Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kobe Bryant is officially a cool dude.

Give Magic Johnson props for loving his gay son. Says he's not tolerant of intolerance.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 2604/04/2013

Yeah, man. Rape is so awesome!

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 104/03/2013

R1 with the dunk!

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 204/03/2013

Lord. 2004 wants it ridiculous drama back. You can't rape someone who consented to sex. Anybody who followed that case knows he didn't rape her. And yes, I normally think the girl is right. Almost always. Not in this case.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 304/03/2013

R1said what I had to say.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 404/03/2013

Isn't he sort of under watch for making anti-gay comments himself? I wonder what he says behind closed doors.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 504/03/2013

Anybody who cares what athletes think or say is damaged.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 604/03/2013

Anybody that can ignore what athletes say, lacks a conscience.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 704/03/2013

I have a conscience. My own. Roided out ball humpers aren't my thing.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 804/03/2013

There was rumor back in the day that Kobe liked the gay sex.

Also, he did not rape that woman. She was crazy and saw a chance for a big paycheck.

And I personally don't like Kobe. He's a weirdo and I think he hurts the Lakers, even though he is playing at a phenomenal level.

It is funny that he is being supportive because he was fined $100k for using gay slurs during a game.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 904/03/2013

I'd probably care more if he were hot.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1004/03/2013

r3 Just because a person consents to one sexual act or does not mean rape cannot occur in the forcible performance of another act. And that's not just a personal opinion, it's the law.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1104/03/2013

No means no.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1204/03/2013

These ballers are surrounded by snake-eyed ho's all the time. It's a different reality. They should have waivers at the ready and cameras everywhere.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1304/03/2013

That famewhoring white skank consented to sex with Kobe.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1404/03/2013

Yep a racist and woman beater supports gays.

About par for the course.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1504/03/2013

That white ho was bragging to her friends about Kobe's sizemeat. Rape? Please that wasn't rape that was a white "she devil" enticing a well hung black man and crying foul.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1604/03/2013

The big ol' diamond ring he gave his frau to display was one of the tackiest responses I've ever seen, though Kobe was set up.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1704/03/2013

I have absolutely no sympathy for the gutter-trash white whores whose only goal in life is to latch onto these dim-witted pro athletes and suck them dry (pun intended). They are so sleazy and manipulative, and then they cry foul/abuse! when things don't go their way.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1804/03/2013

R6. The point is that if someone of Kobe's stature is public about his support of gay rights/people, that's a huge moral victory for us. And it goes a long way to changing sport fans' (or at least maybe making them think a bit more) attitudes on gay people.

Fine, continue to hate him, but I thought it was pretty cool.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 1904/04/2013

that white whore wanted Kobe's beef inside her. who wouldn't?

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 2004/04/2013

We are overlooking the fact that Magic's son is sooooo gay! Like father like son. Discuss.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 2104/04/2013

I appreciate that Kobe came out and said this. Yes, he was fined once for calling somebody a faggot. Big deal. He does not have a history of gay bashing, and he is obviously not a homophobe. As for that stupid woman who accused him of rape, anybody with half a brain could see through her story. She made it up.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 2204/04/2013

When's the father gonna come out?

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 2304/04/2013

R22, Yes, I agree, and I don't even like Kobe, never have.

[quote]Just because a person consents to one sexual act or does not mean rape cannot occur in the forcible performance of another act. And that's not just a personal opinion, it's the law.[/quote]

One sexual act?

Fact: She had semen of three other men inside of her snatch. Surprisingly, none matched Kobe's DNA.

She was just a sloppy mess, who left a party to go back to work, to get some more action.

Which can't be said enough. . .

FACT: She left a party TO GO BACK TO WORK. Who does that? Plus, she was a front desk clerk. Why did she take it upon herself to deliver towels to Kobe's room. (Housekeeping was available)

Anyway, Kobe paid her off, so he can go on with his life.

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 2404/04/2013

R19 So people change their attitudes towars us because a SPORTS STAR supports us? How mindless! Kobe's a proven homophobe! Hell,most straight guys are homophobes!

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 2504/04/2013

R22 He proved himself to be one when he used that word. Most straight guys are!

by MJ's wagging tonguereply 2604/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!