Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Most smart successful people are not good looking.

Matthew Inman, the founder of the Oatmeal has Hollywood good looks. Man, not too many smart and successful people are good looking. Hehe...

by Anonymousreply 1103/31/2013

Oh, boy. The sixth post linking or about this stupid Oatmeal site in two days!

Most people know that shills and spammers are ugly, inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 103/31/2013

R1, Umm...this is actually only the third thread I've posted on oatmeal, and no I'm not a spammer. I post so much about it because I love the web site. But if everyone has a problem with that then I'll stop.

by Anonymousreply 203/31/2013

I love Oatmeal, R2.

by Anonymousreply 303/31/2013

This passes for a thought?

by Anonymousreply 403/31/2013

Hollywood good looks, OP?

He has Franken-head.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 503/31/2013

What the fuck is Oatmeal?

by Anonymousreply 603/31/2013

That site is shite. The mawkish, gooey, self-congratluating, soulless sludge biproduct of one of Seth McFarlane's bros of the damned.

by Anonymousreply 703/31/2013

It's the new version of the "Hang in there!" cat poster, in hundreds and hundreds of variations, conveyed with the wit of a Reader's Digest column.

Started by an uneducated douche.

Who has this to say about people wondering if he's gay:

by Anonymousreply 803/31/2013

That people find this kind of lifeless material humorous in any way is one of the major alienating factors in this existence. I feel this way about Family Guy, 2 Broke Girls, Big Bang Theory, etc. This kind of material I think serves as a refuge for mental slaves with no actual sense of humor at all. Many newspaper comic strips also had this effect on me - reinforcing the deadness of life with no humor on evidence at all.

by Anonymousreply 903/31/2013

Oatmeal is funny, and Matthew is cute, but he's hardly traffic-stopping gorgeous.

And yes, OP, three threads about the same person is a little much.

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2013

Matthew Inman hates gays. Read up on his love of the Republican agenda.

by Anonymousreply 1103/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.