Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which movie stars/ musicians do you think are basket cases?

Nicki Minaji. Because omg, she is exceedingly annoying. And has no talent. I don't think she's capable of anything useful. Snoop Dawg and Lil Wayne.

by Anonymousreply 1503/31/2013

And yet I have made more money this year than you will see in your lifetime. I might be a basket case, but YOU ARE NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 103/30/2013

Is Lil Wayne still alive?

by Anonymousreply 203/30/2013

Michelle Shocked owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 303/30/2013

R1, that is if she isn't killed by drug dealers at a young age, or if she doesn't squander her wealth like Lindsay Lohan.

And who says she could earn more money than I do in my lifetime. It's too early to tell since I'm much younger than Nicki Minaji.

And trust me when I earn money it wouldn't be through entertainment and opening my legs.

Laughably, I'm surprised anyone would pay even a penny for what's between her legs.

by Anonymousreply 403/30/2013

How could Michelle Shocked be super wealthy? I've never even heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 503/30/2013

Who said she was super wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 603/30/2013

Marie Osmond

Kim Basinger

by Anonymousreply 703/30/2013

Hi there!

by Anonymousreply 803/30/2013

And me!

by Anonymousreply 903/30/2013

Clearly Charlie Sheen has something going on.

And Britney Spears seems so sweet but I worry about her long term stability if she is ever surrounded by the wrong people. She has never been the same since she had those public episodes (shaving off her hair, etc). I don't think her condition has ever been confirmed publicly but it seems serious. (Bipolar disorder?)

There's a part of me that thinks that her story is a bad combination of fame, money, and a disability that could go off the rails very quickly at some point.

I sometimes wonder if her family is still pushing her to earn money while she still can (judging on X Factor, the Vegas show, etc) because they know she's not going to be stable enough to perform regularly down the road.

by Anonymousreply 1003/30/2013

I have to agree about Sharon Stone, Marie Osmond, Britney Spears and Halle Berry.

I would say Chris Penn, Brad Renfro and Kurt Cobain.

by Anonymousreply 1103/30/2013

Kim Bassinger's daughter? Will she be OK or develop her mother's problems?

by Anonymousreply 1203/30/2013

Mariah Carey owns this thread!

by Anonymousreply 1303/30/2013

Winona Ryder

by Anonymousreply 1403/30/2013

All of them

by Anonymousreply 1503/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!