Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Beyoncé & Andre 3000 Teaming Up To Cover Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black" For 'The Great Gatsby' Soundtrack

This will be a disastah.

by Anonymousreply 1304/21/2013

The Great Gatsby film in general will be a huge disaster. I mean, they filmed it in Australia...is Myrtle Wilson going to be run over by a kangaroo?

by Anonymousreply 104/02/2013

Cannot stand Baz Luhrmann so won't be seeing it, unless Leo is gonna get that Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 204/02/2013

I think it has potential.

Had it been any other singer, I would've been more inclined to listen, but Beyonce is a put off.

by Anonymousreply 304/02/2013

This and the film will crash and burn.

by Anonymousreply 404/02/2013

That lame pop songs added to classically set films gives me douche chills. I can't even watch the over art directed clips. And what the FUCK happened to Andre's untouchable cool?

by Anonymousreply 504/02/2013

Beyonce is a no-talent hack. That in itself means I have no interest in this - if the director doesn't have the vision to see beyond a well known but tediously talentless big name for the soundtrack it doesn't bode we'll for the rest of it. The devil is in the detail.

by Anonymousreply 604/02/2013

Which one of them gets to sing the immortal words:

"Kept his dick wet"

?

by Anonymousreply 704/02/2013

Australia has their own version of Beyonce making music down under. Pretty good too.

Watch Joel Madden give her "the look" during the performance. His twin brother makes a cameo appearance sitting in back of Joel.

by Anonymousreply 804/02/2013

Ugh, I am not happy with the music already. I was looking forward to seeing it, but not as much now.

by Anonymousreply 904/02/2013

Oh what the hell...here is the duet of "Back to Black" from "The Voice" in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 1004/02/2013

I'd rather it only be Andre 3000 do the remake by himself. He is far more talented than Beyonce IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 1104/02/2013

R5 and R11 are right. Also, Andre showed some acting promise. Is he doing any more of that?

by Anonymousreply 1204/03/2013

And of course that piece of shit beyonce and the trash associated with the making of the great gatsby never received any type of approval to cover this song. They just feel they can break any and all copyright laws

by Anonymousreply 1304/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.