Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

ATTENTION! This is for Real Housewives of B' Hills watchers...BLIND ITEM! Another marriage on the rocks.

This is from the stoopidhousewives site.

(Yes, I know there's an 'official' thread but all people can talk about there is whether Lisa's a racist and whether Faye Resnick used to be black and not necessarily in that order).

So, here's the blind item:-

[quote]Which RH Beverly Hills couple, despite giving off the appearance of being the most in love actually have the most marital issues and none of it began until the show did, which is ironic considering…. Half the time the couple does not even sleep in the same bed together.

&

[quote]This Real Housewife is being played for a fool. According to a woman who had sex with the husband of the Real Housewife, they sat in bed and watched an appearance of the Housewife on television while the Housewife said everything was great at home. The husband then said it is great as long as she is gone.

[quote]“I don’t usually revisit blind items, but in this case I thought I would make an exception since I have a feeling you will be seeing the answers to these on Wednesday when the tabloids release their big/cover stories for next Friday’s issues.

Point is...who is he talking about?

This is BIG!

by Anonymousreply 5504/03/2013

Gotta be Kyle and Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 104/01/2013

Thought it was Yolanda and David, but the timing is off

It must be T.J. Kyle and the Mexican gardener-cum-realtor.

by Anonymousreply 204/01/2013

It's either K & M or L & K.

Who else can it be?

I can't see Ken bitching about Lisa like that.

So, I too am betting on Kyle and Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 304/01/2013

You're a pathetic piece of reality show trash OP.

How very sad for you.

by Anonymousreply 404/01/2013

Since Ken is too old to be sleeping around, it has to be Kyle and Mauricio. Allison Dubois also hinted a couple of months ago that one of the couples was having marital problems, and since she hates Kyle, I assumed she was talking about her.

It's convenient that Mauricio has already left the Hilton's real estate firm, especially if this story is true.

by Anonymousreply 504/01/2013

[quote]Since Ken is too old to be sleeping around,

Things have changed greatly since the hip operation.

by Anonymousreply 604/01/2013

It's Mauricio - anyone else notice how, especially when they are in a limo, Mauricio seems so distracted, and trapped ? It's like he's thinking ' Oh Jesus, another boring dinner with my shrew wife'. He's got that faraway look of 'I could be banging a 24 year old right now'. I'm waiting for the Enquirer to break the story soon, which of course, the couple will vehemently deny .

by Anonymousreply 704/01/2013

[quote]Since Ken is too old to be sleeping around

You're either very naive or very stupid, R5. But Ken is probably wise enough not to make fun of his wife to someone who might repeat the story.

And it's worth noting, R6, that things were just fine BEFORE the hip operation, as long as he was on his back.

by Anonymousreply 804/01/2013

You people are a little scary. You know absolutely nothing about these people except for a few heavily edited snippets of their lives, yet you're hoping for a divorce. Aren't there children involved?

by Anonymousreply 904/01/2013

R4: Kindly insert your wagging tongue into a dead rat's asshole, you tedious scold.

by Anonymousreply 1004/01/2013

[quote]You people are a little scary. You know absolutely nothing about these people except for a few heavily edited snippets of their lives, yet you're hoping for a divorce. Aren't there children involved?

Oh God, we can only hope!

by Anonymousreply 1104/01/2013

Kyle and Mauricio made some kind of statement last week (I think) to People mag saying that the secret to their marriage was that they have no secrets and no skeletons in their closet that they don't each know about.

To me it read as a preemptive strike against something about to come out about them so they could say something in reaction like "None of this is news to us, we've already dealt with this in our marriage and it's no one else's biz" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 1204/01/2013

[quote]yet you're hoping for a divorce.

No one's HOPING for a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 1304/01/2013

R12, given the date on the posting from People, what does the "(I think)" mean in your posting?

by Anonymousreply 1404/01/2013

If this is NOT about Yolanda and David, it WILL be in a few more years.

by Anonymousreply 1504/01/2013

R14 - sorry. I wrote the post before actually looking up the article and then forgot to take the (I think) out. Doesn't mean anything except that I didn't proofread before posting.

by Anonymousreply 1604/01/2013

R4's breath smells of shit.

Stay off these threads in future. You sad freak.

by Anonymousreply 1704/01/2013

I think it is Ken. Think about it - him and Lisa have a big place where they could have many bedrooms, busy with their businesses and have been together long enough that they barely have sex. And she is insufferable.

Versus Mauricio and Kyle... Kyle is too damn needy. She needs his constant attention and adoration. And they don't have enough $$ to have separate bedrooms.

by Anonymousreply 1804/01/2013

at the dinner party allison didn't specifically saying Maurice was cheating on me, she said we'd be together forever

by Anonymousreply 1904/01/2013

It's more awkward to sleep in separate bedrooms when there are still children living at home.

by Anonymousreply 2004/01/2013

Yes, I don't think for a minute that Kyle & Mauricio have separate bedrooms.

I'm moving towards the Ken & Lisa probability.

by Anonymousreply 2104/01/2013

Without a doubt it's Kyle. She and Maurice have been detached all season.

In a perfect world Marisa is the other woman. Mo is exactly her type, isn't he? I'm sure they work together a lot.

by Anonymousreply 2204/01/2013

"Without a doubt it's Kyle. She and Maurice have been detached all season."

Sweetums, you do realize that they exist outside of the edited hour episodes you view week to week?

by Anonymousreply 2304/01/2013

Oh really R23? Wow, I thought they were preserved in cryogenic tanks between takes. Well, you sure schooled me!

I used to find it eye-roll inducing how Kyle seemed to rank her marriage as the strongest and expect the other girls to seek relationship advice from her. We didn't really see that attitude from her this season. She and Mo did seem detached compared to previous seasons where they practically rubbed their love in everyone's face, particularly Kim's.

by Anonymousreply 2404/01/2013

what's up with all the dirty tampon cunts who scoff at the HausFrau program yet feel compelled to post here.

Isn't there a thread on the exciting world of paint drying you could be at?

The look on Mo's face in the limo while Vile blabbered on and on said it all. His engorged pinga is tired of splits.

by Anonymousreply 2504/01/2013

Well, Maurice *did* gift Kyle with a padlock in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 2604/01/2013

[quote]His engorged pinga

He's from Mexico, so he has an engorged verga.

by Anonymousreply 2704/01/2013

[quote]what's up with all the dirty tampon cunts who scoff at the HausFrau program yet feel compelled to post here.

So well and eloquently said. You're a powerful and expressive writer. I hope those freaks read your words and remember them.

[quote]His engorged pinga is tired of splits.

I have no idea what this means.

by Anonymousreply 2804/01/2013

It's not Kyle and Mauricio. Do you think Kyle would let him even fart without her knowing about it?

It's Ken and Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 2904/01/2013

Ken has been adoringly watching Lisa from the sidelines of DWTS, so it's not them. And even if it was, I doubt Lisa would care.

It's either Kyle/Mauricio or Yolanda/David. Yolanda did say on the reunion that they have a prenup because it's unrealistic to think that their marriage would last forever.

by Anonymousreply 3004/01/2013

It's Marisa Zanuck and her husband Dean. He is Hollywood Royalty and inherited a fortune from his Father Richard. He is a nice guy who is above this nonsense. She disrespects him on the show. In LA, there is one of her on every street corner and behind every counter. And they are a decade younger.

by Anonymousreply 3104/01/2013

The guy who posting the blind item said:

[quote]As you can see, I first talked about it way back in 2011. Apparently the tabloids finally got one of the women to talk.

Marissa & Yolanda joined the show AFTER 2011.

by Anonymousreply 3204/01/2013

Aren't realtors in general notorious sluts?

by Anonymousreply 3304/01/2013

I would certainly hate to be the one to scorn Kyle what a fucking bitch!

by Anonymousreply 3404/01/2013

Kyle has said numerous times that she would kill any woman who dared to even flirt with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 3504/01/2013

[quote]It's Mauricio - anyone else notice how, especially when they are in a limo, Mauricio seems so distracted, and trapped ? It's like he's thinking ' Oh Jesus, another boring dinner with my shrew wife'.

It's like he's thinking? No, it like YOU'RE thinking.

[quote]Ken has been adoringly watching Lisa from the sidelines of DWTS, so it's not them. And even if it was, I doubt Lisa would care.

Really, where, they haven't showed him. I've watched all three episodes so far and I haven't seen him. The dog is there. Also in the first show, when they showed Lisa rehearsing and she was very upset about having to be so close and touchy feely, she said her husband had no idea what the show as and will be upset.

by Anonymousreply 3604/01/2013

[quote]at the dinner party allison didn't specifically saying Maurice was cheating on me, she said we'd be together forever

Kyle:

Know this: I DID say that you would never be able to be enough for your husband. And then Camille, before she learned to hide the fact that she's a cunt for the cameras, chimed in by saying that Maurice has a reputations for fooling around.

by Anonymousreply 3704/01/2013

How wonderful would it be if Kyle walked in on Mauricio fucking Kim in their bed?

by Anonymousreply 3804/01/2013

Ken finally show up tonight on "Dancing With The Stars" and was seated behind the housewives with Pandora. Can a man in his seventies really still that much hair on his head?

by Anonymousreply 3904/02/2013

[quote]How wonderful would it be if Kyle walked in on Mauricio fucking Kim in their bed?

Well that settles that! Maurice pulled out and gave her pillow a Dirty Sanchez.

by Anonymousreply 4004/02/2013

Mauricio looked fug on the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 4104/02/2013

So any update on who this is? I think it's supposed to break today.

by Anonymousreply 4204/03/2013

In the new issue of Star Magazine they have a story which came from a hooker that Mauricio Umansky was hitting on. The hooker says that Mauricio told her that he cheated on his wife Kyle Richards from Real Housewives - Beverly Hills. “I’m married, but I stray once in a while.” The story goes on to say that there are tons of stories about his extra-marital activities and all his friends know about it but that Kyle closes her eyes to the subject and refuses to acknowledge that her husband ever cheats. Mauricio's rep says the whole thing is just harmless flirting and that he often buys drinks for hookers in hotel bars and exchanges numbers with them. That it is all just business.

by Anonymousreply 4304/03/2013

It's Kyle and Mauricio, those two crazy kids.

by Anonymousreply 4404/03/2013

It's the Mexican!

by Anonymousreply 4504/03/2013

someone on here said they said Maurice fucking a chick at a sex party

by Anonymousreply 4604/03/2013

I had a feeling it was Mauricio and Kyle. I need more details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4704/03/2013

Looks like Mauric(io) will be dusting off the lawn mower and pruning shears.

by Anonymousreply 4804/03/2013

R48: Why do you think he already left the Hilton Real Estate firm?

Kyle's family doesn't own him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4904/03/2013

Camille and Kim must be doing a happy dance now.

by Anonymousreply 5004/03/2013

Maurice was listed as the #7 realtor in the US by the NYT or WSJ a few years ago, he'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 5104/03/2013

Kyle owns Mauricio and will sell him to the highest bidder.

by Anonymousreply 5204/03/2013

During season one, Camille said on the show that there were lots of rumors about Mauricio cheating on Kyle. He probably hit on Camille, too. Why do you think Allison DuBois felt so empowered to bring it up at the dinner party? Remember Kyle's young nanny leaving abruptly without telling anyone during season one? I wonder if that had something to do with Mauricio?

Of course, the other housewives have known about Mauricio all along. They could barely hide their disgust for him at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 5304/03/2013

Kyle will be Teresa #2.

Deny, deny, deny.

Cue to next season when there is an overabundance of lovey dovey Kyle/Mauricio scenes.

by Anonymousreply 5404/03/2013

R36 = Helen Keller.

The body language was painfully obvious that all was not well in their marriage.

Not sleeping in the same bed isn't the same as sleeping in separate bedrooms. It's quite likely there's a pretty comfy sofa in their bedroom.

When he's not out working late closing a deal with Marissa of course... Those two are as faithful as they come :P

by Anonymousreply 5504/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.