Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 3 (PART SIX)- Season 4 (PART ONE)...HIATUS

This is the new thread.

We're now at the end of season three, but there will be news and things to discuss during the hiatus while we wait longingly and cautiously for the arrival of SEASON FOUR.

by Anonymousreply 8107/05/2013

If you read that link it reveals Lisa as a manipulator with Andy and Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 104/06/2013

OP you win for most obsessed RHBH fan! Love the title. Hiatus!

by Anonymousreply 204/06/2013

Thanks, R2...for a second I was taken aback.

'Oh, dear...am I?' I thought. Many here are ashamed of being followers. They do it secretly and anonymously at night and tell no one. But I accept your accolade graciously.

Glad you found you way to the new thread.

Welcome everyone!

Before the end of this thread we'll probably have a new housewife or several new housewives if Marissa's not invited back and Taylor's fired (which I sort of doubt now).

by Anonymousreply 304/06/2013

Hiatus = High. Hate us.

by Anonymousreply 404/06/2013

In fact the season isn't actually over yet. I think there's an outtake episode on Monday. There always used to be one at the end.

by Anonymousreply 504/06/2013

[quote]The ladies of the 90210 “definitely want to confront both Brandi and Lisa about their behavior, especially Lisa’s. However, they are afraid to do so because Lisa is extremely good friend’s with Bravo executive, Andy Cohen, and she is always bragging about their relationship. Lisa just hosted a book party for Andy’s new book at Sur recently, and she was laying it on thick leading up to the party. Lisa is a very smart businesswoman, and aligned herself very early on with the key executives at Bravo, and at the production company of the show, and she has leveraged that to get her own t.v. show. The thing about Lisa is that she always presents herself as being diplomatic and doesn’t have time for drama or controversy, which is absolutely laughable because she is the one stirring it up! This year she is just using Brandi to do her dirty work. Brandi should be very careful because Lisa will turn on her, it’s only a matter of time,” the insider said.

by Anonymousreply 604/06/2013

[quote]Lisa is a very smart businesswoman, and aligned herself very early on with the key executives at Bravo, and at the production company of the show, and she has leveraged that to get her own t.v. show.

You bet she's a 'very smart businesswoman' and she's got the lifestyle to prove it and if that also means some Andy asslicking...why not?

I wonder though, if all this 'fame whoring' isn't going to bite her in the ass one of these days.

by Anonymousreply 704/06/2013

R7: I'm finding Lisa's fame-whoring very off-putting.

But at least she's getting her hit by being on a network TV show, not paying a has-been singer's drug-addicted child to appear in public with her and pretend they are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 804/06/2013

It's beyond me why anyone would need to read that article to realize that Lisa is full of it and uses Brandi to do her dirty work.

Anyone who thinks she's classy and above all the tactics of the other women need to stop and realize that if she were, she wouldn't have anything to do with the show.

by Anonymousreply 904/06/2013

Apparently Kyle wanted to do a spin-off show about her marriage with Mauricio and Mauricio running "The Agency". Bravo chose Lisa's sleazy "Vanderpump Rules" instead, hence the falling out between Lisa and Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 1004/06/2013

The falling out with Lisa has to be over something that would be really embarrassing to Lisa because Kyle has said that if she mentions it publicly, it would completely end their relationship.

And Kyle has been under a lot of pressure to reveal it to justify her behavior at last year's reunion.

by Anonymousreply 1104/06/2013

OMG...SERIOUS and very relevant insider (?) information @ R10 & R11.

It makes sense of a lot of what has been going on.

by Anonymousreply 1204/06/2013

The reunion was a let down, not much fireworks as I had expected.

BUH-RING!

by Anonymousreply 1304/06/2013

shit got real for Kim though(pun included) but the little episode when Kim just played with he hair mumbling to herself was sad and not fake

by Anonymousreply 1404/06/2013

Question: who really runs the Vanderpump businesses? Ken or Lisa? Who is really behind their success?

Ken seems like a bossy little bottom boy who calls the shots and is brittle like cheap candy and Lisa is only there for the tits value.

by Anonymousreply 1504/06/2013

I get the impression that Ken used to run the businesses, but that Lisa was a quick learner and took over the lead.

He still the money person, but she makes all the other decisions.

There was an interview with her in the London paper before RHofBH and it was clear that she was calling the shots.

by Anonymousreply 1604/06/2013

[quote]Ken seems like a bossy little bottom boy who calls the shots and is brittle like cheap candy and Lisa is only there for the tits value.

No, very wrong. She's 'the man' in the equation.

There was a scene where she wanted to expand one of the restaurants into the vacant space next door. He wasn't at all keen. She had decided that's what she wanted and that's what she got.

by Anonymousreply 1704/06/2013

All the Lisa bashing is tiresome.

I don't like the term classy, but she certainly has a lot more style and taste than the scary harpies she's paired with.

Despite all its pretenses, Beverly Hills has never been a particularly "classy" locale but good lord... Couldn't they find a better cast? I mean, if Clint Eastwood allowed his wife to have a reality show, surely their other legitimate housewives of BH who would participate.

by Anonymousreply 1804/06/2013

[quote]The reunion was a let down, not much fireworks as I had expected.

I agree. Far too much about Kim and her fucking sobriety. Not interesting at all.

But this makes sense, if it's true that there are all these things going on that no one dares talk about.

Brandi said the new series begins shooting this month so we should hear who are the new cast very soon and people can start judging and saying horrid things about the new women before the new series even airs.

by Anonymousreply 1904/06/2013

R18

All the Lisa bashing? Oh please.

Lisa, if you can't stand the three negative comments about you, stay off these Boards and keep buying your loyalties from people like Brandi.

And sorry, you're not that classy if you find the need to jump in front of the cameras of any and all Reality shows that will have you.

Remember what your friend Yolanda said? You can tell a lot about a person by the people they associate with.

by Anonymousreply 2004/06/2013

When Kim broke down during the reunion I thought she was going to have a Sibyl moment. She looked like she was regressing into a little girl.

by Anonymousreply 2104/07/2013

The reason why this reunion was a bust was because Queen Brandi tried to stifle everyone from speaking out. Before Brandi came to the show, the reunions were always a boxing match and a feast for the eye.Get rid of Black cloud Brandi and bring back the good old days of bitchy fun!

I agree that Lisa is a major attention whore. she is on Dancing With The Stars and when Wynonna Judd was going home at the end of the show they have that part of all the people staying, saying good bye to the one going home etc. I noticed Lisa was trying to get in front of the camera ,and she kept hugging Wynonna Judd more than once. I noticed Wynonna was looking at Lisa like lady, who the hell are you? I only know a little bit about you.

Lisa reminds me of a bit like Leona Helmsley . When Leona married Leona Helmsley , she took over to the point her husband was like a cardboard cut used whenever she needed him for an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 2204/07/2013

[quote]When Leona married Leona Helmsley , she took over to the point her husband was like a cardboard cut

The man's name was HARRY Helmsley. He didn't turn into Leona's shadow until well after they married. He began as an indulgent husband, then retreated into illness over time.

In any case, Lisa has always seemed to me to be the most conscious of all the housewives that the franchise is showbiz. For her, it is resumption of her acting career, this time for the sake of the benefits of publicity rather than the paycheck alone. We are not seeing reality; we are seeing reality TV. No one would tune in to see the real thing, unedited and unvarnished; it's a bore.

Real rich folk do not wear evening clothes in the middle of the afternoon. That is a shopgirl's view of wealth. One of the things that made Dynasty so funny was the grotesque portrayal of the rich. RHoBH is the new Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 2304/07/2013

R23, the rich do wear cocktail dresses. On the other hand, the hipsters are taking over and trashing everything so I wouldn't be surprised in realty people dress sloppy and extreme casual. Hipsters can't conform to anything other than their extreme exaggerated delusional egos.

by Anonymousreply 2404/07/2013

[quote]RHoBH is the new Dynasty.

I think you're right.

I, also think, in years to come, it will be looked on as something that really represents an aspect of this point in time.

An icon of this era.

by Anonymousreply 2504/07/2013

Lisa took Peter's hand and led him into her elegantly appointed bedroom. "I've just come directly from SUR. I should shower first. Freshen up," he said.

Lisa smiled. "You're fresh enough."

As she lay back langorously on a satin chaise longue, her peignoir opened, allowing for a tantalizing flash of creamy thigh and, above, the mons pubis.

Peter knelt down next to the chaise, parted her legs, and buried his face in her sweet snatch. He hungrily tongued her cunthole before moving up to her quivering clit. He surrounded it with his mouth, simultaneously sucking her clit and flicking it with his tongue.

Lisa threw her head back forcefully against a satin pillow as the first wave of pleasure overtook her. She seized his long, silky hair as he increased the intensity of his sucking, sending Lisa into a frenzied series of uncontrollable orgasms.

Part 2 of "The Pleasures of Peter" coming soon...

by Anonymousreply 2604/08/2013

Lisa took Kyle's hand and led her into her elegantly appointed bedroom.

"I've just come directly from T.J.'s. I should douche both sides first. Freshen up," Kyle said, letting her twelve "Max for the Minimum" plastic shopping bags pool into a puddle of bargains on the marble floor.

Lisa smiled. "You're fresh enough."

As she lay back languorously on a satin chaise lounge, her pink peignoir opened, allowing for a tantalizing flash of creamy thigh and, above, the only thing that made Kyle twitch more than 70% off on a bedazzled, sleeveless football-style jersey.

Kyle knelt down next to the chaise, flicking her long, dark hair extension over her shoulder, like a mare swatting an errant fly that had alighted from her freshly shat dung. Using her enormous hands, with knuckles like barnacles, Kyle parted Lisa's legs, and buried her greedy face in Lisa's heavily perfumed snatch. She hungrily tongued Lisa's cunthole before moving up to her quivering clit. Kyle surrounded it with her oversized mouth, simultaneously sucking her clit while calling her sister a stupid drunk.

Lisa threw her head back forcefully against a satin pillow as the first wave of pleasure overtook her. She seized Kyle's long, plastic hair as Kyle increased the intensity of both her mouthing and bad-mouthing, sending Lisa into a frenzied series of uncontrollable orgasms. A clump of jet-black hair came out in Lisa's liver-spotted hand.

Looking up from Lisa's sloppy, wet lap, Kyle said with an eager smile: “OK, do you forgive me NOW for the Season 2 Reunion?”

by Anonymousreply 2704/08/2013

“OK, do you forgive me NOW for the Season 2 Reunion?”

'I don't even remember the season two reunion' Kyke said, looking straight into Lisa's amber eyes.

& then she laughed, throwing back her hair extensions and Lisa laughed and they both laughed, the way only lovers laugh and then they made love, twisting and twining, rolling and rocking all over Lisa's handmade queen size bed. They slithered and slided over the Gucci satin sheets and then she came and she came and she came and Lisa came as she had never come before and she came and she came and she came as only lovers come, when their love is so strong it burns with the heat and fire of a thousand suns.

'No one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you' said Lisa, kicking Gigi to the floor.

'I don't need you anymore, Gigster' she hissed & Kyle laughed because it was true. Just as their love was true. True, true...oh, so true.

'I've got an interview with People Magazine' said Lisa, looking at her diamond studded Cartier clock.

'Fuck that,' said Kyle.

'No, fuck you' said Lisa.

& Kyle knew, what she'd always known. She was second, second to Lisa's first love...FAME.

by Anonymousreply 2804/08/2013

Someone's got way too much free time.

by Anonymousreply 2904/08/2013

R29 And it appears that someone is a tedious scold.

by Anonymousreply 3004/08/2013

Complete Hogwash. Nobody in BH has a queen-sized bed.

by Anonymousreply 3104/08/2013

R27 I did see one improvement in your parody. I should have specified a pink peignoir. That's very Lisa. In my defense. I omitted a lot of details to emphasize the intensity of their lust-- Peter hasn't yet undressed at this point.

R28 Yours read exactly like Candice Bergen's novel in Rich and Famous. What was it called? The Little House by the Sea?

But one thing I must and will insist upon:

Lisa is NOT a Lesbian !!!!!

Peter, on the other hand, is more fluid in his sexuality as we will see in upcoming installments of "The Pleasures of Peter."

by Anonymousreply 3204/08/2013

Lisa is definitely the Joan Collins character in Dynasty. Kyle is Linda Evans.

by Anonymousreply 3304/08/2013

[quote]He hungrily tongued her cunthole before moving up to her quivering clit.

&

[quote]Kyle is guest star Rock Hudson, who gives the rest of the cast AIDS.

So, the show goes into hiatus and people miss it so much, their imaginations, literally...GO MAD!

by Anonymousreply 3504/08/2013

[quote]Lisa is NOT a Lesbian !!!!!

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 3604/08/2013

Tonight's "Secrets Revealed" episode was so fucking boring.

The only thing good: Adrienne throwing a football straight into her son's face.

by Anonymousreply 3704/08/2013

Wait a second. That bitch Lisa says she's 52? hahahahahahaha. I thought she was in her 60s.

by Anonymousreply 3804/08/2013

Ha. Just came across this.

Interesting that Lisa and Brandi are supposedly best friends. Lisa holds a grudge over someone not holding their pinky out while sucking on tea and she forgives this?

by Anonymousreply 3904/08/2013

That was filmed before they were buddies.

by Anonymousreply 4004/08/2013

R40

I know, that was my point.

by Anonymousreply 4104/08/2013

Oh, yee, i see ....sorry, r41...I,m reading my new iPad in bed and as you can see,I,m not totally together with it yet

I don,t get all the LIsa looks over 60 thing.

by Anonymousreply 4204/08/2013

I read online In touch magazine interviewed Adrienne and she said when she started on season 1 on RHOBH, she said she told Bravo that her kid's lives were not to be brought up. She said when Brandi said Adrienne had a surrogate mother having her kids, that is when Adrienne decided to pull out of the show.She said at the same time her marriage was falling apart as well.

I watched the show on Monday, Secrets Revealed about RHOBH, and they revealed Faye was telling the truth after all about Brandi screwing some guy in Porcha's bathroom. They cut that part out of the reunion which is ridiculous. Lisa said laughingly, I pulled her out of the bathroom,and Kyle was laughing about it as well. If I was that little kid's parent, I would have been pissed! Brandi is a complete sick skank! Holier than thou Yolanda was saying at Adrienne's party, stop talking about Brandi! you don't know that about Brandi! etc. Yolanda is such a phony!!

Also, I do believe Kyle when they revealed in the special episode, Secrets Revealed, that Kyle said to Lisa, may God strike her dead she had no idea Faye was going to confront Brandi. I think, which has been mentioned on DL before, Faye desperately wanted to be in the show. I think it was Faye's choice to try to start some drama with Brandi to show that she could be an asset to the show. Instead, it back fired on her.

That segment with Marissa and her husband going over his closet and Marissa expressing how smelly his clothes were and how smelly his shoes were was complete tacky and gross! Who wants to know?! That wasn't necessary to air that closet bit.

by Anonymousreply 4304/10/2013

Marissa came across as a really obnoxious, shallow bitch in those scenes picking out clothes for her husband for the Paris trip.

[quote] Where are the Gucci? These are Lavin; they are FABULOUS!

But, in honestly, her husband came across as very cute, but very stupid.

Faye may have gone after Brandi to get on TV, but Brandi and Lisa's point was that she couldn't have gone after Brandi if Kyle hadn't shat all over her while she was alone with Faye.

Whether Kyle specifically asked or not, Faye was CLEARLY just repeating the trash Kyle had told her about Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 4404/10/2013

So what explains Kyle's CUNT antics the first two seasons? You can't blame that on Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 4504/10/2013

I can't beLIEVE the way Marissa treats that poor He's a Zanuck! She can be zany without putting him down. They showed every single instance of her embarrassing him. No wonder you never saw him again. She's a lucky bitch. She's got him, and she's gonna profit off the sale of his father's house. I thing they have a dom/sub relationship. And we know who's the dom.

by Anonymousreply 4604/10/2013

Yolanda and Taylor are confirmed cast members for Season 4

I have to admit I am somewhat shocked that Taylor was asked back, they must have some storyline in mind for her, probably being an alcoholic and losing control at the fabulous Beverly Hills Parties

Yolanda Foster and Taylor Armstrong will both be returning for Season 4 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! “Yolanda and Taylor began filming for the fourth season of RHOBH last week. It was a bit of a shock to see Taylor in front of the camera again because the crew thought she was a goner for sure. The viewers just don’t like her. But, it has been so hard to find replacements for Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer, that producers had no choice but to bring her back. Yolanda is quickly becoming a fan favorite because she is becoming the mama bear of the group, and calls the ladies out on their catty ways when necessary,” a source told RadarOnline.

Kyle Richards rallied for Taylor to return to the show, because she really needed a friend on her side. “Kyle really wants Taylor to be asked back for the fourth season,” an insider tells Radar. “She believes the producers owe it to her after the hell she went through in the run up to and after Russell‘s suicide.”

As we previously reported, Kyle will be a targeted in Season 4. Lisa, Brandi, and Yolanda don’t get along with Kyle and an insider told us exclusively, “They have it out for Kyle.”

by Anonymousreply 4704/16/2013

I would sniff Marissa's husbands' underpants...

by Anonymousreply 4804/17/2013

[quote]I have to admit I am somewhat shocked that Taylor was asked back

She gives them their money's worth....and more.

Wonder of Marissa's coming back. She wasn't invited to the reunion, which was odd.

by Anonymousreply 4904/17/2013

all you need to know about the Richards sister is in one non-filmed scene. And, I want you to really think about this...what class:

KIM "I MUMBLE WITH MY GREY DENTURES" RICHARDS, sister of muck-jawed Kyle, SHIT HER PANTIES ON A PLANE AND THE SHIT SEEPED ONTO HER PILLOW AND PILLOW COVER AND SHE WALKED OFF THE PLANE WITH THE SHIT-STAINED PILLOW.

SHE. SHIT. HER. PANTS.!

by Anonymousreply 5004/17/2013

I'm pretty sure R43 is retarded.

by Anonymousreply 5104/17/2013

Marisa Zanuck hates cunt Kyle

by Anonymousreply 5204/17/2013

I thought Taylor was off the show. I'm glad Yolanda is back.

by Anonymousreply 5304/17/2013

agree R32. Lisa is NOT a lesbian. I'm not a huge fan of hers but there is no sense in trashing the woman. She has some class.

by Anonymousreply 5404/17/2013

"The Pleasures of Peter"

Part 2: Lisa ne cesse de jouir

"Oh, God, I'm coming, I'm coming! I can't stop coming!"

Lisa collapsed against the cool satin upholstery as Peter held her trembling buttocks, one cheek in each hand. He continued gently kissing and nuzzling her cunny, inhaling the hot smell of her sex.

She grasped Peter's hair and tugged, moving his face away from her steaming snatch. Still gripping his soft curls, Lisa suddenly stood, pulling him up with her.

"There's a lot to be said for a man with long hair. Now...take off your clothes. Every stitch...slowly, while I watch."

Peter grinned eagerly and began slowly unbuttoning his damp, black shirt.

Coming soon: "The Pleasures of Peter" Part 3: Lisa's Suspicions

by Anonymousreply 5504/17/2013

Kyle is coming back? That woman is insufferable. Who the hell goes to someone's engagement party, climbs up on a table, spreads her legs, and starts doing splits for everyone? She's such trash.

by Anonymousreply 5604/17/2013

R55 - is that with Peter from Sur? Yum,.

by Anonymousreply 5704/17/2013

[quote]Lisa is NOT a lesbian. I'm not a huge fan of hers but there is no sense in trashing the woman

R54, thinks suggesting someone's a lesbian = "trashing".

by Anonymousreply 5804/18/2013

Peter is evidently a part-time model but I'm not sure why as he doesn't photograph too well, based on the pictures I found online.

He looked hot/dirty on Vanderpump Rules but in a lot of the pictures he just looks dirty. You'd sort of expect him to be a drug dealer (or just a druggie).

This is the only bathing suit pic of him I found. His body looks bigger here than it looked on the show in clothes:

by Anonymousreply 6004/23/2013

Andy Dick & Jennifer Gimenez Dating! ‘Our Friendship Escalated To A Romantic Level,’ She Says

Dancing With The Stars contestant Andy Dick has another reason to kick up his heels — he’s dating model and actress Jennifer Gimenez!

Long-time friends, Jennifer has been spotted on the sidelines of DWTS to support Andy, but exclusively tells RadarOnline.com their friendship has recently escalated to a new romantic level.

“We are having fun dating and are so close that it just works,” Jennifer told Radar.

“We’ve loved each other on a best friend level that has recently escalated to a romantic level.”

A source close to the new couple also tells Radar the two are a perfect match!

“Andy and Jen are so cute together,” the source said.

“They have a lot in common and are just all laughs and smiles when they’re together.”

Having struggled with alcohol addiction for quite some time, Andy is now sober — and Jennifer has been sober for years and appears on Dr. Drew‘s Sober House and Celebrity Rehab as well as often appearing on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as cast member Brandi Glanville‘s best friend.

by Anonymousreply 6104/30/2013

R52

How does that show that Marissa hates Kyle.. looks more like Kyle hates Marissa.

by Anonymousreply 6204/30/2013

R61

She's probably only doing it hoping that itll get her a more permanent gig on the Housewives.

As if being Brandy's mouth piece isn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 6304/30/2013

[quote] Who the hell goes to someone's engagement party, climbs up on a table, spreads her legs, and starts doing splits for everyone?

Anyone who craves the cash and attention that she gets from being on a reality show does that, if she believes that it will get her camera time and continued employment.

by Anonymousreply 6404/30/2013

Isn't Andrew Dick gay?

by Anonymousreply 6504/30/2013

R65

No, he's just gross.

by Anonymousreply 6604/30/2013

r65 Hasn't Andy Dick had cameos in a few gay porn flicks?

by Anonymousreply 6704/30/2013

R65: Oh, you believe what these fame whores say?

Bless your heart.

I want to hug your neck.

by Anonymousreply 6804/30/2013

Oh Jesus Christ, I just saw on Wendy Williams that Jennifer Gimenez is now dating Andy Dick. What a fucking fame whore of epic proportions.

by Anonymousreply 6905/02/2013

[quote]The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are allegedly only a week or two into filming scenes for season 4, but the drama is already out of control.

See link >>>>>>>>>>>>

by Anonymousreply 7005/27/2013

Pardon my French, as the nouveaux riches used to say, but how the fuck is Brandi a star?

To be Brandi-vulgar, I was sitting on my mother's toilet and picked up this week's U.S. copy of People. There was Glanville, made-up to look like LeAnn Rimes--in a bikini, no less--with her diet tips.

Her best one was a glass of rose before bed. Wonder from whence that idea arose?

by Anonymousreply 7105/29/2013

UK here -obviously well behind your current viewing - I love them and my secret guilty pleasure - don't watch any of the othe Real IWife's programs except I did catch the Atlanta which was and funny live in a vacuum as they are stereotypical of not even Nouveax. Dont know which series we were on but the Grammers had got their divorce but were still fighting overwho gets which houses

Can someone give me an update as I dont think Bravo in UK will run it.

Much appreciated

by Anonymousreply 7205/29/2013

UK here -obviously well behind your current viewing - I love them and my secret guilty pleasure - don't watch any of the othe Real IWife's programs except I did catch the Atlanta which was and funny live in a vacuum as they are stereotypical of not even Nouveax. Dont know which series we were on but the Grammers had got their divorce but were still fighting overwho gets which houses

Can someone give me an update as I dont think Bravo in UK will run it.

Much appreciated

by Anonymousreply 7305/29/2013

[quote]Can someone give me an update as I dont think Bravo in UK will run it.

You expect someone to sit here and write you a recap of two whole series? Don't bank on it.

Do a search online. There's masses of stuff and probably an episode by episode recap.

by Anonymousreply 7405/29/2013

Is that Dermott Mulrooney with Yolanda's daughter Giggy?

by Anonymousreply 7507/03/2013

I don't think so...looks like him though.

by Anonymousreply 7607/05/2013

[quote]Before the end of this thread we'll probably have a new housewife or several new housewives if Marissa's not invited back and Taylor's fired

So, what happened? Is Marissa out? Has Taylor been fired?

by Anonymousreply 7707/05/2013

Marissa's gone.

[quote]“I wasn’t asked back,” Marisa, the wife to Hollywood producer Dean Zanuck, revealed in a new interview. “It’s as simple as that and I’m okay with it.”

by Anonymousreply 7807/05/2013

Ooops, sorry about that. Here's the very important link.

by Anonymousreply 8007/05/2013

I Faye back?

by Anonymousreply 8107/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.