Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What will happen if North Korea does throw the nuclear bomb?

Is anything being done about this? Should people of Texas evacuate?

by Anonymousreply 7305/20/2013

No. People of Texas should stay where they are.

by Anonymousreply 103/29/2013

This is just an attempt by military corporations to scare the public into giving their war making corporations more tax money. Why does the American media always fall for this blatant bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 203/29/2013

If they do, they can expect to be hiroshimaed off the face of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 303/29/2013

It's Kim Jung Un trying not to get his fat ass canned by the military. It probably won't lead anywhere but I worry about a trigger happy General making a mistake which leads to us wiping them out.

by Anonymousreply 403/29/2013

Pyongyang? You in danger, girl.

by Anonymousreply 503/29/2013

North Korea doesn't have a nuclear bomb. They can't even launch a rocket properly (all their satellites seem to fall into the Sea of Japan), and they have nothing that could reach the US.

Moreover, they know perfectly well what the response would be.

by Anonymousreply 603/29/2013

[quote]This is just an attempt by military corporations to scare the public into giving their war making corporations more tax money. Why does the American media always fall for this blatant bullshit?

Seriously? You think the North Koren military works for Raytheon? Have your bullshit detector replaced.

by Anonymousreply 703/29/2013

Condi said: "I can mash one button and blow your ass to smithereens!"

So can John Kerry.

by Anonymousreply 803/29/2013

Don't be stupid. The military corporations make up this bullshit and feed it to the media. Anyway North Korea has ALWAYS been a threat to South Korea.

by Anonymousreply 903/29/2013

Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.

by Anonymousreply 1003/29/2013

OP you're a moron.

by Anonymousreply 1103/29/2013

Fiddle-dee-dee! War, war, war. This war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream. Besides, there isn't going to be any war.

by Anonymousreply 1203/29/2013

Some fish will get injured when the rocket falls into the sea.

by Anonymousreply 1303/29/2013

It would've been interesting if the meteorite hit North Korea and not Russia. They would have thought we bombed them.

by Anonymousreply 1403/29/2013

It'll bounce, roll about a hundred feet, then pop open with a big white sign that says "Boom!".

by Anonymousreply 1503/29/2013

This is quite grim.

by Anonymousreply 1603/31/2013

All ex-Texans should immediately return to their hometowns to await further instructions. If possible, cluster near Austin.

Invite anyone you know from Florida to join you.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 1703/31/2013

I'm so rone-ry!

by Anonymousreply 1803/31/2013

Un is an ugly baby who won't behave. He should be corrected.

by Anonymousreply 1903/31/2013

If they do, it will likely crash before it gets anywhere. They are using 1950s Chinese rocket technology, which the Chinese got from the Russians which the Russians stole from the Germans in 1945.

by Anonymousreply 2003/31/2013

He's targeting Texas?

Won't someone think of the poorly-written, Christo-fascist textbooks???

by Anonymousreply 2103/31/2013

He's a kid who's bored, who wants to play War Games. Little does he know that he will get his ass kicked, if he starts anything. I knew their was something wrong with this kid the minute he became dictator.

by Anonymousreply 2203/31/2013

As The New Yorker article stated: "the North Korean regime, for all its threats, knows that a missile strike on the U.S. would amount to suicide, and it is not, as far as we know, suicidal."

Much ado about nothing, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 2303/31/2013

I thought we had all agreed to henceforth refer to Un as Lil' Kim?

by Anonymousreply 2403/31/2013

Seriously, it's nothing. I do feel sorry for South Korea but America needs to keep it's money at home and not in the bank accounts of our war corporations.

by Anonymousreply 2503/31/2013

I don't know, but they probaby will have to get a guy to throw it, considering that they can't seem to build a functioning missile.

by Anonymousreply 2603/31/2013

I love you, r10. Especially since we are quickly heading toward the Orwellian nightmare in our world.

by Anonymousreply 2703/31/2013

If its not love, then its the bomb that will bring us together.

by Anonymousreply 2803/31/2013

The world will finally realize what a treasure it has in peace envoy and style leader Dennis Rodman?

by Anonymousreply 2903/31/2013

If they throw a bomb, they die. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 3003/31/2013

Does NO ONE wish that something like this would come down on Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 3103/31/2013

So, basically Kimmie is a real live Wiley Coyote, who's not using his Acme products?

by Anonymousreply 3203/31/2013

Is there anyway we can re-program the North Korean missile to hit James Dobsons HQ in Colorado Springs, CO?

Look at the positive side of this...

by Anonymousreply 3303/31/2013

There's no way that he will launch anything and be humiliated, at home and internationally, when the US blasts the rocket 2 secs after it took off.

by Anonymousreply 3403/31/2013

The government will de-stabilize instead and that is the most dangerous scenario according to the New Yorker article. Their nuclear arsenal would be vulnerable to get scooped up, probably by Iran.

by Anonymousreply 3503/31/2013

Let's compromise with both, R36. If you live for TV shows (btw, The Wire is no longer in production) and not in reality, then maybe you should go to Texas--where Bush, hypothetically, probably wouldn't even be at the time of such an event.

by Anonymousreply 3703/31/2013

R37? I'm being kind. I don't "live" for TV shows. I'm saying those TV shows show that Hollywood has *some* redeeming qualities.

TX is shit. Bush, Rick Perry, fucked up text books, fucked up people - a state full of batshit crazy fundamentalists.

Hollywood vs. TX? TX won't win - ever.

by Anonymousreply 3804/01/2013

R38, You speak of Texas as if the whole state would be destroyed.

A population denser with rich bitches who do nothing could use much more of a slap in the face.

by Anonymousreply 3904/01/2013

No, R24, we didn't.

Nice try at touting your own attempts and posts. Thanks for playing though.

by Anonymousreply 4004/01/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4104/01/2013

It faw in ocean!

by Anonymousreply 4204/01/2013

We'll try to stay serene and calm When Kim Jung Un gets the bomb

by Anonymousreply 4304/01/2013

I'm not worried about their silly bomb at all. It's the artillery that will be the problem - tens of thousands of pieces dug in and trained on Seoul, and we can't do anything about them.

by Anonymousreply 4404/01/2013

The more likely outcome will be the North Korea launches a full scale invasion of South Korea and, of course, the US will be forced to intervene. Another war, another trillion plus dollars spent.

by Anonymousreply 4504/01/2013

But that's how your country makes its money R45. By being war mongers.

by Anonymousreply 4604/01/2013

R46, are you British? If so-pot, meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 4704/01/2013

Californians should go to Texas

by Anonymousreply 4804/01/2013

Such an ugly little troll like his father. I've seen some really attractive Korean men but those two fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

by Anonymousreply 4904/01/2013

And $uddenly we have the U$ $ending F-22$ to $outh Korea.

Now who$e paying for them? And who$e profiting?

by Anonymousreply 5004/01/2013

Are there any skinny people in Texas?

by Anonymousreply 5104/01/2013

You fools believe anything the msm tells you.

by Anonymousreply 5204/01/2013

Yes R51 there are. Texas, like everywhere else on Earth is made up of fat, short, skinny and tall and different colors. There are a lot of Hispanics, Asians and Arabs especially in the medical and engineering fields.

by Anonymousreply 5304/01/2013

Shame on you people. I deserved an "oh dear" for my post which included this mess:

[quote]Now who$e paying for them? And who$e profiting?

by Anonymousreply 5404/01/2013

I picture a rocket launching, barely getting off the ground destroying Pyongyang or Seoul, and sending bits of kimchi and shitty Korean "BBQ" to the four corners of the earth. Plus some radioactive material.

by Anonymousreply 5504/01/2013

News just broke from the Pentagon that we're keeping a close eye on their radar on the N. Korean coastline. We're obviously taking this thing seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5604/01/2013

They can't throw far.

I wish they could throw one at Washington but only when congress was in session and the President and Joe were out of the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 5704/01/2013

No. It is China who is subsidizing Kim, so much so that our sanctions are going unnoticed. Americans should make a conscious, collective effort to boycott Chinese imports. The American people are the only ones to save themselves. By continuing to purchase cheaply made products from China you are helping to keep the US minimum wage set lower and eliminating American jobs. They need to be called on their human rights and animal cruelty as well by hitting them in the pocketbook. Increase the demand for quality goods by boycotting as many Chinese products as possible. Don't wait for the government to fix this problem. The people have the power to change anything with a collective effort. Join the cause. Spread the word.

by Anonymousreply 5804/01/2013

Kim Jung Un is hilarious with his ridiculous haircut and pretending to study military maps with binoculars in hand.

by Anonymousreply 5904/01/2013

R57. A better alternative would be hitting Hollywood with prez and joe there at an $x,000 per plate fund raiser at any celebrity's house that will host them. Too much history in DC

by Anonymousreply 6004/01/2013

If they do, we'll need new maps. Maps that show the Bay of Korea between South Korea and China. Barack seems able to pull the trigger when he's pissed.

by Anonymousreply 6104/03/2013

As r57 says, they can't throw far. But with all the saber rattling, what will his people think when he backs off and doesn't send those nukes over?

by Anonymousreply 6204/03/2013

Hopefully it will fall back on top of them, kill all the Koreabots. By the time the cloud crosses the ocean to the U.S., maybe it would be defused enough for us to deal with the fallout.

I've had enough of us "freeing a proud and gentle people from a brutal tyrant". Our resources are stretched too thin, and it's making "The Homeland" vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 6304/03/2013

Very scarey here in the office. The folks here all want to turn NK into a glass parking lot "before he sends a nuke our way".

Is this how all Americans feel?

by Anonymousreply 6404/03/2013

It's how I feel, R64. But I think only Pyongyang should be nuked because that is where the elite of the military and government live and work. The rest of North Korea have been their slaves. Pyongyang is surrounded by mountains so it could be contained.

by Anonymousreply 6504/03/2013

The media gets everyone hyped up...it really is so ridiculous. We should all just ignore the story.

by Anonymousreply 6604/03/2013

Not possible this time, R66. This time it's not going to blow over. Something's gotta give.

by Anonymousreply 6704/03/2013

Send in some "Mata Hari" type double agents. All fat boy wants is to get laid.

This could be Lilo's chance to pay her debt back to society. Ship her over there.

She would fuck anything at the drop of a hat.For a gram or two of course.

by Anonymousreply 6804/03/2013

Lucille Ball was going to throw a nuclear weapon but Gary Morton talked her out of it.

by Anonymousreply 6904/03/2013

OP, it's not in anyone's interest to have North Korea attack the US, not even in the interests of the Chinese who have allowed North Korea to hide behind them. Fatty Kim, crazy as he is, knows this so he will make noise until the US promises him more financial assistance now that the UN has cut off numerous other sources of financing for the elites and their nuclear programme. It's more likely that North Korea will saber-rattle the South than attack the US. If they even tried that, the Chinese would invade and occupy them just to prevent US retaliation (even a conventional weapons retaliation) in the region.

by Anonymousreply 7004/03/2013

They could never hit the US homeland. But North Korea has long been capable of blowing Seoul to smithereens, and targeting US bases in SK. The question is, whether the US would obliterate North Korea if they attacked South Korea

by Anonymousreply 7104/03/2013

The US has over 7000 warheads. North Korea has less than 10 warheads. The USA can easily wipe out NK.

by Anonymousreply 7205/18/2013

Most of the NK missiles will crash because of bad engineering. The 1 that gets thru will be easily shot down. We are dealing with dinosaur launch technology here. The technology they are using is still less than what the Germans had in the 1940s.

by Anonymousreply 7305/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.