Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fascinating, interesting series of interviews with Maria Shriver

She's an articulate, smart cookie (except when it comes to that dirtbag of a husband). But she even rose above that.

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2013

Oh, I like Maria a whole lot. As a woman of my generation, she was always someone who I admired. I loved watching her on the CBS Morning News that she anchored with Forrest Sawyer in the 1980s. They were great together.

by Anonymousreply 103/30/2013

She seems like a genuinely good woman who managed to raise kind and respectful children; however, it's a shame that she tied her self worth to a man who treated her like shit. I know that's what a Kennedy woman is "supposed" to do, but she seems so much smarter than that.

by Anonymousreply 203/30/2013

Yes, Maria is a good woman. Her life both personally and professionally has always been admirable and honest. Just one unfortnate clinker: she got tangled up with an assohole of a husband. But her reputation hasn't sustained too much damage over that douchebag.

Aside from that, she atributes her drive and life she's led to her parents, Eunice Kennedy and Sargent Shriver, who were great, compassionate people.

by Anonymousreply 303/30/2013

Isn't her claim to fame being Patrick's mother?

by Anonymousreply 403/30/2013

Oh, yes. The Frauen and the Twats just LOVE their Maria, and act as if she HAD NO IDEA what kind of person that egomaniacal lummox was when she married him - a movie star!!!! - all those years ago.

Spare us the revisionist shit. Shriver is no peach and as the the leading Skeletrex of her generation of the family, who had a career simply because she parlayed her name into media gold, she is hardly the innocent wonder these hens are clucking over.

by Anonymousreply 503/31/2013

R4. Don't be an ass. Maria Shriver's originla clain to fame is that she was a top-notch journalist for 25 years, which began long before her son, Patrick, was born.

by Anonymousreply 603/31/2013

She studied to be a dental tech, never bothered to follow through, so I think that speaks to her character, or lack there of.

by Anonymousreply 703/31/2013

I wrote this before on here. Maria wants us to believe she has higher standards. She knew Arnold cheated an largely looked the other way. Don't believe the innocent act.

by Anonymousreply 803/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 903/31/2013

R7 is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!