Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joan Crawford in the swingin' '60s and groovy '70s!

It's "The Concluding Chapter of Crawford"!

You'll thrill as you follow the wild, wild world of Joan Crawford - party by party, Pepsi convention by Pepsi convention, vodka by vodka, month-by-month!

Hours of fun for everyone!

by Red Wierdoreply 1704/02/2013

You know you're a gay man when... 35 years after Joan Crawford's death you're still talking about her.

Most straight people only know her as that famous mean actress. Or get her confused with Joan Rivers.

by Red Wierdoreply 103/30/2013

If you can manuever through OP's link and the related Facebook page---there doesn't seem to be any coherent organization--there are a lot of photographs of Crawford on the set of "Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte," including one obviously taken from a scene with Agnes Moorehead. (I'd link to them except I think Facebook would probably block the link.)

It seems that she did a lot more work on HHSC that I thought...

by Red Wierdoreply 203/31/2013

I thought she had filmed for only a day or two. That shot of her in the back seat of the car is from the one day of footage, I heard. the others are screen test shots or publicity shots.

by Red Wierdoreply 304/01/2013

Op excellent link, TYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Red Wierdoreply 404/01/2013

Back in the seventies, there was a drag queen in Florida who went by the name of "Joan Crawferd." She went out on Halloween in Joan Crawford drag and it was a camp!

by Red Wierdoreply 504/01/2013

How can this possibly be considered "comprehensive" if there's no mention of her infamous trip to the supermarket video?

by Red Wierdoreply 604/01/2013

Why all the JC threads?

by Red Wierdoreply 704/01/2013

Someone had waaayyyy too much time on their hands.

by Red Wierdoreply 804/01/2013

The guy that does the site only re-opened it a few days ago. He's always adding things and I'm sure the Supermarket video will be added soon.

It seems to me the Supermarket vid was done for one of the many Pepsi conventions Joan attended.

I know from the comments in the other thread that Joan was known for her culinary skills and she loved to cook. But the meat loaf recipe in OP's link sounds horrifying. With one slice you'd have sodium overdose.

by Red Wierdoreply 904/01/2013

Do we have a JC troll? More than one?

Who gives a fuck about this old dead bitch?

by Red Wierdoreply 1004/01/2013

R10, go and wash your mouth out you filthy human being. HOW DARE YOU call yourself a HOMOSEXUAL!!

Please hand your membership card in at the earliest opportunity.

TIA,

by Red Wierdoreply 1104/01/2013

The FB page is a lot better (as you can imagine).

by Red Wierdoreply 1204/01/2013

R10 I *AM* a homosexual!

One that follows TRUE talent!

Where are the threads on the real legend....Miss...Bette....DAVIS?!!!???

by Red Wierdoreply 1304/01/2013

Bette never starred in a "Let's Go to the Supermarket" video.

by Red Wierdoreply 1404/01/2013

[quote]Bette never starred in a "Let's Go to the Supermarket" video.

Can you imagine! Maybe this one deserves a thread of its own when the DL is less... drunk.

by Red Wierdoreply 1504/02/2013

"Maybe this one deserves a thread of its own when the DL is less... drunk."

Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen.

by Red Wierdoreply 1604/02/2013

[quote]I thought she had filmed for only a day or two. That shot of her in the back seat of the car is from the one day of footage, I heard. the others are screen test shots or publicity shots.

That's what I thought, too, but it turns out she was on and off (mostly off) that set for almost two months and a number of her scenes were definitely filmed.

Where's that footage, dammit??!!

by Red Wierdoreply 1704/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.