Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Has anyone else been experiencing extreme sinus/allergy issues the past couple of weeks?

I have chronic sinus/allergy issues, which I usually manage with an Zyrtec. The past couple of weeks, however, have been terrible, with severe congestion, nasal swelling, and sinus headaches that come and go. The exacerbation is probably related to the change of seasons. One day I feel fine, the next I feel like my face is going explode. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

by Anonymousreply 904/03/2013

Have been sneezing big time. No sinus difficulty of which to speak.

by Anonymousreply 104/02/2013

Yes. It's the change of season. Tons of pollen everywhere. If you don't have one already, I'd recommend getting a Neti pot. Works wonders.

by Anonymousreply 204/02/2013

Yes, I have. The amount of dust, cat hair, and human hair in my bedroom can't be helping.

by Anonymousreply 304/03/2013

it's been horrible! I thought I had a cold it was so bad

by Anonymousreply 404/03/2013

OP, my mother had the exact same symptoms. It turns out she had a nasal tumor. Her nose fell off due to radiation treatment and she died an agonizing, screaming death.

Have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 504/03/2013

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, OP.

by Anonymousreply 604/03/2013

I've had some congestion. My partner is really suffering right now. We're in Dallas.

Where are you OP? I guess it's somewhat regional.

by Anonymousreply 704/03/2013

yes! I thought it was me! I'm not alone!! We are bonded op!!!

by Anonymousreply 804/03/2013

Me too. For months.

It took two anitbiotics to fnally get rid of it, and I still have stuffed head days.

by Anonymousreply 904/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.