Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Princeton Tiger Mom begs girls to date her son

Bitch is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1804/04/2013

Oh, goody. I've been waiting for someone to put this one up here.

The whole letter is a bit of a howler (you can check it out at The Daily Princetonian), but there is, sadly, still a kernel of truth in what the woman says. Women do run out of time a lot earlier than men do in the partnership stakes, and men -- particularly young men -- will overlook a multitude of weaknesses in a physically attractive young woman.

That said, I'm a female Princeton grad myself (although long after Ms. Patton, but still, alas, too old to be one of her available son's "limitless" prospects). College must have changed significantly since she graduated, because even in my undergrad class very few men were looking for a wife at college (or even open to the prospect of finding one). I do know a few Princeton couples, but out of a class of approximately 1200, there might have been ten who ultimately married someone they met there.

So her advice is useless even to the impressionable few female students (or I should probably call them "coeds" to stay on-message) who may take it.

Ms. Patton needs to go back to school to find someone "worthy of her" the second time around, since she obviously missed the boat the first time .

by Anonymousreply 104/04/2013

[quote]Tiger Mom

Enough.

by Anonymousreply 204/04/2013

Don't you have to be Chinese to be a Tiger Mom?

by Anonymousreply 304/04/2013

No, R3. Even the authoress of that book says a mother of any race or nationality can be a Tiger Mom. I'd say Jewish mothers probably are Tiger Moms too.

by Anonymousreply 404/04/2013

Please, dear god, someone have enough time on their hands to do a search and find this kid...

by Anonymousreply 504/04/2013

r5 here...

I found it.

by Anonymousreply 604/04/2013

That's quite a picture at the link..a big ass in orange grease stained shorts with a tail pinned on..how hot.

by Anonymousreply 704/04/2013

People like her disgust me. She's such an elitist bitch and views 99% of the population as garbage. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 804/04/2013

Based on r6's pic, perhaps the mom is begging the wrong gender.

by Anonymousreply 904/04/2013

OK, which one of you bitches is my almost-got-there-but-not-quite daughter-in-law aka Missypoo50? You just know this has got to come from here - though some of the other comments are pretty hilarious too. I can feel a new DL classic in the works.

by Anonymousreply 1004/04/2013

Here's her ex-hubby's linkedin account. She worked for him. You'd think a "Princeton Woman" could have had a profession instead of being a media whore.

BTW, I think her hubby went to CUNY.

by Anonymousreply 1104/04/2013

More fun ...

by Anonymousreply 1204/04/2013

Her son in NOT interested in pussy, Princetonian or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 1304/04/2013

"Tiger Mom" would be a girls' worst nightmare for a mother-in-law. She acts like her son is a divine gift in all females just because he somehow got into Princeton. She also forgets that many girls date younger, extremely handsome men because they are not only intelligent and educated and successful but kind, compassionate, and have a beautiful soul as well.

by Anonymousreply 1404/04/2013

So douchey of folks to start bullying and humiliating the son.

by Anonymousreply 1504/04/2013

Princeton? That's a safety school for Harvard grads.

by Anonymousreply 1604/04/2013

"College must have changed significantly since she graduated, because even in my undergrad class very few men were looking for a wife at college"

The college boy isn't looking for a wife, his mother is!

Only no, she isn't. No girl in Princeton, or the entire universe, is going to be smart, pretty, and accomplished enough to please her. It's just another way to tell her son he isn't good enough.

by Anonymousreply 1704/04/2013

"He likes theater".

Sweetie, we need to talk.

by Anonymousreply 1804/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.