Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think it's a good idea to buy an easy to remember cellphone number?

I can never remember my number but I've found a website that sells numbers (I'm in England) and I can get a number that spells my name!

How cool is that?

What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 604/04/2013

I guess it would depend on whether or not you give your number out to a lot of new people on a regular basis. If your calls are mostly from your regular contacts, they probably have your number programmed into their phones, so they won't be dialing it.

by Anonymousreply 104/03/2013

I could not tell you even ONE of my friends phone numbers since switching exclusively to a cell phone from a land line a decade ago. In the old days all my close friends numbers were stored in my head, now if my phone dies there is no way to call the old fashioned way unless I carry a "little black book".

kinda sad, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 204/03/2013

[quote]If your calls are mostly from your regular contacts, they probably have your number programmed into their phones, so they won't be dialing it.

It's mostly for me to remember. I do give it out a lot.

Also, my number will be:

07771-ROBERT (just using that name as an example)...and I'm sorely tempted.

by Anonymousreply 304/03/2013

[quote]Take your spam website and stick it in your vagina.

Fuck you, asshole. I wasn't spamming.

But, you, clearly are trolling.

[quote]I'd tell you to stick it up your ass, but you 'mos would think that's a GOOD thing.

You sound very sweet. You probably had a very nice mommy....actually, probably not.

by Anonymousreply 504/03/2013

My cellphone number is the old landline number I had for more than 20 years. When I moved out of NYC, I ported the landline number to my cell.

When my mother moved to FL, I got her a cellphone and ported over the landline number she'd had for more than 50 years. I can't remember her landline number in FL, but can always call her cell, as it was my childhood phone number.

by Anonymousreply 604/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.