Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's so fucking awesome .....

....about only having $ 20 in your pocket ??

by Anonymousreply 1904/03/2013

Because I'm gonna pop some tags.

by Anonymousreply 104/02/2013

90% of people live the same lives. You think that because you bill $200 an hour instead of $50 you have "made something of yourself"? Nonsense. You were too much of a coward to live a real life, and you aren't any different from the waitress schlepping for tips down at the diner.

Being poor doesn't indicate virtue, but being rich doesn't indicate intelligence.

What is certain, though, is that a true and real life will always cause revulsion and rejection by society. That is the price of individuality. If you're not willing to pay fine. But all your insults are the yapping of a little poodle sitting in a gangster's lap.

by Anonymousreply 204/02/2013

The mugger won't make off with much?

by Anonymousreply 304/02/2013

r2? it's a song, mary. mackelmore - thrift shop.

but i don't disagree with you.

by Anonymousreply 404/02/2013

What's awesome is that I also have a debit card and the ATM is just around the corner.

by Anonymousreply 504/02/2013

a piece of steak and a bottle of wine...

a movie and small popcorn,

two fine joints,

new CD or DVD

two bouquets of tulips

eggs, bacon, bread and salsa enough for four days

a good buzz cut

shelter kitty

bottle of whiskey

2 e-books

jockstrap

tons of candy......

by Anonymousreply 604/02/2013

I agree with R2. Very well put, too! Punchy!

by Anonymousreply 704/02/2013

Damn, that's a cold ass honkey!

by Anonymousreply 804/02/2013

Nice, R6, dare I try for more?:

art or craft materials for a new project (keeping on a tight budget is part of the fun in creating something fabulous for cheap)

playing tourist by taking a free ferry ride, window shopping and enjoying a glass of wine and a small snack at an outdoor cafe in a town near my place

going to the annual garage sale held at my parents' townhouse complex and making myself spend the $20 on something I'd actually use even if I'd have to fix it up to go with my decor

buying the finest ingredients to make to die for, high quality chocolate chip cookies then sharing them with a friend

donating the $20 to a good cause like a kitty shelter or to a homeless person because they always get ragged on so much

starting a savings fund just for myself so I can eventually use it for something big if I want to (even $20 a month is $1,200 in 5 years)

buying a new beach towel

having a Sunday afternoon movie marathon with 4 pay for views and making my own popcorn

making my own jam or pickles

buying a cool piece of costume jewelry

trying that pinot griggio I wanted but haven't because it seems too expensive

starting a gardening project

getting a new crib board

buying flowers for the kind neighbor lady (not a Gladys Kravitz type) who's sick with a bad cold

buying nice dog dishes for my dad who's two little dogs eat out of well-worn plastic margarine containers (oh the humanity!)

by Anonymousreply 904/02/2013

I love r6 and r9.

by Anonymousreply 1004/02/2013

should be "whose"

by Anonymousreply 1104/02/2013

Using the $20 to light my cigar and blow smoke in R9's pompous face.

by Anonymousreply 1204/02/2013

Damn, I also love r12, along with r6 and r9.

by Anonymousreply 1304/02/2013

Buying $20 worth of hummus at Whole Foods, then chucking it in a filthy dumpster so I can watch R6 climb in after it.

by Anonymousreply 1404/03/2013

Just 18 more of those bills I can afford a decent seat at the next Madonna concert.

Or I can use that $20, and get 4 front row tickets to see GaGa.

by Anonymousreply 1504/03/2013

That's just silly r14.

All hummus belongs in a dumpster.

Do you want some better idea of how to spend $20 at Whole Foods? Give it to their employees or buy a free range chicken.

You sure do know a lot about dumpsters though.

Sorry to offend you by being inventive.

by Anonymousreply 1604/03/2013

It's the perfect amount to buy a Popeye's ten piece meal. I have three little relatives who eat as much as football players.

by Anonymousreply 1704/03/2013

[quote]Do you want some better idea of how to spend $20 at Whole Foods? Give it to their employees or buy a free range chicken.

So it can spend the rest of its life farting out eggs all over the floors of their studio apartments? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 1804/03/2013

No one has said 'renew my Datalounge subscription'. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 1904/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.