Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I ORDERED CHILI'S !!!

The Mexican place I wanted to get carry out from wasn't answering the phone. I really wanted fajitas so I ordered Chili's.

GROSS! The chicken is nasty. The tortillas are store bought. No beans and rice.

I do NOT recommend.

by Anonymousreply 3604/20/2013

Is ir vomilictic, OP?

by Anonymousreply 103/31/2013

"I ordered shit because I eat shit and got shit and now I'm screaming at you about it!!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 203/31/2013

Once, at dinner, my mother complained, "The quesadillas here aren't very good." I replied, "What did you expect? We're at Perkins!"

by Anonymousreply 303/31/2013

So...The food sucked and there wasn't enough of it?

by Anonymousreply 403/31/2013

How long has Chili's been around? You are acting like you discovered something new.

by Anonymousreply 503/31/2013

I agree with R5. If you ordered from Chili's expecting good food, you are a maroon.

by Anonymousreply 603/31/2013

I get the OP, I've been dragged to applebees type places with family before after having not gone for years and I forget how thoroughly sad the food can be.

by Anonymousreply 703/31/2013

I actually like their fajitas and chips. And it DOES come with beans and rice. They just forgot to add it probably.

by Anonymousreply 803/31/2013

you're a piece of trash

by Anonymousreply 903/31/2013

Men who cannot put together a decent meal for themselves by grocery shopping and cooking are very pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2013

R10, I had 20 minutes for lunch!

by Anonymousreply 1103/31/2013

No beans and rice? That's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1203/31/2013

I HAVE BLOODY STOOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 1303/31/2013

The last time I got take out from Chilis I got an undercooked hamburger that made me sick. I'm done with them.

by Anonymousreply 1403/31/2013

I used to get taken to eat at Chili's a lot when I was a kid and teen.

I don't understand their gross food. I gave many different dishes a chance, and none of it tasted quite like anything I have ever tasted, to date. It's like they use ingredients from another planet. Even their salsa is weird.

by Anonymousreply 1503/31/2013

I get my carry out from Chipotle's. Their guacamole and their salsa and their chips are to die for. I always get the chicken burrito with pintos.

by Anonymousreply 1603/31/2013

OP you can make fajitas for yourself. get the grill hot, chop up some peppers and onions take out either your chicken or beef (skirt steak /brisket is good) and grill it up.

guacamole is easy to make, use plain yogurt instead of sour cream to save on the calories. lot's of salsa and tortillas

make up a pitcher of margaritas or get some beers

DONE!

by Anonymousreply 1703/31/2013

SOMEONE SHIT IN MY MOUTH, NOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 1803/31/2013

Only thing good at Chili's is the Chipotle Chicken Strips.

by Anonymousreply 1903/31/2013

I love Chilis. Sue me too.

by Anonymousreply 2003/31/2013

I don't understand the appeal of Chili's or the food. Where I live the place is always packed. I ate there years ago and had a good grilled ahi tuna sandwich but they no longer serve that.

by Anonymousreply 2103/31/2013

About five years ago Chili's had great Fajitas. Now they suck. They're cheap and greasy and not good. I agree. I also make my own fajitas. Very easy.

I do the refried beans too, and I never put anything but avacadoes in my guac. No sour creem or yogurt. Just Avacadoes, fresh chopped cilantro, lime juice, red onion, salt & pepper. Salsa's easy too.

I prefer the corn tortillas because they are lower in calories. I use fat free sour cream to top my fajitas along with some salsa and shredded cheese, but not too much cheese.

by Anonymousreply 2203/31/2013

I worked evenings for several years and there was a nearby Chili's. Like R21, my favorite was the ahi tuna sandwich with tequila/lime flavoring.

I only went there occasionally, but I stopped when I was looking at the menu one night and mentioned to the waitress that I wished the kitchen were allowed to prepare their burgers a little rarer. The bimbo must have made a big deal of it to the kitchen manager, because he came flying out with a medium rare burger, angrily challenging me. I said it looked just about perfect, and proceeded to eat it with him standing there watching. Needless to say, I never went back.

by Anonymousreply 2303/31/2013

Sorry, but Chili's is for trashy trailer park dwellers who had all the taste burned out of their mouths.

If Chili's is your fun treat for the week, your life is sadder than an Adele song.

by Anonymousreply 2403/31/2013

Thank god you don't judge r24

by Anonymousreply 2503/31/2013

I know, R25. I'm a giving soul!

by Anonymousreply 2603/31/2013

truly you are r26. I will model myself after thee.

- No Chili's : Check

- Don't judge: working on it

- No Trailer Park livin' : Check

by Anonymousreply 2703/31/2013

OP, do you need to be advised not to drink gasoline, too?

by Anonymousreply 2803/31/2013

I'd rather go to Chili's than that shitty Chevys!

by Anonymousreply 2903/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 3004/19/2013

You do realize that Chili's is not a Mexican restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 3104/19/2013

Chili's is a delicious dining experience, I don't know what you are complaining about. The babyback ribs are inviting, the service swell, and the host always greets me with a great big smile.

And when I'm through, I take a great big shit in the changing room.

by Anonymousreply 3204/19/2013

I can eat almost anywhere. If someone wants to eat some place, I am not going to make a fuss. Even if it's Olive Garden or Applebee's.

But I will not eat at Chili's.

The others? There's always something halfway decent on the menu I can order. But after five trips to Chili's in my life (never my choice), I have yet to eat anything I actually liked (or could even finish). It's one of the few places I'll just put my foot down and say 'no' to.

I'll eat at McDonald's or KFC before I'll eat at Chili's.

by Anonymousreply 3304/19/2013

I ate Chili's to Go! today. I had a sampler, which included Southwest eggamarolls, crunchy chicken strips and hamburger sliders. They included lots of dipping sauces, including ranch, honey mustard, and more!

For the second part of my meal, I got the bacon ranch something case-a-dillas. They were actually very good, and included some delicous sauces.

I ended my meal titch the country fried steak. The steak was good. I got the loaded mashed potatoes, that were really good, but my cat licked them so I didn't get to eat them all. The coleslaw was disgusting, I mean really gross, but I admittedly am very picky about my coleslaw.

by Anonymousreply 3404/20/2013

There is a sexy muscle stud manager in the Bellingham MA Chili's. That's the only reason I go there.

by Anonymousreply 3504/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.