Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Umm, what happened to the Celebrity Apprentice ALL-STARS thread??

It "no longer exists"?? WTF is up with that? Anyway, carry on...

by Anonymousreply 4404/15/2013

There is a god!

by Anonymousreply 104/08/2013

It apparently went the same place as The Amazing Race thread. Someone was kind enough to start a second one though.

by Anonymousreply 204/08/2013

Reality TV is for trash!

by Anonymousreply 304/08/2013

Trump can't even compete with award shows and repeats. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 504/08/2013

What's odd is that thread wasn't attracting a ton of posts, so it wasn't a matter of bandwidth.

I don't get it either.

by Anonymousreply 604/08/2013

So, who was fired?

by Anonymousreply 704/08/2013

Rodman, for being the team manager and misspelling Mrs Trump's name incorrectly on the presentation.

by Anonymousreply 804/08/2013

[quote]misspelling Mrs Trump's name incorrectly

R8 must have some grammatical issues, as well.

You're FIRED!

by Anonymousreply 904/08/2013

That's the way it was misspelled [sic] in autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 1004/08/2013

Who else LOL'd at MELania claiming she's slaved away for the past 10 years researching and formulating her line all by herself? Who knew this gold-digger was a chemist!? And BRAVO to Rodman for calling her out on her shit, asking to see what products she REALLY uses (sure as hell ain't that Big Lots-looking shit she was pimping yesterday). And have you ever heard of anything so disgusting as putting fish eggs on your face? Not that the product really even contains any, I'm sure.

Fun fact: Trump was twice MELania's age when they married. That has got to turn Ivanka's stomach just a little.

by Anonymousreply 1104/08/2013

It's either "misspelled" or "spelled incorrectly,"

by Anonymousreply 1204/08/2013

It would have been great if someone called her Melanoma.

by Anonymousreply 1304/08/2013

I did r11! I thought that dick Baldwin saying Dennis didn't know how to talk to execs was bullshit. I appreciated Dennis saying that. Trace came off as a dick as usual too. Why is the fix in for the shitty Baldwin team to never lose? I really want that clown fired. Oh and Eric is quite an unfortunate looking dude. He has Jr.'s weak chin and Don's shitty weird colored hair. And yeah, the indignation by Melania for not being given props for putting ten years of her life into it..bitch, please.

I'm glad this thread is back. I saw the original last night but it wouldn't open no matter how many times I refreshed.

by Anonymousreply 1404/08/2013

TV ratings: ACM Awards rise and give CBS a big Sunday win

by Anonymousreply 1504/08/2013

I wonder if the spelling error truly was the graphic artist girl's mistake, or was it written that way on the rough draft provided to her by Rodman & his teammates? If it *was* truly a result of the Trump-appointed graphic artist, that makes me wonder if it was perhaps done purposefully. A conspiracy! Regardless, Rodman did sign off on it.

by Anonymousreply 1604/09/2013

Michael Clarke Duncan's sister wants Omarosa Manigault investigated over will

by Anonymousreply 1704/09/2013

Same thing happened with the Trace Adkins against same-sex marriage thread.

Vanished without a trace.

by Anonymousreply 1804/09/2013

Inexplicable, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1904/09/2013

r16 I immediately thought the misspelling was done on purpose, and I never see the obvious fakery on these shows. I think not everyone knows her name and they want to get it out there. It's definitely drilled into my head now. Either way, if they were to catch it or not, it would still be made a big deal of.

by Anonymousreply 2004/10/2013

What, nobody commented the crazed look in Melania's eyes over a misspelling?

Seriously, I would love to see how big of a cow she would have over some major screw-up.

by Anonymousreply 2104/10/2013

What, nobody saw the insane boiling eye look that Melania had because of a simple misspelling?

Gee, I wonder what a cow she would have had if some major sh*t went down.

(excuse me if this is posted more than once)

by Anonymousreply 2204/10/2013

I saw it r22 and it, and she, looked fake. She was doing weird eye shit the whole time. But at least we know her name now. Hell, I can't blame her for her anger, she worked tirelessly in the lab for ten years on this. How fake did Ivanka sound saying that? I don't think she likes daddy's new girl too much. I'm sure she gets real fucking tired of hearing about Melania's "work".

by Anonymousreply 2304/10/2013

MELania should be fired because after all of that time, money & effort marketing her shitty skincare line, there's not even any way to purchase it on her website.

by Anonymousreply 2404/10/2013

Also *BREAKING NEWS* !!! According to her website, "Melania’s research laboratory" has discovered the secret behind aging! Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 2504/10/2013

Up until last night show, I viewed Trace Atkins as your garden variety Cro Magnon good ole country boy who was likely a decent fellow.

WRONG! He is an impossible hate filled ass. I was so sad for the pathetically speech challenged Rodman to have to be the target for his high horsed attack. I mean FUCK, Trace, it's Dennis "room temp IQ" Rodman, not Bill Gates. What did you expect with him as the team leader? It was so embarrassingly sad that even the egomaniac Trump had to spend three minutes kissing Rodman's psychological booboo's in hopes of his leaving with a modicum of dignity. What a dick.

I do think Dennis would find it much easier to speak and be understood if he would remove the two giant hoops impaling his lower lip. I never remember him sounding so mumbly when he played for Detroit, Chicago or LA.

by Anonymousreply 2604/10/2013

Good call Swf. I think Trace is a huge fucking creep also and I think maybe Dennis was tired of playing. I mean he was called in every single fucking week and that has to mess with your head. I would rather just go if I were him and not subject myself to that. I feel the same way about Busey. The guy is clearly brain damaged and yet he is probably the most famous one there and he gets shit from that smug douche Baldwin every week. He (more than Dennis) is just not mentally at the same level as they are and I feel bad to see them take their jabs each week. I have loved Dennis since the Piston days and only watched for him but now I am invested and want to see Baldwin and Trace get the boot.

by Anonymousreply 2704/10/2013

Baldwin needs to have an "accident".

by Anonymousreply 2804/10/2013

Shame on you all for not joining the boycott all things Trump movement.

by Anonymousreply 2904/10/2013

We've already addressed that in the first thread, R29.

by Anonymousreply 3004/10/2013

Trump and his useless leech of a son were both booed at some big pro wrestling event in NY...

[quote]At the WWE Hall of Fame Saturday night, Madison Square Garden flipped Donald the bird—in a big way. The booing began as soon as commentator Vince McMahon launched into the nicer-than-necessary induction. Trump was booed throughout the duration of his speech, forcing him to cut it short and, eventually, exit the building. But he wasn’t leaving until the crowd met his son, who—yep—also got booed

by Anonymousreply 3104/10/2013

I just watched a documentary called "You've Been Trumped" about Donald's hostile takeover of pristine Scottish coastline in order to build his latest golf course. He truly is a vile asshole with absolutely no regard for anyone but himself. Donald Trump Jr is also in the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 3204/10/2013

Ivanka is quite the incongruent lady. She seems like she'd be the type who'd want to be known and respected for her intelligence. But then she goes and does THIS to herself and becomes a walking/talking contradiction...

by Anonymousreply 3304/13/2013

Ivanka is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 3404/13/2013

[quote]Ivanka is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 3504/13/2013

Now if only the sons could have their fug faces fixed.

by Anonymousreply 3604/13/2013

Fuck off r38.

by Anonymousreply 3704/13/2013

Sorry, I meant r36. I was jumping over my underbite to write that.

by Anonymousreply 3804/13/2013

Most people don't know this, but Eric Trump was in The 'Burbs.

by Anonymousreply 3904/13/2013

Australian Gold tonight, people! My favorite lotion will get it's place on CA.

by Anonymousreply 4004/14/2013

Hello? Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 4104/15/2013

Glad to see Baldwin go. Now if they can just get rid of that humorless asshole Trace.

by Anonymousreply 4204/15/2013

Baldwin went? Oh I love you unnamed person at r42. I have been wanting him gone for awhile. Yes, Trace is very sulky and dickish.

by Anonymousreply 4304/15/2013

Old thread is back.

by Anonymousreply 4404/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!