Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

People who only look good in photographs but not in real life

Anyone ever meet these people. Matthew Inman looks really good in photographs, but not so in videos I've seen of him. So sad but true.

by Anonymousreply 704/05/2013

My sister. It's shocking. She has always had a weight problem, is considered the least attractive sibling (out of three of us) but looks like a supermodel in every single damn picture. Meanwhile, my other sister and myself look better in real life, but always manage to look fat, misshapen, or drunk in most photos.

by Anonymousreply 104/03/2013

Some look good in still photos but you want to be the one to look good in video. I look horrible in photos but when people meet me in person they are in for a big surprise. Film captures my beauty.

by Anonymousreply 204/03/2013

[quote] Some look good in still photos but you want to be the one to look good in video.

Unless you're in the business of looking good, whouldn't you just rather look good in person rather than in photos or film?!

by Anonymousreply 304/03/2013

I'm one who, although very satisfied with the way I look in my customary mirrors, is never happy with my photographic image. I so hate my appearance in photos, that I rarely look at contemporaneous pictures. I saw myself in the background of a movie I worked on as an extra, however, and, at least, on my good side, thought I never looked better. Alas, I'm only in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 404/04/2013

Jimmy Fallon.

by Anonymousreply 504/04/2013

Most models today fit this description.

Models are hired as platforms for makeup and clothes rather than as good looking people.

by Anonymousreply 604/05/2013

Giselle Bundcheon

by Anonymousreply 704/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!