Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you ever get too cocky too soon?

I'm a college student and I've noticed that every time I make a slight bit of progress, I'll mess up the next time. My dad tells me that I have a really cheap personality and that I think I'm all that. I think he's right though; I am pretty shallow. What are your thoughts on this?

by Anonymousreply 1104/03/2013

Actually, I think you are missing the agency of others. Whenever I survive or get a promotion or a raise, there is sure to be an attack from someone who is jealous.

by Anonymousreply 104/02/2013

I like the phrase "cheap personality."

by Anonymousreply 204/02/2013

What's a "cheap personality"? You're tight with a buck?

by Anonymousreply 304/02/2013

All gay men are cocky.

by Anonymousreply 404/02/2013

I'd guess OP has self worth issues and believes he just isn't good enough to take any step further and therefore sabotages himself subconsciously.

[quote]My dad tells me that I have a really cheap personality and that I think I'm all that.

Daddy says so, so it must be. That's what your subconscious mind tells you. Otherwise you would have proven your dad wrong by now on several occasions.

by Anonymousreply 504/02/2013

"cheap personality" LOL!!!

Your dad sounds like a hoot. I'm gonna have to steal that!

by Anonymousreply 604/02/2013

Javi is still posting?

by Anonymousreply 704/02/2013

Post pics of your dad.

by Anonymousreply 804/03/2013

suck your dad's cock, that will tell

by Anonymousreply 904/03/2013

Stop wasting your time talking to old people....get some college boy hole and pound it! Make lots of friends, be sweet and good to your lovers.... Many of them may grow up to be rich and connected... Focus on being good in bed... It made me rich :) very rich.

by Anonymousreply 1004/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 1104/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!