Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Please help or Pieman will die!!

I need tips to survive. If I don't get tips I'll eventually have to stop coming on this site cause no tips means no money and no money means no place to live and no food so I'll be dead without help. You help me, I help you!

(update: well after 2 months the tips are starting to slow down and its getting to a point where soon I wont have enough money to survive. i have enough money for next months rent but no money for food. if i stop coming on in the next month its cause i died.) Get a job you say? I already did that, I'd rather be dead then be forced into slave labour.

I'm on here to chat and have some fun!

I like video games like League of Legends and Halo. I also like to play Minecraft every so often. If you wanna play some League, its 100tk per game, lemme know :) unless you're a pro, I could prolly help you with your game!(update: my computer has been acting pretty lame lately and I cant play any computer games till i get a new one...)

Sometimes I'll sing on cam!

I love Anime and Sci-fi! Man I'm sooooo cool lol

Height: 5' 7.5", Weight: 135lbs, Uncut 7 inches long 5 inch girth, big load(after edging), hairy lol (real men dont shave :P)

by Anonymousreply 1011/01/2013

this is pieman55

thanks to whoever posted this but it was a futile effort. no one cares if i live or die.

by Anonymousreply 107/18/2013

This isn't that gross pretentious guy in Brooklyn who bakes naked, is it?

by Anonymousreply 207/18/2013

no, thats not him.

by Anonymousreply 308/30/2013

This thread is useless without pics.

by Anonymousreply 408/30/2013

He's straight, not our problem.

by Anonymousreply 508/30/2013

I suspect that this thread IS useful without pics.

by Anonymousreply 608/30/2013

i like whoever said "hes straight, not our problem" you're cool man, you get it. im not ugly mr anonymous #6! if u ever wanna see what i look like, you'll just have to catch me when i hit up the cam room...which now...is a rare occurrence. least i didnt end up dying tho! thats good news i guess :P

by Anonymousreply 711/01/2013

Pieman, you know what to do with a warm cherry pie, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 811/01/2013

i prefer apple pie :P

by Anonymousreply 911/01/2013

Piecunt, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 1011/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.