Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

''Enquirer' says Travolta finally getting a divorce

Says K. Preston has had enough 'humiliation', and will file soon - wants $220 million as settlement. She knows all the secrets. And will Johnny finally come out, or sadly appear in public with more beards ?

by The pilotreply 5304/09/2013

I'm sure he'll continue along the same beard and toupee regimen.

by The pilotreply 104/04/2013

For all the hate he gets here, everyone who works or interacts with Travolta goes on about what a great guy he is. Even the masseurs he harasses say he stops when they tell him they're not interested.

by The pilotreply 204/04/2013

He's a closeted deluded cult-member.

Sweetheart?

by The pilotreply 304/04/2013

He doesn't get hate hate. Just "In-the-closet" hate and Scientologist hate.

by The pilotreply 404/04/2013

Well he's a scientologist cause he's in the closet, right? Or is it vice versa?

by The pilotreply 504/04/2013

[quote]For all the hate he gets here, everyone who works or interacts with Travolta goes on about what a great guy he is. Even the masseurs he harasses say he stops when they tell him they're not interested.

And, in spite of that, they sue him?

by The pilotreply 604/04/2013

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

by The pilotreply 704/04/2013

I think he's leaving the church too. Just a hunch.

Have only heard nice things about the guy.

by The pilotreply 904/04/2013

I hope he bails on the church. I thought I read somewhere that more people are bailing because they've realized that little Miss Cabbage is a psychopath.

by The pilotreply 1004/04/2013

"And will Johnny finally come out, or sadly appear in public with more beards ?"

He'll probably start "dating" Julianne Hough after the divorce is finalized

by The pilotreply 1104/04/2013

I would love to date him once he's single.

by The pilotreply 1404/04/2013

I knew he was wealthy, but I had no idea that Travolta had that kind of money. I'm assuming she's going for half of his net worth, which means he has around $500 million!!!

by The pilotreply 1504/04/2013

This can't be true.

You can't fake this kind of love.

by The pilotreply 1604/04/2013

R15 I am not that surprised. He has been in the business for a lot of years starting back in the 70s with Welcome Back Carter and Sat Night Fever up to the present with his drag role in the remake of Hairspray. Travolta has been a pilot for many years and owns several planes (a hobby for the super rich) including a Boeing 727 which can run close to $100 million to custom outfit for non-commercial purposes. I also think that he has been fairly conservative(smart) with his money over the years not blowing it like MC Hammer or Lindsy Lohan.

by The pilotreply 1704/04/2013

I think there is a great deal of public affection for him. "Grease" is still one of the most popular movies ever made, generations of kids seem to love the thing. He should come out, portray himself as a brainwashed victim of a destructive cult, hire good p.r to diminish the sex pest stuff.

He's still a lot more likeable than Cruise.

by The pilotreply 1804/04/2013

I would think that Travolta would be the one divorcing. Hasn't he had enough of the closet and enough of Kelly?

by The pilotreply 1904/04/2013

Through the years I've heard a lot of nasty things about him. He's always nice to the RIGHT people but he is not always nice and well thought of. The studios don't always love him, he's damn greedy.

by The pilotreply 2004/04/2013

It is difficult to hate him when he seems so pathetic. Can you imagine how grim his life must be.

by The pilotreply 2104/04/2013

I agree with r18. And it would really create a new period of positive publicity about him. Kind of like with Ellen, it won't hurt him. Most people would respond favorably.

by The pilotreply 2204/04/2013

Hasn't Travolta been "leaving" Scientology for the last two decades?

Grab your purse and move, bitch!

by The pilotreply 2304/04/2013

Doesn't he like own the publishing rights to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. That alone keeps him in the chips.

by The pilotreply 2404/04/2013

r24, wouldn't the Gibbs own that?

by The pilotreply 2504/04/2013

He looks like Cro Magnon man.

by The pilotreply 2604/04/2013

I think his son's death was the first step in him getting away from the cult. The fact that Kelly went and got herself knocked up with a popsicle baby might have been the final straw for him in the marriage. I do hope he leaves the cult and comes out and can have another career renaissance, but this time as a happy gay man.

by The pilotreply 2704/04/2013

[quote]Welcome Back Carter

Never heard of this series. Was it a spinoff from "Gomer Pyle" or "Gimme A Break"?

by The pilotreply 2804/04/2013

Agreeing that many would be forgiving if he were true to his single self and not in a position where he was hurting someone…like his wife who knows quite well what life she has, and has had for some time.

by The pilotreply 2904/04/2013

I believe it. All she needed was the scandal. Wait a few months to appear like you're "standing by your man" (all the while in daily talks with your attorney). Then you discreetly file for divorce, claiming "irreconcilable differences".

And getting that last "anchor baby" was brilliant.

by The pilotreply 3004/04/2013

I hope he leaves the cult. The cult won't let you divorce another member.

And his portrayal of Bill Clinton in Primary Colors was absolutely 100% brilliant.

by The pilotreply 3104/04/2013

According to this, SHE is filing, not him. And since he's never had the nerve to divorce the wife, however much he hated being married to her, I predict he won't make a public break with the church.

This is not a man with the nerve to fight back, instead, he's hit on so many masseurs that the wife has gotten tired of the lawsuits. It's so passive-aggressive.

by The pilotreply 3204/04/2013

[quote]I think he painted himself into a corner with the fake marriage

Why does it have to be fake marriage? I have no problem believing he loves Kelly and his family. It's obvious he's bi-sexual and they probably have an open marriage. People do.

by The pilotreply 3304/04/2013

RE 24 Stigwood gave him a % tage of the soundtrack, which means , being that it is one of the biggest selling albums of all time, and say made $1 billion,if JT had only 5 %, that's $50 million.

by The pilotreply 3404/04/2013

I also know someone who's worked with him and known him since Grease. The person I know thinks the world of him and the only negative things that are mentioned about him are to do with the cult. This person also "thinks" he's gay but won't actually come right out and say it, even though they known damn well he is. They also say that Olivia Newton-John is THE nicest person in showbiz.

by The pilotreply 3504/04/2013

[quote]RE 24 Stigwood gave him a % tage of the soundtrack, which means , being that it is one of the biggest selling albums of all time, and say made $1 billion,if JT had only 5 %, that's $50 million.

Where the Hell did you ever hear that? Travolta had absolutely nothing to do with the soundtrack of "Saturday Night Fever" except for his picture on the cover. He had a piece of "Grease" because he was on it. Stigwood ain't that generous.

by The pilotreply 3604/04/2013

I don't think he'll ever come out.

by The pilotreply 3704/04/2013

My religious, sweet, innocent grandmother who lives in Smalltown Flyover, USA knows he's gay. He's out whether he admits it or not.

by The pilotreply 3804/04/2013

[quote]For all the hate he gets here, everyone who works or interacts with Travolta goes on about what a great guy he is. Even the masseurs he harasses say he stops when they tell him they're not interested.

So, he's just a great guy who likes to harass professionals, and you can tell he's great because when they tell him to stop harassing him, he complies.

by The pilotreply 3904/04/2013

It sounds like that Hate Troll is loose again at R2. Too stupid to comprehend the difference between dislike and hate.

Why does Travolta keep coming on to guys? It's not only the ones who are starting lawsuits, there are spas where he's banned. Is it because he's just not very smart or is it because 90% of the guys say "Yes!" to him? Maybe he's getting lots of gay sex with only a few guys getting upset.

by The pilotreply 4004/04/2013

She knew the secrets when she signed on.....she has her own secrets.

by The pilotreply 4104/04/2013

Indeed. He's as much her merkin as she is his beard.

by The pilotreply 4204/05/2013

RE 36 - From Time Magazine profile, May 30 , 1980 . ' And Travolta is also a savvy businessman.Before signing on to "Grease", after the huge success of "Saturday Night Fever" , he made sure he received a hefty percentage from both the "Fever" and "Grease" soundtracks, from producer Stigwood, who reluctantly agreed to the star's terms.'

You ain't that factual

by The pilotreply 4304/06/2013

The pending Travolta divorce story is on an 18 month cycle. We've seen it before and it will be back again.

by The pilotreply 4404/06/2013

Dont' believe what you hear:

by The pilotreply 4504/06/2013

He won't get a divorce but Kelly may have an accident.

by The pilotreply 4604/06/2013

[quote]According to this, SHE is filing, not him.

According to what?!? Not one person has posted a link to anything about this divorce story.

by The pilotreply 4704/06/2013

Hope he leaves the church now.

by The pilotreply 4804/06/2013

[quote]According to what?!? Not one person has posted a link to anything about this divorce story.

Go to check-out line at grocery store. Pick up Enquirer.

by The pilotreply 4904/06/2013

[quote]Go to check-out line at grocery store. Pick up Enquirer.

After watching that Joan Crawford video, I have an unnatural fear of supermarkets.

by The pilotreply 5004/06/2013

She knew she was to be a beard when she signed up for this marriage. Their partnership has made them rich. Neither would want out of the arrangement. Enquirer got this one wrong.

by The pilotreply 5104/09/2013

[quote] The cult won't let you divorce another member.

Really?

by The pilotreply 5204/09/2013

She won't divorce. I doubt if they live together, they have several homes.

by The pilotreply 5304/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.