Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

This is good stuff. Creepy little girl scares people in elevator

This is sick. This girl is good. If she and her little doll don't get the reaction they want they screams at them. hehe.

by Anonymousreply 1103/31/2013

That was pretty funny but how could it possibly be a real prank? Grown men covering their face at a creepy looking young girl? If the elevator actually moves, where is the girl as it goes from floor to floor? At least with the drive-thru prank, it's explained how they did it. Still funny stuff!

by Anonymousreply 103/30/2013

Posted here like a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 203/30/2013

It's hilarious because it's cruel!

by Anonymousreply 303/30/2013

The elevator isn't actually going up or down. Pretty easy to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 403/30/2013

You can't repeat thread topics an entire YEAR apart?

Get a fucking life, r2. The rest of us aren't on here 24/7 for months and months. Besides, you sound like a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 503/30/2013

Pretty cool. I like how the first woman doesn't say anything, but just slowly turns and starts furiously pushing the buttons.

by Anonymousreply 603/30/2013

JonBenet, honey, we thought we had lost you. Pick up the elevator phone and call your father.

by Anonymousreply 703/30/2013

Absolutely hilarious.

Are there any more? I love to see people getting scared.

by Anonymousreply 803/30/2013

for you R8

by Anonymousreply 903/31/2013

OP you're the last to the party..

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2013

This one's my favorite. The "maze" prank - you tell someone they're taking an intelligence test where they have to move the cursor through a series of mazes. People get very focused and concentrate, but then at the end of the last maze, the girl from "The Exorcist" appears on the screen screaming.

Psychologically scarring hilarity ensues.

by Anonymousreply 1103/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.