Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

in the pool

Have you ever jumped into (or were tossed into) a pool fully clothed? What were you wearing? Do you take advantage of the opportunities to jump in when they present themselves?

by walkerreply 1704/02/2013

Cell Phones and Smart Phones have sorta taken all the fun out of pushing someone who is clothed into a pool.

by walkerreply 104/02/2013

That's an unusual fetish.

by walkerreply 204/02/2013

Nah, someone in on the conspiracy asks to borrow the target’s cell phone. When the target is captured, another conspirator empties out the target’s pockets. If the target vehemently objects, don’t throw him in. But you never get near the water on the occasion of a special day, like a wedding or graduation. You don’t want to sully someone’s special occasion with such immaturity. However, if you’re going to a party where you know a pool will be present, all bets are off.

by walkerreply 304/02/2013

r3 is right, they should slickly get your phone away from you. I am sure I have been thrown in many pools as I am from Southern California and have lived in Arizona too and always had a pool but only one time comes to mind where I was actually wearing clothes. I think it was about 1992 and no cell phones then. I was at my friend Tom's house and we were always partying there. I was wearing a men's (I'm a girl but I liked it) Guess watch and it was pretty nice and expensive. My friend Marshall asked if he could try it on, I took it off and gave it to him, he looked at it and put it down and then picked me up and tossed me in. He's a cutie so I didn't mind. But then I had to take off my clothes and put them in the dryer and ended the party wearing Tom's sweats and football jersey. It was fun though and I didn't ruin my watch.

by walkerreply 404/02/2013

It's all fun and games until someone get's hurt!

by walkerreply 504/02/2013

I was cutting the grass next to the pool, last summer. Somehow, when I stopped the mower to empty the bag, it was on top of a bee's nest. There were suddenly tons of those little yellow stingers all over me, I jumped into the pool clothed. I had the presence of mind to toss my phone and wallet onto a chaise lounge before plunging.

I've also had a bee attack happen when I was further from the pool, again, I ran to the pool and jumped in clothed.

Both times, I ended up with just a few stings, instead of full attack.

by walkerreply 604/02/2013

LOL @ R6. Didn't the little buggers just wait for you to surface and attach again?

by walkerreply 704/02/2013

What exactly is "horseplay?"

by walkerreply 804/02/2013

R2 I concur. That's a new one to me.

by walkerreply 904/02/2013

Somehow it throws the bees off of the target, r7.

It was freaky because after jumping in, there were a lot of bees floating on the water, and I swam to the other end of the pool. The skimmers had quite a few bees in them later, I'm sure most of them were able to fly back to the nest.

by walkerreply 1004/02/2013

I was thrown into the Dead Sea fully clothed, I didn't want to swim in that weird water, but my friends were having none of it and just tossed me in, I bounced of course, the water is so heavy you barely break the surface

by walkerreply 1104/02/2013

The thought has crossed my mind that if I ever had to jump into water to save someone I would take two seconds to empty my pockets. I don't think the two additional seconds in the water would cause any harm but it would be a big hassle to replace the contents of my wallet and my cell phone!

by walkerreply 1204/02/2013

Our college had a huge fountain in front of the main building. You avoided that part of campus on your birthday or you would end up in the fountain. Friends would try to lure you to that area of the campus.

by walkerreply 1304/02/2013

If there's a pool around, and I'm in a social situation, I'm diving in. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing. I've worn a suit and tie into the water.

Is it a fetish? Here's the mental process. You discover a pool. Your friends act skittish. You want to entertain them. It's spontaneous (at least to the others I'm with.) You commit yourself to physically pushing past the point of no return, knowing you won't come out the same way you went in. You pass that point. Your clothes "shrink wrap" to your body the several moments after you enter the water. They tactilely interact with your body under the water. They cling to your body when you exit the water. Then, it's over.

When I was young, I went to a summer festival which had a dunk tank. Three or four young adult men passed it by; they were all wearing polo-type shirts and khakis or jeans. One challenged another to get into the tank. That guy was dunked, so he traded places with pitcher. He was also dunked. The other(s) in the group were also goaded into the tank. I was struck by the spontaneity and the disregard for their clothing/appearance when they would be wet. It was contrary to how I was taught to act. They were having a lot of fun. And it wasn't planned. It stayed with me.

I know other people who admit they enjoyed jumping into a pool. At a party held poolside, I like watching how people are leery to put themselves near the pool, where they can be pushed in. You know inevitably someone is going to be in the pool. I enjoy the obvious fun some people have when they're having a really good time and they voluntarily jump in. I'll soon follow.

Either I have a fetish, unconscious thoughts, or I enjoy living in the moment. Maybe it's all three.

by walkerreply 1404/02/2013

Yes, at a friend's birthday party a couple of years ago. He was throwing everyone in. I didn't know how to swim at the time and was freaking out, trying to push myself up from the deep end so I could get a gasp of air before I sank back down.

by walkerreply 1504/02/2013

I normally wouldn't mind but one time, at a friend's pool party, a friend of his tried to throw me into the pool and I had to scream and flail because as a diabetic, I was wearing my insulin pump (on other occasions, I would disconnect it before going into the pool). If it had gotten soaked and ruined, I would have had big problems.

by walkerreply 1604/02/2013

Black sheath, simple pearls. Diamonds in the hair. Satin pumps. And a jock strap.

by walkerreply 1704/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!