Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is your cat doing right now?

She's currently mad at me for not giving her a cat biscuit.

by Anonymousreply 5604/14/2013

Mad at me for waking her up so I can snipe on eBay.

Damn West Coast auctions.

by Anonymousreply 104/04/2013

He's watching Law and Order SVU and drinking a bud light.

by Anonymousreply 304/04/2013

He's chirping and doing zooms. He should calm down around 1am.

by Anonymousreply 404/04/2013

Playing pattycake and conversing in French.

by Anonymousreply 504/04/2013

Sitting next to me on a stool looking bored.

by Anonymousreply 604/04/2013

OP, why she can't have biscuit ??

by Anonymousreply 704/04/2013

Layin exactly where I want to move my legs.

by Anonymousreply 804/04/2013

Watching over me from Kitty Heaven.

Nah, she's licking herself in Kitty Heaven with no regard for my well being.

by Anonymousreply 904/04/2013

Yeah, r7 is right. Give her the damn biscuit! If you don't, she will get you later, maybe not tonight, but soon. Try moving your feet under the comforter and see what happens..

by Anonymousreply 1004/04/2013

Batting at her toy when I put it down, and when I pick it up, acting bored and disinterested. Then I put it down and she nudges me with her paw and bats at the toy.

by Anonymousreply 1104/04/2013

Well r11, if you insist on picking it up, she guesses she will begrudgingly play with it.. Can we have pics on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 1204/04/2013

r 12, did you read my post? She bats at it only when I put it down. She ignores it when I pick it up, but nudges me if I put it down and bats at it. It's all a moot point right now, though, as she is sitting on top of my ancient computer monitor, which I keep for expressly the purpose of having a warm perch for Her Highness.

by Anonymousreply 1304/04/2013

Curled up on the foot of my bed.

by Anonymousreply 1404/04/2013

Plotting and scheming.

by Anonymousreply 1504/04/2013

Asleep after a late-night Temptations treat. Munch is on the back of the sofa; Nomi's on the loveseat.

Man, that Temptations brand is straight-up kitty crack.

by Anonymousreply 1604/04/2013

Nomi r16? Speak of the devil, Showgirls is on HBO2 right now. My cat isn't watching though, she's sprawled on the office chair until her 5 am feeding.

by Anonymousreply 1704/04/2013

The same thing she does every night. Trying to take over the world.

by Anonymousreply 1804/04/2013

My pussy is looking for something thick and veiny.

by Anonymousreply 1904/04/2013

Nomi woke up, walked down the hallway, and started crying and yodeling at my sister's closed bedroom door. He loves me but ADORES my sister. I had to distract him so she can get some sleep.

Now he's looking through the picture-window at my drug-dealing neighbor's house. Hopefully he can get some evidence to use against the asshole.

by Anonymousreply 2004/04/2013

Why doesn't sissy let Nomi sleep with her? Man, you people are mean, Op won't give up the biscuits and r16 cruelly keeps his cat away from sissy and the drug dealer...

by Anonymousreply 2104/04/2013

The cats are mine, R21. My sister loves them but isn't keen on animals on her bed; the fur makes her itch. Nomi is a Maine Coon, which means lots of fur shedding even with daily brushing/grooming.

by Anonymousreply 2204/04/2013

You are lucky r22, I miss my Maine Coon. I bet he has cute feather toes and snowshoe feet. Kiss him for me.

by Anonymousreply 2504/04/2013

The pussy trifecta are huddled on my bed. They are pissed that I've stayed up so late and are looking expectant, yet they won't allow me to get into bed peacefully, for doing so would slightly alter their current GPS coordinates and general fluffiness.

I need to sleep until Noon. I will leave all kinds of food out. Catbox is clean. But I will soon be awakened violently by three grumpy, senior cat citizens, each with unique, special needs and persnickety desires..

My nose will be clawed at. My eyebrows will be licked. My ear canals will be purred into -- violently. My temples will be bitten, unless I carelessly leave exposed any digits, which will be savagely chewed on.

It is raining heavily now. I will be blamed for it loudly by my feral guy, who just jumped into my lap in a state of panic. Once in bed, He will jump on my head, scream, then run to the door and scream, until I open the door. He will stare at the rain, then stare back at me in anger. But he won't go outside and will bitch at me if I shut the door.

There are skunks, raccoons, and serial killers here. I'm not going to leave the fucking door open all night unattended for him.

The other two will yowl at me for cat nip/laser pointer/string play/mouse toys and then to come back to bed at 3am until I submit.

I will awake in daylight with an old fat cat under each of my armpits and another sleeping on my crotch. The sounds of purring, snoring, and bathing will be deafening. I will be completely immobile. I will recognize that I don't have a job or a boyfriend.

When one of them bites me, I will get up to pee, throw some cat food into their bowl, then go back to bed with a symphony of purring, cuddling cats. The employment and boyfriend concepts become entirely irrelevant at this point. Nothing else matters, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 2604/04/2013

Lying in bed, glaring at me, wondering why I haven't left for work yet.

by Anonymousreply 2704/04/2013

Mine is attacking his bed. He thinks that will make me give him breakfast sooner or something.

by Anonymousreply 2804/04/2013

R23 What has come along to replace eBay in 2013? Seriously, spill. I want to know if there's an alternative to eBay I don't know about.

by Anonymousreply 2904/04/2013

I HEART R26

by Anonymousreply 3004/04/2013

R26 Quite a visual. You made my morning!

by Anonymousreply 3104/04/2013

Sunning herself out on the deck looking at the birds. So am I.

by Anonymousreply 3204/06/2013

All three are currently sleeping within ten feet of my desk. If I were to move into another room, one after another, all three would eventually saunter into the new room and fall asleep within ten feet of me. It's cute.

by Anonymousreply 3304/06/2013

The fat black one is lying next to me, trying to use cat telepathy on me. "Give her treat. Treat. Giver her treat now, then pet her chin for 10 straight minutes."

The male cat jumped on my bed early this morning and rolled around until I petted his chin for 10 minutes straight and gave him treats, of which he only ate one because it's not one of his favorite flavors.

The pretty black cat is curled up in her cat bed, which is atop a human bed in another bedroom. The door to that bedroom is closed because Miss Pretty is also Miss Violently Jealous. She attacks the other cats because she was a lost cat who obviously came from a one-cat/household where she got all the petting, treats and baby talk. She does not want any other cat to have my attention. My partner loves her and she couldn't care less. She wants me and no one else.

The fourth cat is the mother of two of my cats and she was a feral cat, so she is spending her day alternately atop the cat tree in the great room and hiding from me because I am trying to put a flea collar on her.

Only one cat goes outside, but last year the indoor cats became flea mobile homes. I'm guessing it's because we keep the sliders and windows open in warm weather so they can lie in them and smell/watch the outdoors. I guess the fleas got to them through the screens. Now they all have to have flea collars. I used to use the monthly liquid on the backs of their necks, but now there are 8 month flea and tick collars that my vet recommended.

by Anonymousreply 3404/06/2013

The cats that will soon be mine are hanging out at their current owner's apartment, probably snoozing as they are older cats and not very rambunctious anymore. My house will be their retirement home.

by Anonymousreply 3504/06/2013

THREE fucking cats???

You're house must smell like shit. Of course this elder gay will swear it doesn't

by Anonymousreply 3604/06/2013

I just opened the windows to air out the house. Maine Coon is sitting half on back of the sofa, half on window sill. His back is to me, so it looks like I have a big-ass Davy Crockett cap on my sofa back.

Munchie-cat is asleep on the love seat, after having monitored the garbage truck's street maneuvers.

They have no idea the hell I go through at work, just so they can live this life of chill.

Bah, they're cats; they wouldn't give a fuck if they DID know. And I adore them for it.

by Anonymousreply 3704/06/2013

My special needs senior citizen is yowling and looking for a place on the carpet he hasn't pooped on. His fat sister is in the same place on the bed I left her 12 hours ago. She is lazy and leaves all juvenile delinquency to her brother.

I also heart R26 mightily.

by Anonymousreply 3804/06/2013

R36, at various times over the years I've had up to four inside cats. Visitors were shocked to see a random cat wander through ; they always said something like "Does s/he live inside? I can't smell a thing, and I always know when I walk into a cat house." I'd reply I had multiple cats indoors, and they didn't believe it.

Not everyone who has cats is a nasty freak, you freak.

by Anonymousreply 3904/06/2013

Bravo, R26! I love picture-posts like yours. I was expecting your last sentence to be "You're a goddamn swordboat captain; is there anything better?"

by Anonymousreply 4004/06/2013

Planning a trip to the Poconos.

by Anonymousreply 4104/06/2013

watching me at the computer

judging me

by Anonymousreply 4204/06/2013

Nose bump

by Anonymousreply 4304/07/2013

Nose bump, one of the cutest things those wackos do. More pics!

by Anonymousreply 4404/07/2013

Sitting on my stomach in the meatloaf position with her butt right in my face. Her greatest joy is demeaning me in my own bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 4504/07/2013

My cat Elvis in the stairwell meowing. The one place in the house where every sound is made 4X louder. He has decided he wants me to give him fish food. At 1:42 in the morning. He will not get it. This will not end well for one of us.

by Anonymousreply 4604/07/2013

lol at r46, it won't end well for you, he will be just fine. Better toodle along and feed him, he's gonna be up all night anyhow..

by Anonymousreply 4704/07/2013

He has cancer. He's dying. What's worse, I have to medicate him and now he hates me. I want him to feel better, be able to eat and act normal again, but even though the pills help him, he won't speak to me, won't look at me, and won't let me touch him. This is tearing me apart.

by Anonymousreply 4804/07/2013

Hugs to you and Mr. Kitty, R48. I'm so sorry for you both. It's so hard when we're trying to help them and we can't make them understand.

by Anonymousreply 4904/07/2013

22 lbs of beautiful man-cat sleeping on my chest and purring away. When in this position he always crosses his tufted paws in an oddly dainty way. It's just so cute.

by Anonymousreply 5004/07/2013

My heart goes out to you R48.

This is the best thread with great visuals!

R36 You are a douche.

by Anonymousreply 5104/07/2013

r48, every creature copes with dying in its own way. Sounds like your cat is acting the same way my mother did when she was dying of lung cancer. She got through it by being very stoic and basically pretending it wasn't happening. She was ornery and didn't particularly want company. She just watched basketball and "South Park" until it was time to check out.

by Anonymousreply 5204/07/2013

nose bump...to get me to crack open the window so they can sniff the flowers.

by Anonymousreply 5304/13/2013

Begging for the chicken I'm having for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 5404/13/2013

R26 is dead by now, eaten by his cats.

by Anonymousreply 5504/14/2013

Hint: they weren't trying to wake you up. They like the taste.

by Anonymousreply 5604/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.