Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. Have you ever wondered about how this couple came to be? He needed a boost to his career. She already had a huge career, but was afraid it was all going to come crashing down at any second if someone found out her secret. She loves women. Adores them. Made the mistake of telling some people early in her career and the next thing you know, she is having to give away her songs instead of selling them and not getting to keep the best ones for herself. What to do about it? Well, she came up with a grand plan that has worked really well for her. Find a notorious womanizer who she falls for even though he is with someone else. She told herself that would really make it look like she likes guys. She was totally willing to put up with some bad publicity because in her world, the alternative was going to be way worse. The guy, a celebrity himself thought it was a good idea. He liked the idea of doing something in secret and his new girlfriend and soon to be wife told him he could spend some time with women she found for him or even join in with one or two of her girlfriends. This made him happy and he has also seen a huge bump in his status and money earning ability and has no issues at all with how things have turned out. Meanwhile, the people who were forcing her to pay for their silence have lost a lot of leverage because of what the world perceives as a very normal and loving heterosexual household.

2. After almost a decade together, this A++ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee got his actress wife to finally break up with her long time girlfriend. He convinced her that with all the cameras everywhere all the time that it was just a matter of time before she was caught and that it would ruin what everyone thinks is the perfect marriage. He never seems worried about those things when it is about him.

3. This former B list mostly television actor who is now probably a C is married to an A lister at least when it comes to name recognition but C when it comes to acting talent. They spent much of a recent trip letting their fingers do the dialing as they arranged for threesomes every night they were out of the country. One of the nights was with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 5904/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 104/07/2013

1 is Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 204/07/2013

1 is clearly Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats.

by Anonymousreply 304/07/2013

What songs has Rihanna written that were hits for someone else?

by Anonymousreply 404/07/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 504/07/2013

Yes, number one sounds like Alicia Keys.

by Anonymousreply 604/07/2013

2 is Will Smith, right? Does Willow know? Is this why she whips her hair?

by Anonymousreply 704/07/2013

1. Alicia Keyes, y'all remember butch Alicia

2. Jada Pinkett Dyke

3. Brian Austin Green/Megan Fox

by Anonymousreply 804/07/2013

this thread has attracted the dumbest of the dull. The first one has to be a country western hollerer.

by Anonymousreply 904/07/2013

Reba's son isn't a celebrity. Swizz Beatz is. And they have a kid, which is the very definition of a "loving, heterosexual, household."

by Anonymousreply 1104/07/2013

Where's the "bad publicity" in that, R10?

by Anonymousreply 1204/07/2013

When the fuck did Will Smith win an Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 1404/07/2013

[14] It said award winner/nominee which is Will Maybe you ought should polish your reading comprehension before flinging "Hogan's Heroes" style Teutonic put downs?

1. Wynonna NOT Alicia and Swizz

2.Will and Jada's picture should be there it's so obvious

3. Brian Green Megan Fox

Swizz and Alicia are birds of a feather, so why in the fig would he want her to bring home women to him or why would he want to join in her lez romps?

by Anonymousreply 1504/07/2013

#2 is not W&J. The blind says the couple have been together for almost a decade. Will and Jada have been together much longer.

by Anonymousreply 1604/07/2013

R15? It doesn't read as winner OR nominee.

It's alluding to the fact that he is BOTH

by Anonymousreply 1704/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 1804/07/2013

1. P!nk and that snowboarder guy.

by Anonymousreply 1904/07/2013

What about LeAnn Rimes for 1?

by Anonymousreply 2104/07/2013

r17 you're kidding right? You can't be THIS dumb???

by Anonymousreply 2204/07/2013

[17] That is the terminology Enty has always used in his B.I.'s to describe actors who are either a nominee or a winner. Think about it, if the person WAS a winner, why would anyone bother to attach nominee to the description? I would think it would be assumed that if one had received an Oscar, he certainly was nominated. I'm sorta sad I even know the above info, but there was a time which I used to read CDAN(Enty's blog) regularly.

by Anonymousreply 2304/07/2013

LeAnne Rimes? Isn't her husband, that squinty eyed guy a well known womanizer? And she plays the clingy role pretty well. It would be a hoot if it was all a cover up for her lezzie life.

Will and Jada got married in 2007 so they have been married for 15 years, not just a decade.

Seems like it could be Pitt/Jolie except they aren't technically married, yet

by Anonymousreply 2404/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 2604/07/2013

Your little squabbles and freakouts in every BI thread are more fun than the BIs themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2704/07/2013

See, R23, I assumed that meant the person had won at least one award and been nominated for others that they hadn't won.

by Anonymousreply 2804/07/2013

[25] Perhaps. But I am a "special" kind of dangerously unhinged. Beware of the FEMBEAST!!

by Anonymousreply 2904/07/2013

1 is Sheryl Crow

by Anonymousreply 3004/07/2013

r24 What? 15 years? Is it 2022 right now? If they got hitched in 2007 then it's only been 5 (maybe 6 years) so it could be them.

by Anonymousreply 3104/07/2013

#1 ". . .she is having to give away her songs instead of selling them and not getting to keep the best ones for herself. . ."

Who do A. Keys and/or Wynonna write for?

by Anonymousreply 3204/07/2013

Plus, not to flog a dead horse, but Enty often plays fast and loose with the details in order to maintain plausible deniability. W&J would be well within his standard area of "flexible" documentation.

by Anonymousreply 3304/07/2013

I meant 1997, not 2007, Sorry, just a typo

by Anonymousreply 3404/07/2013

I think R8 got them all right.

by Anonymousreply 3504/07/2013

Oh, ok at r34, I was really thinking that I was missing something. I didn't know they were together for that long. I guess that is a long way from 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 3604/07/2013

I think #1 is Alicia Keys.

by Anonymousreply 3704/07/2013

I am not ashamed to admit when I am just ass up WRONG. After doing some quickie research, I concur that #1 IS Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats.

Everything fits. What threw me off was that I inferred from the wording that the man in the relationship was totally pussyhound straight.

After checking and learning that none of the info works with Wynonna, it dawned on me that Swizz, like so many other guys in the industry is probably bi. The real give away I should have zoned in on, is that Keys is a prolific and respected writer of music, and she plays primarily to an audience which, let's face it, is not very gay friendly. She REALLY did femme up didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 3804/07/2013

Not Keys.

by Anonymousreply 3904/07/2013

Alicia is a well-known lesbian so no shock there, or even interest.

I would love it to be Wynonna though. That big, red, girl. Maybe it's the source of her boozing and eating disorders.

Wouldn't that be great is Wynona had a thing for eating at the Y?

by Anonymousreply 4004/07/2013

[quote]Think about it, if the person WAS a winner, why would anyone bother to attach nominee to the description?

To keep the item blind.

by Anonymousreply 4204/07/2013

Well known by whom, R40? The only place I've ever heard that rumor is here, so it can't be all that well known.

by Anonymousreply 4304/07/2013

First thought was Leanne Rimes. Though Alicia Keyes makes more sense because Leanne was already married. .

by Anonymousreply 4404/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 4504/07/2013

LeAnne was married, but not convincingly. Her husband, whatever his sexuality, comes across as a screaming queen.

by Anonymousreply 4604/07/2013

Everyone F&F R13 who is also the OP. The retard has just posted on another thread how how "all women are pathetic" and evidently thinks lesbians are the worst possible thing one could be suspected of being.

by Anonymousreply 4704/07/2013

1. Alecia and Swizz (old news)

2. Will and Jada -snore Zzzzz

3. BAG and Megan Fox Hmm..Hot!

by Anonymousreply 4804/07/2013

You people are so dumb. What huge hits has Alicia written that she had to give away that other artists had a big hit with? Whitney sang Million Dollar Bill. That's it and it wasn't a huge hit.

by Anonymousreply 4904/07/2013

Didn't she write a semi-hit for Christina Aguilera?

by Anonymousreply 5004/07/2013

For some reason I thought they were trying to hint at Garner/Affeck. Maybe it's because they are in so many paparazzi pics with their kids.

by Anonymousreply 5104/07/2013

Frankly, I don't think it's LeeAnn Rimes.

But her ex husband is gay....and she occasionally performs with the LA gay chorus. Somewhat emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 5204/08/2013

why isn't #2 Michael Douglas and CZJ?

by Anonymousreply 5304/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 5404/10/2013

Alicia Keys makes sense to me. Swizz Beatz is such a loser that I could not imagine what drew her to him. At least Britney was crazy when she got involved with K Fed.

by Anonymousreply 5504/10/2013

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones for #2.

Everyone in Hollywood knows she's aggressively bi, if not lesbian. The BI's are piling up on her open-marriage with Douglas.

by Anonymousreply 5604/10/2013

Britney's probably a bigger dyke than Alicia, r55

by Anonymousreply 5704/10/2013

I'm with r28. Winner/nominee means won some/ lost some

by Anonymousreply 5804/10/2013

Plus R56, the last sentence seems to refer to Douglas's womanizing.

by Anonymousreply 5904/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!