Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Crazy HALLE BERRY....46, diabetic and now PREGNANT !!

Considering her age & along with being a diabetic, this cannot end up well for either the baby or Halle. Why do women insist upon having kids with every damn man they happen to fall in love with. How ghetto....a house full of kids with different baby-daddies.

by Anonymousreply 6104/14/2013

Drink your juice, Halle!

by Anonymousreply 104/06/2013

1. Two kids does not a "houseful" make.

2. The closest Halle Berry has ever been to "ghetto" is in BAPS, Losing Isaiah, and Jungle Fever.

3. She had no children with Wesley Snipes, Dave Justice, or that sex addict last husband.

4. Millions of single women, including dozens of friends, my siblings, and me, have had lots of relationships, and miraculously have no children.

5. She can afford the best medical and household help. You should worry about extending quality healthcare and social assistance to low income and working class Americans.

by Anonymousreply 204/06/2013

Her pregnancy is the least of her problems. She's a personality disordered nightmare whose baby daddy is a violent, unstable creep. Yay for reproduction, Halle. Your children are doomed.

by Anonymousreply 304/06/2013

R2, Sorry, but Angie should NOT be brought into this conversation...last time I checked she had 1 baby daddy - not 2.

by Anonymousreply 404/06/2013

Does this mean she's dropping out of the X-Men sequel? This development might be for the best.

by Anonymousreply 504/06/2013

No, get the chick who plays Michonne on "The Walking Dead" to play Storm.

by Anonymousreply 604/06/2013

R5 I hope so. The X-Men sequel is already over crowded with too big cast. The fact that one of them is crazy Halle Berry makes things even worse.

by Anonymousreply 704/06/2013

R6 called it. I checked.

by Anonymousreply 804/06/2013

46 y/o is OLD to have a baby. How far along is she? Spontaneous miscarriage is very common in women whose eggs are far past their sell by date. For women over 45 y/o miscarriage = 50%. There are also health risks to her and the baby.

by Anonymousreply 1004/06/2013

So is Storm going to be fat in the new X-Men?

by Anonymousreply 1104/06/2013

OP is the original racist DL troll. Don't take the bait.

by Anonymousreply 1204/06/2013

What R12 said. Really, it's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 1304/06/2013

Uh, r9, none of us actually know Halle Berry so please don't start writing the fairy tale ending for her just yet. Accidents happen to celebrities, too, not just cheerleaders. I'm more concerned that a woman who seems to be psychologically damaged as she is is choosing to procreate with a man who beat up her ex, left his other girlfriend when she was undergoing chemo,

by Anonymousreply 1404/06/2013

OP's not wrong. In my view all women, no matter their race, who have baby, after baby with each BF, are ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 1504/06/2013

And that makes you and OP cunts, R15.

by Anonymousreply 1604/06/2013

Having two babies with two men is not ghetto.

Happens all the time - even to very well-educated white women.

by Anonymousreply 1704/06/2013

It could give her career a boost.

by Anonymousreply 1804/06/2013

Actually, R18, according to several reports I read, she just got a huge career boost with the success of her latest film, "The Call." It made lots of money and most of the audience members said, when polled, that Halle was the primary reason they saw the movie (as opposed to the subject matter, special effects, etc.).

So for the first time in years, Halle can actually hold her head high with regard to one of her films.

by Anonymousreply 1904/06/2013

Why not "Trailer Park,"? R15. Or "White Trash"?

by Anonymousreply 2004/06/2013

I would never call Ms Halle ghetto. I would however point out the obvious: she chose not to breed with the Black men in her life. Not so much with the two YT ones.

God help those chirren.

by Anonymousreply 2104/06/2013

True, R21. She even hand picked the last one to be a sperm donor that would give her child what she considered good DNA as far as looks are concerned. Too bad the kid really ain't all that. She's a cute kid---like any kid, but she's not the stunning beauty that her mother is.

by Anonymousreply 2204/06/2013

What's YT?

Hasn't Berry claimed that both Justice and Snipes were violent with her? I recall reading that her father was also violent with her mother before he left the family. Ironic that the current boyfriend is an ex-boxer with a recent history of violence.

by Anonymousreply 2304/06/2013

You are so right. With his and her genetic material err'one expected a SuperStarPerfection baby. And little Nahla is just a little average kid.

by Anonymousreply 2404/06/2013

R21 and R22-- What, the black men who cheated on and abused her? She's supposed to be confined to those choices?

Furthermore, self-loathers, both those men would have produced very nice-looking children.

by Anonymousreply 2504/06/2013

[25] Self loather eh?

I happen to think the men in her life before Gabriel and OH LIV EE AY would have made MORE attractive babies...except for Wesley.

by Anonymousreply 2604/06/2013 are a bitch....

by Anonymousreply 2704/06/2013

I agree with OP 46 is way too old to be getting pregnant. WTF was Halle thinking, thwe kid migtht come out retarded, not that there is anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 2804/06/2013

Hate to be morbid but with her history of having a couple of violent relationships in her past and the fact that Olivier is a rage-a-holic, I'm feeling like she's got some tragedy headed her way.

by Anonymousreply 2904/06/2013

Well, R26, what then?

Should she have made babies with people who jacked her up?

by Anonymousreply 3004/06/2013

^5 Wesley!

by Anonymousreply 3104/06/2013

She had IVF--the doc picked a good embryo and the baby be fine. Doesn't change the fact that she's nuts.

by Anonymousreply 3204/06/2013

Halle donates tons of money to support Domestic Abuse Shelters.

by Anonymousreply 3304/06/2013

How does the doctor "pick a good embryo?" Lots of birth defects are not detected until later in the pregnancy. Also, she 'claims' her pregnancy happened naturally.

by Anonymousreply 3404/06/2013

Not just her age, the birth defects in children with fathers over 40 also increase considerably.

She should have used some 25 year old sperm if she wanted a baby.

by Anonymousreply 3504/06/2013

Women who donate eggs are younger and consent to provide extensive medical histories, at least, and if the agency is good, mental health histories as well. The odds are considerably better than if Berry were to use her own eggs. I guess donors could lie, but harvesting eggs is a trying and difficult process.

I don't know where the poster above got the 50% miscarriage stat for women above a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 3604/06/2013

Her current BF seems to be the worst of the lot, getting in public fights all the time.

Stay tuned for the next custody battle, bitches, it'll make the last one look like a little old ladies' prayer meeting!

by Anonymousreply 3704/06/2013

[quote]Are Madonna and Angelina "ghetto," too, OP?

oh boy... this is it's own thread...

by Anonymousreply 3804/06/2013

W&W for R1.

And damn you, R1, for beating me to it.

by Anonymousreply 3904/06/2013

Link below for R36. The article also says that a woman over 45 only has a 1% chance of getting pregnant with one of her own eggs. Nearly always, when a woman over 45 gets pregnant it is with a donor egg. However, Halle Berry could have had her own eggs harvested and frozen when she herself was much younger. That would be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 4004/06/2013

R22, I think Nahla is gorgeous and beautiful.

And I love her hair and her skin tone.

by Anonymousreply 4104/06/2013

I wish that the fertility clinic at the link had provided some citations for their statistics.

I'm curious how a "fertility rate" is measured and how they determine the percentage of normal eggs present in women of varying age groups. Is fertility rate pregnancies per bonks?

by Anonymousreply 4204/06/2013

r22 young Halle was not a stunning beauty, which is why Nahla is not a beauty. She's average. Gabriel otoh IS a stunning beauty. Olivier used to be very good looking.

I'm still not sure Nahla is actually her eggs rather than a donor since Nahla does not look like her nor Gabriel. I think it's Gabriel's sperm just not Halle's eggs.

And this one is not going to be Halle's eggs either unless those were Halle's eggs in that last ivf/irt that she did with Nahla. She spent literally years trying to conceive Nahla even with ivf/irt.

by Anonymousreply 4304/06/2013

Have you forgotten about me,op? I'm Hollywood royalty and ghetto!

by Anonymousreply 4504/06/2013

Naha is going to be much more beautiful than her mom. I hope she is also sane & kind, as her mother isn't

by Anonymousreply 4604/06/2013

She's too old to be playing a Superhero for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 4704/06/2013

OP, you are an ignorant moron who should really be concerned with your own health and mental disorders. I swear reading this thread is like watching an episode of Real Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 4804/06/2013

I really don't get how people see Nahla as average, you must not have a lot mixed friends in your life. Nahla, mark my words, will grow up to be stunning. She has her father's features with her mother's coloring.

by Anonymousreply 4904/06/2013

Thanks, R47. We will take that under advisement.

by Anonymousreply 5004/06/2013

Here are your two mistakes, R50:

1. Those actors are action heroes, not superheroes. There is a difference.

2. It's different for girls.

by Anonymousreply 5104/07/2013

More to the point, she was terrible in the role. Storm is explicitly AFRICAN, she was worshipped as a Goddess in AFRICA. Berry had no juice.

by Anonymousreply 5204/07/2013

Robert Downey Jr plays superheroes and he's older than Halle. There's no reason it should be "different for girls."

by Anonymousreply 5304/07/2013

Sally can perform the tribute at the Oscars.....Halle Berry is dead! I'm so mad I want to hit someone!

by Anonymousreply 5404/07/2013

Then Olympia Dukakis can grab ShIrley Maclain and say "Here, sALLY,, HIT THIS "

by Anonymousreply 5504/07/2013

Nahla is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 5604/07/2013

The daughter is adorable. She looks like her hot father.

by Anonymousreply 5704/07/2013

R52 is correct, Berry was quite terrible as Storm, she played her as an American weenie, not an African goddess! In the comics Storm is a tall, strong, commanding figure (like Angela Bassett), who beat Cyclops out of official leadership of the X-Men.

My theory is that she was cast because Singer wanted Cyclops to be the official Team Leader, and get into an alpha-male rivalry with Wolverine. That dynamic wouldn't have worked with a strong Storm; a strong woman can always slap a couple of men out of their rivalry, and Angela Bassett would have made James Marsden look like a boy.

by Anonymousreply 5804/07/2013

R2 and R45 own this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5904/07/2013

[Blind Gossip] This celebrity is pretending that she was surprised by her pregnancy. She talks about how it was a happy accident and how she didn’t even think she could get pregnant at her age!

Oh, please! Is anyone buying her story? Well, other than the tabloids, we mean.

She actuallywent through many months of fertility treatments with her SO by her side and did in vitro to make this pregnancy happen, so we don’t think that exactly classifies it as an accident!

She is just worried that she lost some fans after some recent parenting issues cast an unfavorable light on her family, and believes that being a “Miracle Mommy” will soften them up and bring them back.

by Anonymousreply 6004/11/2013

I hoped that means they would write her off the upcoming X-Men movie, or they would replace her with another actress, but no. We still have to endure her poor "acting" in this.

by Anonymousreply 6104/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!