Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The citizens of North Korea

I wonder if they are as far gone and over the edge as the Germans were during the zenith of Nazi power back in the 1930s.

by Anonymousreply 1404/04/2013

The Germans came close to having an empire for the ages. The North Koreans are a cuckoo's nest on one half of a peninsula. There are many other differences. I don't see the parallel.

by Anonymousreply 104/04/2013

The UN needs to stop sending food to N Korea since that is what (according to the nightly news) the army is living on while the people are eating tree roots to survive.

by Anonymousreply 204/04/2013

Oh come on... it's like comparing schnitzel and kimchee.

by Anonymousreply 304/04/2013

Kimchee smells like FART. God why do Asians love that so? Don't answer, I don't want to know.

by Anonymousreply 404/04/2013

Among other differences, the Germans were afraid to speak while the poor Noko's are afraid even to think.

by Anonymousreply 504/04/2013

Apparently R4 you are unaware that in Asia they have vending machines that sell dirty female underwear.

Or is it Kimchee

by Anonymousreply 604/04/2013

Kim Jong-un betrieben wird, dass Betonmischer wie stinken auf schwarze Eier.

by Anonymousreply 704/04/2013

Who cares. This is like how people believed Afganis, Chinese, Vietnamese and Iraqis wanted our way of life. We found out they didn't.

by Anonymousreply 804/04/2013

Germans were educated, had a vibrant culture and open to neighboring countries. Iraq isolated, Vietnam isolated, China isolated.

In a way the Germans had less of an excuse because they knew better but went with fear and rhetoric anyway... just like Republicans in America who choose not to consider or listen to anything outside their bubble.

by Anonymousreply 904/04/2013

It wasn't so much about fear and rhetoric r9 (certainly not fear), it was about 15 years of reparations and imposed poverty by the victorious powers in WWI. People were just really sick of it and opted to take a chance on a party that promised they wouldn't have to take it anymore and things would get better. Even then, less than a majority supported the NSDAP. But of course once they got the Chancellorship it was too late to take any of it back. None of it is like North Korea.

by Anonymousreply 1004/04/2013

A child wants to eat candy only. They like the Asians are ignorant and don't know what's good for them.

by Anonymousreply 1104/04/2013

I think Germans being educated before and after the Nazis is a fair point - during ,mmmm most we can say is that they were in a collective coma. One which they have trouble remembering about.

Your point about Korea also fails in that it was an ancient culture.I imagine if we continue down this path it maybe one again.

by Anonymousreply 1204/04/2013

You have a point about Korea being an ancient culture R12, but cultures come and go. Korea has been cut off from the outside world now for a very long time.

If you dont loosen that knotted rope around your balls, eventually they will fall off and die.

by Anonymousreply 1304/04/2013

Those Koreans, they're so suspicious, ever since Hiroshima.

by Anonymousreply 1404/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!