilitating one partner lying to the other. No one likes being lied to, regardless of gender. I certainly don't.

by Anonymousreply 3404/10/2013

With his children playing in the backyard, unbeknownst to me. Until we were finished, then he opened the window and yelled down to them. I was mortified!!!

by Anonymousreply 3504/10/2013

The world is full of married men.

by Anonymousreply 3604/10/2013

I would think not Rhode Island but Louisiana would really have a lot of gay married men per capita.

by Anonymousreply 3704/10/2013

Good Lord, Is Larry Craig posting here again?

by Anonymousreply 3804/11/2013

That little band of gold is like CATNIP to me!

by Anonymousreply 3904/11/2013

"It's easy to dismiss any moral concerns with "I'm not the one cheating," but that misses the point. The issue is that you are facilitating the cheating and for the most part society does not give the "other" woman or man a pass.

I would not have sex with a partnered gay man (unless I knew it was cool with the partner). But I feel differently about a man married to a woman. The homosex is just a different realm. Something the wife can't provide."

Ok. So, if I get what you are saying:

It's wrong to rationalize sleeping with a married man on the grounds that you, as the other man, are not cheating. And this is because society doesn't give you a pass because and because you are facilitating the cheating.

And yet you rationalize sleeping with a man married to a woman (but not a man partnered with a man).

In what universe are you, as someone sleeping with a married man, either 1) not facilitating the cheating or 2) someone for whom society at large gives a pass?

These are your criterion, not mine. And you fail on both. In fact, by these tests, you are not only facilitating cheating, but are a social pariah.

by Anonymousreply 4004/11/2013

I prefer married men because they leave after sex and want no more than what they CAME for.

by Anonymousreply 4104/11/2013

yes, once, they are terrible lays.

by Anonymousreply 4204/11/2013

If the wife is no longer interested in having sex, there's nothing wrong with the husband looking for a freebie BJ. It's not cheating. She's just lucky he still pays her way.

by Anonymousreply 4304/11/2013

I would only feel bad if my name ended up in some divorce documents, since I'm a law student and still need to pass character & fitness.

by Anonymousreply 4404/11/2013

Damn and you queens have the nerve to diss str8 women when you are fucking and sucking their sloppy seconds? Those cocks you so lovingly slobber over have just been inside of a 'fish'... Talk about less than and living as second class citizens just to shoot a load. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 4610/20/2013

When I was young, the common wisdom was for gay men to avoid married men at all costs. It was said that married men were so filled with guilt that they often would take it out -- violently -- on their same-gender partner after sex.

I still follow that rule today

by Anonymousreply 4710/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!