Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

George W. Bush former spokesperson calls Jim Carrey an 'Asshole' and 'Coward'

Dana Perion was asked by host Greg Gutfeld if Carrey, a popular comedic actor, was a hypocrite for being “vocal gun critic” while having armed body guards. “In Jim Carrey’s case, it doesn’t make him a hypocrite, it makes him an asshole,” said Perino.

Perion moved quickly from the asshole comment to rip Carrey for his attacks on Heston, an Oscar winner and former president of the National Rifle Association.

“Here’s my biggest problem with it. He goes after somebody who can’t defend himself. He goes after Charlton Heston who passed away and it doesn’t even make any sense. Does he think any one of his fans knows, that Charlton Heston—one, all of the great movies he did, and that he was the president of the NRA for five years? They don’t know that,” he said.

The panel then had a good laugh about Perino being the first panelist to use the word “asshole” on the show. Jesse Joyce apologized to all the viewers that, in their drinking games at home, him as the first guy to say “asshole” on the show.

“Do all the White House secretaries talk that way?” asked Nick Searcy.

“As you know, I have given up any pretense of any semblance of a good reputation since I’ve come on this show As I used to have a real job now I comment on cat videos on Red Eye,” said Perino.

by Anonymousreply 2204/02/2013

I never liked her.

She only got her job because the other asswipe died, right?

I believe I hate mouthy Republican women, as a group, more than Republican men.

by Anonymousreply 104/01/2013

He obviously touched a nerve. Its fun watching these dinosaurs like Perion have a meltdown as they realize they are no longer relevant.

by Anonymousreply 204/01/2013

What's this? A Fox contributor publicly insulting a celebrity, you say? My God, this really *is* newsworthy.

by Anonymousreply 304/01/2013

To be fair, she would know. She only worked for one for eight years.

by Anonymousreply 404/01/2013

More projection: She's accusing others of what is true of herself.

by Anonymousreply 504/01/2013

I hate fox news but I also hate Jim Carrey. He's mental, why should I give a shit about what he says?

by Anonymousreply 604/01/2013

R6, did you listen/read what he said, or watch the video he made?

If not, then seriously, shut up.

by Anonymousreply 704/01/2013

Jim Carrey just compared Fox News to a Colonoscopy bag!

by Anonymousreply 804/01/2013

I hope you mean colostomy bag.

by Anonymousreply 904/01/2013

Name-calling. How professional. And from someone associated with the highest office in the land whose job it was to put the most tactful spin on things. Well that's them for you. The right-wing trolls on here always stoop to the same tactic because their basic arguments fall apart so fast.

by Anonymousreply 1004/01/2013

So R10 you are slamming Jim Carey for calling Fox News a colostomy bag?

by Anonymousreply 1104/01/2013

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Jim Carey.

by Anonymousreply 1204/01/2013

Wasn't she the one that didn't know about the Gulf War?

by Anonymousreply 1304/01/2013

Jim Carrey should fuck off back to Canada. He's over.

by Anonymousreply 1404/01/2013

Fox News types are so disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 1504/01/2013

At least Carrey's response showed some imagination and was metaphorically accurate, r11. Do I approve - no. But why would I slam him for reacting in kind to such a base attack?

Oh and we know what you are too.

by Anonymousreply 1604/01/2013

Dana didn't know what the Cuban Missle Crisis was.

by Anonymousreply 1704/01/2013

Holy shit.

Charlton Heston died?

by Anonymousreply 1804/01/2013

Died too soon, him and Reagan both, wish they were still alive and living the way they deserved to live....man, that was mean. I hope I never have to get what I deserve.

by Anonymousreply 1904/01/2013

The Repugs are out in full force at the Jim Carrey IMDB board. I want to tell them to kiss my ass.

by Anonymousreply 2004/01/2013

Have y'all seen her husband?

Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 2104/01/2013

Dana Perino is a ridiculous cooze.

by Anonymousreply 2204/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.