Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People

This is suppose to mean? It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 3704/04/2013

It means, I'm a gun nut, someone just killed a bunch of people with a gun, and I've got nothing better to say.

by Anonymousreply 204/02/2013

It means nothing if you've a brain, we just nod and play along with the gun nuts though. Meanwhile, massacres will continue.

by Anonymousreply 304/02/2013

[quote]guns don't load themselves and pull their own triggers, moron

...and? How does that make the argument that guns shouldn't be banned?

by Anonymousreply 404/02/2013

it means the gun did not wake up in the morning and think to itself... i'm going to the local school and will slaughter some innocents...

someone woke up and picked up the gun and decided to slaughther the innoncents... thread closed

by Anonymousreply 504/02/2013

People kill people most of the time with GUNS! Do these NRA idiiots think a psychopath would charge into a crowd and attack peoploe with a baseball bat or a knife?Guns and bombs cause the most damage,and there is the exception of the book and movie"We Need To Talk About Kevin" where the young sociopath killed his classmates with an arrow-gun, but for the most part its guns who do most of the damage.These NRA wannabe-Ted Nugents can't admit that though because they are too obsessed with teaching their 8 year-olds how to shoot deers who are just minding their own business anyway.every November they need their collective orgasms as they kill unsuspecting animals,not just November but whenever they hunt.I hope a wannabe Hannibal Lecter feeds Ted Nugent his mailman and doesn't tell him it isn't grilled-aardvark until after swallows it all,then maybe he'll see, and I'm not a vegetarian!

by Anonymousreply 604/02/2013

It means I have a small penis so I need a steel phallic killing machine in order to validate my own masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 704/02/2013

Well,if he a had a small penus,all the girls he did didn't complain and he was able to adopt his teen lover from her parents and The Nuge does have my awe for that,but he;s an idiot when it comes to guns.

by Anonymousreply 804/02/2013

[quote]someone woke up and picked up the gun and decided to slaughther the innoncents... thread closed

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 904/02/2013

People use guns to kill people. People err. They're not responsible enough to be trusted with them.

The 'Guns Don't Kill People' meme is illogical.

by Anonymousreply 1004/02/2013

Speaking of killing people, have you read this?

Raped by a high-school quarterback? Given a couple of years (not at 7, certainly), that is a fucking wet dream come true!

by Anonymousreply 1104/02/2013

Toasters don't toast toast. Toast toasts toast.

by Anonymousreply 1304/02/2013

[quote]It means people could shoot others, or stab them, or push them out of a window. Lots of people are killed without guns. If someone is going to kill, they will find a way. Although I'm sure all the thugs roaming the streets will obey all gun laws as usual.

You are more likely to be killed by a gun, moron. It's the easiest way to harm a person.

by Anonymousreply 1404/02/2013

Americans have proven that they can't be trusted with guns.

by Anonymousreply 1504/02/2013

This comes up all the time with mass killings like the guy in the cinema or the school massacres - sure, someone who wants to go on a killing rampage will find a way to kill people but, if he didn't have a gun, logically less people would die, because it takes a hell of a lot longer to kill crowds of people with an axe or an icepick.

by Anonymousreply 1704/03/2013

r16 = idiot, ie, stereotypical American.

by Anonymousreply 1804/03/2013

It means we should not ban guns. We should ban people.

by Anonymousreply 1904/03/2013

R12:

It's a diversion, a straw man.

Somebody says that, ask him this: "When someplace has fewer guns do gun-related deaths, accidents, suicides, crimes, etc., go up or down? Show me the statistics. Here or anyplace around the world."

Ask him what the cut-off point should be. You don't need rapid fire weapons for personal defense or hunting. How about rocket launchers? That's a gun with a really big bullet. Artillery?

Ask him how the Founding Fathers knew about Tec-9s. If the 2nd Amendment covers guns, shouldn't the guns be limited to muskets?

Why don't the gun show people have their meet-ups in the inner city? Why was the NRA for gun control when blacks were arming themselves in the 60s?

How about NYC where Stop and Frisk is going on. Does he think the law should be changed so the cops will be worried about frisking people?

How about people on a picket line? He want them to have guns or just the cops who bust strikes?

Not one of their arguments hold up and they are racist and classist to boot,

by Anonymousreply 2004/03/2013

The deadliest school massacre in the US wasn't committed with a gun. It was a bombing (and half of the charges didn't even fire).

by Anonymousreply 2204/04/2013

Are bombs legal, R22? If they were, if you could just buy them on line or at explosives shows held every weekend, do you wonder if we would have more bombings? Hmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 2304/04/2013

R23 Yes! If there were a good kid with a bomb...none of that would have happened!

by Anonymousreply 2404/04/2013

just ignorant. . .

by Anonymousreply 2604/04/2013

So, make sure people don't get guns and nobody will be killed - that easy.

by Anonymousreply 2704/04/2013

R12 are you that simple minded?

By your logic, everyone could also own a nuclear bomb because the majority of people wont set them off, just a few crazies.

by Anonymousreply 2804/04/2013

Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people. Oh, wait, I mean...

by Anonymousreply 3004/04/2013

R 29- But bombs aren't immediately available. It takes time, it takes intelligence, there is great personal safety risk, there are all sorts of potential roadblocks along the way to making one. Guns are immediate. There are all sorts of laws pertaining to all sorts of things that people continue to defy. Drunk driving, seat belts, car seats for children, etc. People still break these laws, but many others are alive today because of them. It makes no sense to deny that stricter gun and ammo laws will mean less access and less death.

by Anonymousreply 3104/04/2013

[quote]But bombs aren't immediately available. It takes time, it takes intelligence, there is great personal safety risk, there are all sorts of potential roadblocks along the way to making one. [/quote]

Bombs aren't immediately available, but the ingredients to make them are.

It does not take great intelligence, just half a brain. Anyone can make a non sophisticated bomb that can harm.

There are no roadblocks, because there are so many ways to make bombs. You will be amazed. I certainly was, when I saw a certain handbook on how to make them. (Mind you, I was only doing this for research, so don't go reporting me. )

by Anonymousreply 3204/04/2013

{quote]Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People

But guns do help with that, don't you think? Have you ever killed someone by shouting 'boom' at him?

by Anonymousreply 3404/04/2013

What an interesting thread?

Too bad the OP is the stupid question troll.

by Anonymousreply 3504/04/2013

This thread has been good for so many laughs. Keep it going girls.

by Anonymousreply 3604/04/2013

Nobody wants to take any guns from the noble yet tiny dicked gun enthusiast. I think background checks are a sane compromise. If you're not a fucking domestic abusing nutcase, what are you afraid of?

by Anonymousreply 3704/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.