Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My life is pathetic.

The only things getting me through the day are learning which BH frau's marriage is on the rocks and watching the second part of a Kojak 2-parter on MeTV. Can anyone lend me a gun?

by Henryreply 2504/05/2013

Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.

by Henryreply 104/03/2013

OP you might want to add MSW. It's on Hallmark movie channel and TVland.

by Henryreply 304/03/2013

Kojak - bang, bang!

by Henryreply 504/03/2013

You can have mine after I'm done with it.

Been feeling sort of the same way for a while. Come home from the job I hate feeling drained and can barely muster the energy to make dinner. Spend most of the evening watching TV.

My job is sucking the soul from me and I don't want to do this any more.

by Henryreply 604/03/2013

R6, and you're probably only working do you can pay your bills so you can work. It's a pointless cycle. And what do you realistically have to look forward to? What is the endgame? Death.

by Henryreply 704/03/2013

Try writing an Op-Ed piece for the WSJ about how unexceptional you are. Could lead to other things.

by Henryreply 804/03/2013

OP, what's a BH frau?

It sounds like you could be suffering from depression. If you haven't been to the doctor for a while, I recommend getting a physical and then maybe a referral to a psychiatrist who can evaluate whether or not you'd benefit from counseling and/or antidepressants.

by Henryreply 904/03/2013

BH=Beverly Hills, as in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Yes, I know it's pathetic. I'm actually on an antidepressant, Cymbalta. I'm much worse when I'm not on meds. I suffer from clinical depression, stemming from the fact that I'm a gay man who doesn't want to be gay. Yes, very sad.

by Henryreply 1004/03/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Henryreply 1104/03/2013

Professional dog walkers always seem happy.

by Henryreply 1204/03/2013

If Brandon is going to come on here and encourage DLers to commit suicide, then he is homophobic troll.

by Henryreply 1404/03/2013

Things could be worse you could be Bryan Boy AKA Power Bottom Credit Card Scammer and be the laughing stock of the fashion world.Or you could have lumpy risotto like semen, which is a fate worse than death!

Seriously, go out and get help. You're taking something now are you seeing a shrink? Reach out to supportive friends and family. being gay shouldn't be a shame these days.Embrace who you are and that will be the first step to a better life.

R13 There are people who are in much worse condition than the OP who are struggling. Try being unemployed and having cancer. Or my friend who lost his health care at work and has a hospital bill in the thousands not to mention he's broke. There's always someone who has it worse than we do.....

by Henryreply 1504/03/2013

I'll happily take the gun when you're done with it, OP so that I can do the same.

by Henryreply 1604/03/2013

I honestly don't understand why anyone would be suicidal these days. We are ALL getting screwed over, we are ALL hurting financially, etc.

We are ALL in this together.

Like some comic said last year, now is a great time if you're a loser. That's because unsuccessful people don't stand out anymore.

If I were in a terrible place I'd have higher self-esteem knowing I'm not that worse off than anyone else.

by Henryreply 1704/03/2013

Who loves ya, baby?

by Henryreply 1804/03/2013

Try watching COZI TV as well! Reruns of Marcus Welby and McMillian and Wife! Commercials featuring Debbie Boone's Lifestyle Lift and Colonial Health Life Insurance - no pre-certification necessary!

by Henryreply 1904/03/2013

I'm not eligible for life insurance, sadly. I can't go into it, but I wouldn't be allowed to take out a policy.

by Henryreply 2004/03/2013

Don't be a slacker. A hospice patient would trade with you. Go to the pound and save an animal on death row. Interject some meaning into your life.

by Henryreply 2104/03/2013

Get a kitty!!!

by Henryreply 2204/03/2013

If you're a fan, watch Arrested Development montages on youtube. Cheers me up every time.

If you've never seen the show, watch on Netflix.

by Henryreply 2304/03/2013

Imagine a time when you were happy, truly, and not just temporarily and comfortably numb from the TV. It was possible then, and there's no reason why it shouldn't be possible again. If you've been happy once, you have the capacity for happiness. Try to remember what actions on your part that led to that happy moment. Everything is mendable but death.

by Henryreply 2404/03/2013

R24 is very wise and should post something on every thread.

by Henryreply 2504/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.