Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What causes incest?

I don't how anyone can be attracted their dad/mom/brother/sister. Under what circumstances does incest happens? Have you engaged in incest (it's an anonymous board) and why did you do it? What do you all think?

by Anonymousreply 9304/04/2015

Brothers should do it

by Anonymousreply 103/30/2013

Aristocracy.

by Anonymousreply 503/30/2013

Fertility drugs that create an excessive number of twins.

by Anonymousreply 603/30/2013

R9, that just happened to me yesterday!, I'm glad I'm not the only one

by Anonymousreply 1203/30/2013

Incest is best.

by Anonymousreply 1703/30/2013

If it's in a video, the cause is usually money.

by Anonymousreply 2003/30/2013

Of course, women never sexually abuse and men are never sexually abused, R14 & R18

by Anonymousreply 2103/30/2013

It's caused by excessive intake of high-fructose corn syrup.

by Anonymousreply 2203/30/2013

There used to be videos on xTube from this young (probably mid-20s) Itakian guy who would suck off his father, and sometimes his father and his friend. But after a couple of months the son took the videos down.

by Anonymousreply 2503/30/2013

[quote]What causes incest is lack of boundaries between family members. The incest taboo is created to allow children to grow up and leave the nest, ultimately forming intimate relationship with an outsider and creating the next generation of healthy offspring.

and yet until a few hundred years ago and still in some societies, entire families shared the same sleeping space, all huddled together. Not much there as far as boundaries go.

[quote]The same people who rule with an iron fist in the family tend to be powerless and impotent outside that dynamic.

So if a mom has sex with her son, or a brother with a sister (lets say a younger brother and an older sister) it's a power trip?

by Anonymousreply 2703/31/2013

Leaving food laying around the house usually does it.

by Anonymousreply 2803/31/2013

Naked male Survivors...

by Anonymousreply 2903/31/2013

Some scenarios:

Overbearing or abusive mother or father figure that makes the rest of the family bond even tighter.

Loss of a family member.

Having to keep a family secret within the family and therefore having to keep outside contact at bare minimum (to lower the risk of the secret coming out).

Social awkwardness where the rest of the world doesn't understand so the family members have only each other as support system.

Living in a Cult where incest is celebrated.

Parents teaching their children contempt for society's narrow minded point of view.

Incest as tradition (parents did it to their kids, so their kids do it to their kids, etc.). Why? Well, that's just the way it is.

The basic premise in a lot of these scenarios is the kids' obsession/fixation with their first support system (and their unwillingness to let go of it) or parents' desire to be needed and sharing a deep intense bond with their children.

by Anonymousreply 3103/31/2013

Greg kissed Mom, but that's okay because,I kissed Davy Jones.

by Anonymousreply 3203/31/2013

"Having to keep a family secret within the family and therefore having to keep outside contact at bare minimum (to lower the risk of the secret coming out)."

This is a big one, especially when letting other people in on that secret would put them in danger. Me and my brother can't really talk about our lives with anyone else. We work together, and travel together, and things just... Happened.

by Anonymousreply 3303/31/2013

I like reading incest stories but I have no desire to have sex with anyone in my own family.

by Anonymousreply 3403/31/2013

OP, from childhood we are inherently incestuous. For God's sake, read some Freud.

by Anonymousreply 3503/31/2013

I am going to answer this seriously. I have come across it as a friend and as a teacher.

As a 12 year old the female friend was raped by her brother who taunted his friends until they did the same. In this case I think the incest aspect just increased the brother's degree of control and it was just a first step in his life as a viscious sexual predator.

As a teacher you get the inevitable parent, child abuse cases, but what about the children choosing to sleep together? In my experience that happens with the family structure collapses. When parents are so useless that children have to stand up and take on the adult roles. Sometimes it is a case of acting out the parent roles in a bit more detail, more often it is the kids clinging to each other to block out the utter misery of their lives. Maybe there are other less traumatic scenarios, but these tend to come to our attention as there are other signs of distress leading to an investigation.

Pretty depressing I know, but you did ask.

by Anonymousreply 3603/31/2013

R33 i was just waiting for someone to say something like that lol thank you

by Anonymousreply 3703/31/2013

The cause of my incest was my brother's big dick

by Anonymousreply 3803/31/2013

Google Genetic Sexual Attraction. There are cases of people who don't know they are related entering romantic relationships with blood relatives.

An old work colleague of mine told a story about something that happened in his hometown in Puerto Rico. A married man with a family was also screwing around. He ends up leaving his family to go to America. Years later his daughter ended up meeting one of the illegitimate sons he had fathered. (The son did not know his father, but the father knew that this guy was his illegitimate kid.) The daughter and illegitimate son fell in love and started a family together. So then the estranged father returns to his hometown and discovers what had happened during his absence, and revealed the truth. The illegitimate son, when he found out his wife was his half-sister, abandoned them out of shame.

by Anonymousreply 3903/31/2013

Judaism

by Anonymousreply 4003/31/2013

My ex boyfriend told me that when he was between 12 and 16 his older brother would cornhole him about once a week.

by Anonymousreply 4103/31/2013

Carbs.

by Anonymousreply 4203/31/2013

I'm 25. From ages 13 to 16,I was sexually attracted to my father. I used to masturbate with him in my fantasies. Thank god this isn't the case anymore!

Why is incest so shocking? Aren't you guys here the ones banging about how sexuality is fluid?

FLUID?!

Well this is FLUID!

by Anonymousreply 4303/31/2013

Like cannibalism, the more remarkable question seems to be 'Why isn't it more common?'

by Anonymousreply 4503/31/2013

I grew up with boundaries but still ended up experimenting with sister all our lives and niece too .. Shit happens!

by Anonymousreply 4601/19/2014

What causes incest?

Apparently being locked in an Attic as a teenager for three years with a hot sister while your mother tries to win back the inheritance she lost because she married her half-brother.

Incest breeds incest!

by Anonymousreply 4701/19/2014

But seriously, we are not in any way biologically or genetically prevented from being attracted to people from our family, so I think it's only a social taboo that prevents more people from engaging in it, same with cannibalism. If those taboos were to disappear like they mostly did as far as homosexuality is concerned I think much more people would give into their strangest, most supressed desires.

by Anonymousreply 4801/19/2014

There have been studies of avoidance-of-inbreeding pheromones.

by Anonymousreply 5301/19/2014

[quote]Having to keep a family secret within the family and therefore having to keep outside contact at bare minimum (to lower the risk of the secret coming out).

Do the Duggers still have that reality show?

by Anonymousreply 5401/19/2014

It occurred to me the other night that incest may be related to narcissism. If one loves oneself, might one want to experience sexual contact with someone sharing so much DNA?

by Anonymousreply 5501/19/2014

[quote]What causes incest?

In the case of conjoined twins: masturbation...unless one head is asleep at the time. Then it's rape. :-)

by Anonymousreply 5601/19/2014

Sometimes you get locked in an attic with your siblings and you don't have a lot of other options.

by Anonymousreply 5701/19/2014

[quote]It is a power trip.

Parent-child incest, sure. And, I guess siblings with a considerable age range. But, what about siblings close in age, or twins? What's causing that?

by Anonymousreply 5901/19/2014

I had sex with both of my older brothers and continue to do so with one of them when we are in the same town.

by Anonymousreply 6201/19/2014

63 Because they are.

by Anonymousreply 6401/19/2014

I've had sex with one of my cousins. It started in adulthood. I was 22, he was 18. It lasted 7-8 years. We even made a few hours of homemade videos.

by Anonymousreply 6501/19/2014

I could never do it, but I bet it happens much more than reported. Like any social taboo, it's going to remain "in the closet" and many people are not going to reveal that they did it.

by Anonymousreply 6601/20/2014

[quote]Leaving food laying around the house usually does it.

I don't know if that's the cause of ALL incest, but it's definitely how you get aunts.

by Anonymousreply 6701/20/2014

[quote] Then there's the whole twisted household dynamic that allows this to happen even once- let alone over and over.

speaking of twisted household dynamics, has anyone known anyone usually a single mom who has almost an incestuous relationship with their sons? It's like incest without sex. They treat the adult son like he's the husband. I have known a few people like this. Their sons are really fucked up and the moms support there son no matter what. They actually defer to their all around loser, piece of shit adult sons. The mom works two or three jobs and the son doesn't work at all, but she supports him.

by Anonymousreply 6801/20/2014

Hot little brothers cause incest

by Anonymousreply 6901/20/2014

I used to like seeing my father naked when I was a younger through my teen years. Wouldn't want to do it with him, but I liked looking at his cock. Is that a form of incest.

by Anonymousreply 7001/20/2014

[quote]How the hell can you find your patents or your little brother hot?

I don't know about your patents, but I found mine EXTREMELY hot.

by Anonymousreply 7201/20/2014

Scientists have confirmed, 100% of incest cases involve two people who share common genetic material.

by Anonymousreply 7301/20/2014

when I was in my early teens I thought that I should have sex with my mother and my father should have sex with my younger sister when she was in puberty. None of this every happened and it was not a fantasy of mine, just what I thought naturally was done as introduction to sex.

by Anonymousreply 7401/20/2014

I've always believed that incest brings families closer together.

by Anonymousreply 7501/20/2014

R33 is hilarious. Made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 7601/20/2014

I think € of dads are not fuckable. I find myself going to everyone else's dads however. But uncles are enough, its not necessary to with your dad. Fuck your uncle, no risk, all incest.

by Anonymousreply 7701/20/2014

When I was a teenager, I was sexually attracted to my father.

I'm just.............GAY!!! I LOVE the male form!

by Anonymousreply 7801/20/2014

But, we're not talking about being attracted to your father or brother. We're talking about actually having sex with family members. Big difference. So, "I'm gay, I love the male form" doesn't explain incest.

by Anonymousreply 7901/20/2014

R77, which entry on that Turkish blog is the one we should translate?

by Anonymousreply 8101/20/2014

[quote]What causes incest?

Generally, sex between relatives!

by Anonymousreply 8201/20/2014

Everyone here is conflating incest with child sexual abuse. Several are going out of their way to illustrate their points with scenarios of fathers raping their young daughters, which is an odd tangent considering most of us are same-sex oriented and obviously talking about male-male incest.

What about two adult brothers? Is that still "damaging"?

by Anonymousreply 8301/20/2014

I don't think it's damaging, per se, but I do think it's the end result of some kind of damage. At the very least, a broken home where the boys weren't raised together and thus skipped out on the Westermarck effect.

by Anonymousreply 8401/20/2014

Lots of British brothers engage in incestuous acts

by Anonymousreply 8501/20/2014

being locked away in an attic.

by Anonymousreply 8601/20/2014

R59 I would speculate that it is an example of a bond becoming too "extreme."

I know that particularly with twins, they can have such a unique bond and may excluse others, regardless of type of exclusion (socially, sexually). I have read articles that stress the extreme importance of their interaction with other children and the idea of each twin having his/her own identity/life (as it should be with all children) because twins can have such a unique bond.

With any siblings who are particularly close or similar...Once they develop sexual feelings, it may only make sense to him/her to direct these feelings to his/her sibling/twin. It may be a matter of wanting to be with someone you feel comfortable with, that you admire, that isso much like yourself or to feeling like "no one understand you like your twin/brother/sister." It may also just be a regular attraction.

by Anonymousreply 8701/20/2014

Low Vitamin D causes incest.

by Anonymousreply 8801/20/2014

Invest and incest

by Anonymousreply 8901/28/2014

#68, I met a mother and son like this. I was selling an old truck on Craigslist and they showed up to look at it (they had a family business of some sort). She pulled up in a Hummer and let him out. He was a sort of fitfat buck about 28, looked like he had once been in the military but had been overindulging in beer and pizza. They bought the vehicle, after she peeled $1,400 in hundred dollar bills out of her wallet.

I caught some of their small talk and it seemed like they were talking about his bitch of an ex and the child he'd fathered with her. The looks they gave each other were full of meaning.

by Anonymousreply 9001/29/2014

This thread is making me horny as HELL!!!

by Anonymousreply 9101/29/2014

I took ecstasy with my younger sister about a decade ago and we wound up having sex for most of the night. We didn't and don't discuss it, but we both enjoyed it, and our relationship hasn't suffered any ill effects.

by Anonymousreply 9205/10/2014

i lost my virginity to my older sister when i was twelve. it started out as just inappropriate jokes when i was like six or so, but then quickly turned into groping and kissing when i was around 7. we always used to pretend when we where doing things. i think that in some cases it has to do with power,and in others possibly sexual abuse to the abuser like it is with bullies and how if someone was bullied they are more likely to be a bully themselves, although i have no idea what my sisters reason was.

by Anonymousreply 9304/04/2015
Need more help? Click Here.