Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which is your favorite Game of Thrones character?

For those of you who watch.

by Anonymousreply 4204/22/2014

Renly. They killed him so I stopped watching.

by Anonymousreply 103/31/2013

Too many to narrow it down to one.

by Anonymousreply 203/31/2013

Arya should get her own show.

I love Tyrion but Arya takes it.

by Anonymousreply 303/31/2013

Ashley Abbott

by Anonymousreply 403/31/2013

Can we do fuck/marry/kill too?

Fuck: Jon Snow

Marry: Loras Tyrell

Kill: Joffrey Baratheon

by Anonymousreply 503/31/2013

Best character overall: Arya

Hottest character: Jon Snow

Best over the top diva: Khaleesi

by Anonymousreply 603/31/2013

Sansa is the one with whom I most identify. I would not be able to withstand any of the intrigue or be any good in a fight, so I would just passive-aggressively be good until I was able to get the hell outta Dodge.

I like Khaleesi because she is so over the top.

Jon Snow is the most adorable.

by Anonymousreply 703/31/2013

Fuck: Jamie Lannister/Renly Marry: Robb Stark Kill: Theon Greyjoy (he's too ugly to live)

by Anonymousreply 803/31/2013

Tyrion. Then Arya, Khaleesi and John Snow in that order. Sensa is my least favorite character. I know she's just trying to survive but I don't know why she doesn't put a knife in Joffrey one night after the dirty deed.

by Anonymousreply 903/31/2013

No love for Khaleesi?

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2013

No love for Drogon? Or Rhaegal? Or Viserion?

by Anonymousreply 1103/31/2013

R9, have Joffrey and Sensa actually had sex? I think Tyrion hinted at the fact he is a virgin and just keeps Sensa there to torture her.

I'm guessing Joffrey is anatomically disfigured because he is the child of incest, maybe he has a Ken Doll crotch or something.

by Anonymousreply 1203/31/2013

Joffrey never married Sansa--they have never had sex, if the books are any guide.

by Anonymousreply 1303/31/2013

Tyrion, Arya, and, of course, Khaleesi.

by Anonymousreply 1403/31/2013

Tootie

by Anonymousreply 1503/31/2013

Jaime. Brienne. Tyrion. I'm not crazy about the Starks.

by Anonymousreply 1605/01/2013

Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.

by Anonymousreply 1705/01/2013

Looks like "the imp" is winning, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 1805/01/2013

Any gay man who is not worshipping Khalessi by now needs to turn in his gay card NOW. Dragon Mama is FIERCE and looks fabulous doing it.

Having said that, I love Tyrion and Peter Dinklage is a hot little person!

by Anonymousreply 1905/01/2013

Agree with r19. Daenerys is practically made for a gay following. Dragon warrior queen? Forget about it.

I'm two or three eps behind on the newest season, but I like what I've seen of Margaery so far.

by Anonymousreply 2005/01/2013

[quote] Any gay man who is not worshipping Khalessi by now needs to turn in his gay card NOW.

I find her entitled and annoying.

Jaime, Tyrion, and Varys.

by Anonymousreply 2105/01/2013

I have my eye on Petyr Baelish, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 2305/01/2013

I would like to change my mind. Favorites: Olenna, Lord Varys, Margaery, Tyrion, Khaleesi, Arya, Jon Snow, Benic Dondarrion and Brienne of Tarth. Least favorites: Joffrey, Cersei, Theon, Stannis Baratheon, Melisandre, Craster, The Warlocks, The (dead) Slave Master, Shae. Growing on me: Petyr Baelish, Jaime Lannister, Tywin, Sensa, Ygritte, Ros.

by Anonymousreply 2405/01/2013

Favorites: Olenna Tyrell, Arya, Tyrion, Shae, Khaleesi, Yara Greyjoy, Tywin Lannister, Melisandre, Lord Varys, Bran & Rickon

Mild fucking: Jon Snow, Loras Tyrell, Lancel Lannister, Jaime Lannister

Intense fucking: Gendry (idk why but I find him really attractive!), Joffrey Baratheon, Daario Naharis

Marry: Jon Snow

Kill: Joffrey Baratheon, Walder Frey, Cersei, Theon Greyjoy, Ramsay Bolton (I love him for torturing Theon though)

Just hate: Catelyn Stark (miserable sow), Sansa (stupid), Lysa Tully (batshit crazy), Littlefinger (pretentious sob), Renly (all form and no substance), GM Pycelle (needs to just fucking retire)

by Anonymousreply 2506/19/2013

^^^ Ooops, I forgot to add Brienne to my faves list. ;)

by Anonymousreply 2606/19/2013

Favorites: Tyrion, The Viper, Lord Varys, Margaery, Lady Olenna, Tywin Lannister, Gendry, Arya, Brienne of Tarth, Bronn, Ygritte, Jon Snow, Ser Davos, Ser Jorah, Maester Aemon, The Hound, Sam, Gilly, Thoros of Myr, Dendarrion, and the little Baratheon girl who has the scales on her face. I don't know why but those scales made me think that she is somehow connected to the Dragons. I have a begrudging respect for Petyr Baelish, who is the master manipulator in this whole thing, and Jaime Lannister, who is becoming more empathetic and humane every day. I absolutely hate Ramsay, Roose Bolton, All the Freys, Locke, Theon and his father, Stannis Baratheon and Milasandre. I have lost all interest in Khaleesi and Dario Naharis. Ellaria Sand bores me. I am really going to miss Joffrey. I'm not going to miss Shae. I could learn to love Littlefinger's blonde pimp:)

by Anonymousreply 2804/20/2014

Agreed R27. Charles Dance just owns the role of Tywin, the show comes alive more every time he is on screen.

by Anonymousreply 2904/20/2014

Tywin Lannister gives me the hots, he's the most intelligent man in Westeros and he's just too cool for words.

Charles Dance has done an incredible job.

by Anonymousreply 3004/20/2014

Fuck: Jaime Lannister Marry: Tywin Lannister Kill: Cersi Lannister

by Anonymousreply 3104/20/2014

Favorites: Tyrion, Margaery, Olenna, Caitlin, Jaqen H'hgar (woof!), Brienne, Sansa (always sympathize with her--she's trapped in a world not of her making), Davos, Jaime, Bronn

Like the actors, but not the character: Arya, the Hound, Tywin, Joffrey (RIP), Jorah Mormont, Jon Snow, Stannis, Celyse, Melisandre, Roose Bolton (woof!)

Neutral: Khaleesi (sometimes she's great, sometimes she overplays it--but I like the character)

Dislike: Theon (don't get why people think he's so hot--I think he's an ugly man), Ramsay Snow, Bran, Hodor, Rickon, all the kids accompanying Bran, Ygritte, Sam, Gilly

by Anonymousreply 3204/20/2014

Tywin and Oleanna are my favorite couple. They should fall in love and spend their lives together, trading zingers and trying to outwit each other, although of course they'd never marry.

Neither of them believes that marriage has anything to do with love.

by Anonymousreply 3304/20/2014

Mr. Valar Morghulis, Jaqen H'ghar, the hottest man on GoT so far and a fascinating character. A man wishes to see more of him.

Good to see Tywin get some love. Dance is fantastic in the role and surprisingly fuckable for an old guy.

Jorah Mormont (Iain Glen) is another fuckable older guy. Khaleesi was a fool not to hit it.

I keep waiting for Jon Snow to be more than a very, very pretty face and bring some heat, no joy with that yet. Robb Stark was sexier.

Towering above them all is Tyrion Lannister. I like lots of GoT characters but there is no one more interesting and compelling than the Imp. I've read the books (no spoilers) and he is going to tear it up this season.

by Anonymousreply 3404/20/2014

Most adorable does to: Podrick!

He's so cute, I want to pinch his little fat face!

by Anonymousreply 3504/20/2014

Fuck - Bronn.

Marry - Tywin.

Kill - Joffrey. Ooops, too late!

by Anonymousreply 3604/20/2014

Tie between Brienne and The Hound.

by Anonymousreply 3704/20/2014

Gandalf

by Anonymousreply 3804/20/2014

Fuck-Ramsey

Marry-Jaime

Kill-Littlefinger

by Anonymousreply 3904/20/2014

Jaime, the Hound, Mr Valar Morhgulis, as R34 said, and of course Daenerys.

But really, I'm in it for the direwolves. The only time I cried was watching Grey Wind be murdered.

by Anonymousreply 4004/20/2014

I feel like a ninny for tearing up when Tyrion told Pod that he was saying farewell. I wonder what is going to happen to Bronn now? I'd cry like a baby if Bronn got killed. Can't wait to see Gendry again.

by Anonymousreply 4104/21/2014

Fuck - Gray Worm

Marry - Varys

Kill - Theon

by Anonymousreply 4204/22/2014
Need more help? Click Here.