Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Any People Pop Their Gay Cherry Late In Life?

I think people consider anything over 20 to be late in the game. Do you fall into that category?

How old were you? Are you male or female? Did you have sex with the opposite gender before experiencing gay sex for the first time? How old are you now? Where in the world do you live?

by Anonymousreply 1403/31/2013

I'm saving it for that one special boy.

by Anonymousreply 103/31/2013

OP, does the fact that you're disgusting and an asshole ever bother you? Or are you immune to yourself?

by Anonymousreply 203/31/2013

Mid thirties. Waited for that "special guy". Alas, he wasn't and just needed some hole.

by Anonymousreply 303/31/2013

I was 17 - he was 21. Nothing special about it at all.

OP: there are guys who have been married for decades and only starting to do dudes recently. Your 20's idea is silly.

by Anonymousreply 403/31/2013

Oh god yes. The "divorced and came out at age 58" types. I'm glad I went through that phase at age 22. It is downright mortifying to see an old guy wearing tight Uniqlo pants and making lascivious looks at boys.

by Anonymousreply 503/31/2013

I did. I was in my 40's before I had gay sex. I'd wasted my first 40 years trying to prove I was straight.

When I finally had sex with a man, it was a bit of a disappointment, but that was just because he was a lunatic. Better experiences followed.

Sex with women was not horrible but I could only get an erection by visualizing a hot man. I imagine millions of closeted gay men do that same thing.

by Anonymousreply 603/31/2013

I was 31. Led a straight life until I couldn't any longer. It was a freedom to finally let myself be me. I met a wonderful man. At times I regret those waisted 20s but I am probably alive today because I was not active then

by Anonymousreply 703/31/2013

Do not underestimate the climate of the AIDS epidemic. I am in my late 40s and was out and politically conscious of my gay identity in my 20s. But I did not actually have sex with other men for until 25 or so.

I was terrified of AIDS and what being sexually active in the 80s meant. I am really grateful for having survived an era where I lost friends.

by Anonymousreply 803/31/2013

What a dumb thread.

by Anonymousreply 903/31/2013

Guessing R2 hasn't had its cherry popped yet

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2013

Still intact at 45 and proud of it. Anal sex just never appealed to me. No desire for it.

by Anonymousreply 1103/31/2013

It is good to pretend you don't want what you can't have. Good for you.

by Anonymousreply 1203/31/2013

My last boyfriend was a grandfather of two when he came out at 55. What a happy little bottom piggy he was. I say was, because he had left monogamy to go on one whoracious tear. Kicked him to the curb the first inkling he was not being TOTALLY honest.

by Anonymousreply 1303/31/2013

I waited until my 50s but it was worth it. Now I'm faaaaabulous and have highlights and a hot little twink.

by Anonymousreply 1403/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!