Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fireworks on Bill Maher tonight

Abby Huntsman Is a shrill dumb cunt. I thought she was progressive, but she's just plain dumb.

Hideous republican troll Stephen Moore started screaming about 30 seconds in.

And Liberal Hero Bernie Sanders is killing it.

by Anonymousreply 5704/10/2013

HBO is so 70s.

by Anonymousreply 104/05/2013

Huntsman is making a lot of appearances which have a lot more to do with her appearance (DSL) than her intellect. There just isn't much there. She was on Piers Morgan recently and she came off as very dim.

by Anonymousreply 204/05/2013

I love Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 304/05/2013

Yeah, I thought Abby Huntsman was at least moderate, but she's S.E. Cupp with lip injections.

by Anonymousreply 404/05/2013

Bill shut that bitch down!

by Anonymousreply 504/05/2013

"Huntsman is making a lot of appearances which have a lot more to do with her appearance (DSL) than her intellect."

Complain to the men in charge who have her booked so maybe they get some action.

by Anonymousreply 604/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 704/05/2013

The 10 year old kid was a lot more interesting to listen to than the panel.

by Anonymousreply 904/05/2013

Never realized what a loooong head Sebastian Junger has.

by Anonymousreply 1004/05/2013

Huntsman sucked and I loved how Bernie literally almost smacked her in the face.

The young guy was very good.

by Anonymousreply 1204/05/2013

Even though his suit jacket was too big, 19-yr-old Zack Kopplin definitely aroused the dirty old man in me with his smartness. BUT, his use several times of the word "snuck" made me nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1304/06/2013

Zack Kopplin is the only hope I have for Louisiana.

by Anonymousreply 1504/06/2013

Someone needed to hit Stephen Moore in his mouth, he was so loud and obnoxious. Maher just let him yell over Sanders and yes, Huntsman is channeling Meghan McCain and is probably looking for some TV gig if she hasn't already got one.

by Anonymousreply 1804/06/2013

The Huntsman girls are very beautiful as is their dad. Personally I don't find Megan McCain beautiful or particularly incisive. I do enjoy her occasional potshots as the Fundies.

Stephen Moore is an abomination. He is the sort who is making it easier on the Dems to continue making progress. So I guess he's good for something.

by Anonymousreply 1904/06/2013

For the love of God, will someone please menstruate in my mouth?

by Anonymousreply 2104/06/2013

[quote] That one guy reminds me of the infomercial guy who wore the suits with question marks all over them. Except more annoying

I know exactly who you mean. Matthew Lesko. He used to be on Larry King all the time. He used to hawk those books about getting free money from the government to start your own business.

by Anonymousreply 2304/06/2013

Abby Huntsman was horrible. That Stephen Moore person is weird and horrible -- all that tittering and giggling and interrupting. He was more of an annoying girl than Huntsman was.

I loved how the 19 year old shut Moore up. And he completely outshone Huntsman with all her "voice of her generation" crap.

Hated her attempts to trivialize big problems by trying to engage in generational warfare. So stupid.

She was vapid.

by Anonymousreply 2404/06/2013

I turned it off. If I wanted to listen to a lot of yelling, I'd sit on a bench at a playground.

by Anonymousreply 2504/06/2013

[r20]: on his rag. Change your tampon, dear, while the grownups are talking.

by Anonymousreply 2604/06/2013

[quote]The Huntsman girls are very beautiful as is their dad.

Abby was so NOT beautiful. Yes, daddy is but thw daughter sure wasn't. Nice hair but that's about it.

Loved the Louisiana kid!!

by Anonymousreply 2704/06/2013

I didn't like the show last night. It was the selection of the panel guests. You have a veteran politician with strong ideological conviction sitting there with 2 young kids and a hack. It was not evenly matched so none of their points really got through.

If Bill wanted the youth opinion, he should have assembled the panel with Megan McCain, Abby, Zack and another progressive youth.

It was a mess last night. Bernie Sander didn't seem interested in debating with Abby; it's like debating with your granddaughter. If you're winning the argument, are you really winning?

He went straight to Stephen Moore who is the biggest idiot on the panel. His arguments are so late 90s and early 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 2804/06/2013

She looked expensive but odd. And someone should tell these girls that throwing their hair over their shoulder is no substitute for beauty or style -- or, for that matter, brains.

by Anonymousreply 2904/06/2013

Lol, she did push her "Let me speak for my generation" like 5 times. That LA kid just schooled her.

And someone with some computer skills (and who's not at work) please put a side by side of the question mark guy and interrupting guy on this website.

by Anonymousreply 3004/06/2013

Zack is going to be president some day.

by Anonymousreply 3104/06/2013

Can anyone PLEASE post a clip of the parts with Bernie Sanders. I adore him. How I wish he were the president. I don't have cable and I was dying to see Bernie last night.

by Anonymousreply 3204/06/2013

[quote] I loved how the 19 year old shut Moore up. And he completely outshone Huntsman with all her "voice of her generation" crap.

She is the voice of her generation. The trust fund generation. The 1% generation. The dumb bitch generation who knows nothing about the real world

Let that dumb, ignorant, entitled bitch who NEVER has to work a day in her life get a real job earning $9.00 an hour and live on that for a year. Then she can be the voice of her generation

by Anonymousreply 3304/06/2013

What r33 said

by Anonymousreply 3404/06/2013

^ Yeah, nothing's more annoying than trust fund brats pretending they represent the average person

by Anonymousreply 3504/06/2013

For R32

by Anonymousreply 3604/06/2013

Bill seems to only have one line he repeats over and over again, like his best pal Seth MacFarlane. But life and society is really complicated. I guess all the people that appear on these shows are the same, regardless of the political side they come from. They are so fix on just one position.

But current affair shows the States are really bad compared to similar shows in Europe. The host and the guests seem really churlish and naive.

by Anonymousreply 3704/06/2013

Someone needs to tell Abby Huntsman that her generation voted overwhelmingly for Obama the last two elections.

by Anonymousreply 3804/06/2013

Anyone else notice Abby Huntsman's lame BS attempt to discuss gay marriage? She immediately brought up bestiality, then she just as quickly said, But that's not what I believe.

I swear to God, I do not understand why Republicans are so obsessed with fucking their dogs.

by Anonymousreply 3904/06/2013

it's not just their dogs

by Anonymousreply 4004/06/2013

[quote] Abby Huntsman's lame BS attempt to discuss gay marriage? She immediately brought up bestiality, then she just as quickly said, But that's not what I believe.

Odd since her father endorsed gay marriage even before Portman did.

by Anonymousreply 4104/06/2013

She needs to take a page from O'Reilly's talking points and realize that the "what if someone wants to marry their dog" argument is as lame and broken as all of Stephen Moore's dogmatic slop.

Not saying Bill deserves a cookie or anything, but he at least KNOWS bullshit when he smells it.

by Anonymousreply 4204/06/2013

[quote]Odd since her father endorsed gay marriage even before Portman did.

Her remarks took me totally by surprise for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 4304/06/2013

"This is a board for gay MEN. Got it, you fucking dyke? If you don't like it you are welcome to leave, cunt."

Where does it say that this board is exclusively for "gay men", you asshole?

by Anonymousreply 4404/06/2013

I wish Bernie Sanders would adopt me. I love him so.....

by Anonymousreply 4504/06/2013

What??! GAY MEN? I am overwhelmed by my embarrassing sense of direction and tone deafness.

by Anonymousreply 4604/06/2013

Your film references don't merge well enough to hang out on DL, R46

by Anonymousreply 4704/06/2013

Why is Steven Moore even allowed on this show? There was no basis for any ridiculous thing he said. Unable ably foolish. Even Bill couldn't be gracious abut it.

by Anonymousreply 4804/06/2013

[quote]I wish Bernie Sanders would adopt me. I love him so....

He looks like he chews with his mouth open.

by Anonymousreply 4904/06/2013

SWF at r46, do you need to talk? Open a thread or have someone start one for you.

by Anonymousreply 5004/06/2013

I tuned out after five minutes.

I know Bill Maher's program wants some sort of balance. But I see enough rightwing trash trotted out on the Sunday-morning network roundtables. NBC's David Gregory hosting of [italic]Meet the Press[/italic] is repulsive enough; his ass-kissing of John McCain and Lindsay Graham is unprofessional, it is not journalism, and it should not be tolerated. (NBC finally is ridding itself of Jay Leno. Time to boot out David Gregory!)

I do like [italic]Real Time with Bill Maher[/italic]. But this was one installment I dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 5104/07/2013

Abby "Huntsman" likes to play her "married," yet Mormon, side while still playing her father's name for fame. She's clearly a GOP seeker who's left any namesake, even her father's, behind.

How does anyone know what she means or intends beyond what her injected lips mean? Even weirder, her hair tossing, which doesn't quite gain her any serious followers.

by Anonymousreply 5204/07/2013

[47] What film references? I will go one on one with you on am IMDB quiz on the movie of your choice.

DePalma? Deluded.

by Anonymousreply 5304/07/2013

OP, stop shilling for has-been, 'I'm a libertarian,' woman-hating fuckwad, Bill Maher.

by Anonymousreply 5404/07/2013

To add on to what R52 has said, most of Abby Huntsman's pics on Google are very much catching her in the hair-tossing mode. I can understand how someone as beautiful could use looks to her advantage, but tossing hair won't do it for her in the long run. She probably has more to offer.

I read her Wiki page and, unlike any Mormon girl her age, she seemed to take education seriously and went to U of Penn and majored in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE). I know I probably sound like an apologist, but she probably has more to offer if she gets her head screwed on straight and doesn't try to become a sex kitten for the media (which Maher would LOVE). I suspect a U Penn grad is smarter and more capable than Meghan McCain, who has demonstrated limited intelligence, so far.

Nevertheless, I would love it if a Mormon sex-kitten girl who tried to be serious and really has a brain would come off this BS.

by Anonymousreply 5504/07/2013

[quote] He looks like he chews with his mouth open.

by Anonymousreply 5604/08/2013

I refuse to watch shows that have screaming ninnies on the panel. In no other "free" county would these morons be able to peddle their wholesale lies.

by Anonymousreply 5704/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!