Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Was the guy kissing Ben Maisani in the bushes ever identified?

Or spotted with him again? Or did he scurry away with all the publicity?

by Anonymousreply 19906/17/2013

Does the OP have absolutely no life that he's still asking such a question?

by Anonymousreply 103/28/2013

He was paid off. Never identified.

by Anonymousreply 203/28/2013

He has bushes? Doesn't he manscape?

by Anonymousreply 303/28/2013

id

by Anonymousreply 404/03/2013

The perfect storm of diseases he contracted from the kiss killed him within 48 hours.

by Anonymousreply 504/03/2013

The pic was photoshopped. AC and Ben are monogamous. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 604/03/2013

Yes, that's just what it is, r6 - fiction.

by Anonymousreply 704/03/2013

I know his first name is Don.

by Anonymousreply 804/06/2013

It wasn't Josh Wood, that NYC promoter guy? He's very close to Ben. It kind of looked like him.

by Anonymousreply 904/06/2013

R8, do you know when those pics were taken? Pre or post the AC/Ben relationship?

by Anonymousreply 1004/06/2013

Do they have an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 1104/06/2013

Anderson and Ben couldn't possibly have an open relationship, they are too close and too into each other. Always together, non stop for almost five years. No open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1204/07/2013

There is no open relationship. Just because Ben strayed for a few moments in June is no reason to figure that things aren't going well. They have a full commitment to each other. No relationship goes on for years and years without a few bumps here and there. Anderson has found the love of his life and you can bet on that.

by Anonymousreply 1304/07/2013

But it's true R13, how is it open when they spend all of their time together and are only seen with each other? Those pics of Ben were taken long before he met AC. Once he met AC, he never strayed and same goes for Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 1404/07/2013

Ben and Anderson rarely have sex with each other twice in a row without at least one of them having had sex with someone else. That's been true for their whole relationship. Anderson knew what he was getting into when he started "dating" a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 1504/07/2013

They were on a trip with a whole bunch of guys a few weeks back. It was plainly obvious that a lot of sex was going on.

The love of their life is nonsense peddled by some unbalanced people. Plenty of posters have confirmed their open relationship status.

by Anonymousreply 1604/07/2013

Never heard of a bunch of guys being friends R16?

[quote]Ben and Anderson rarely have sex with each other

Now I KNOW this is a lie! Haha!

by Anonymousreply 1704/07/2013

The pic was taken just 6 months before it was released. They do not have an open relationship. Ben was caught cheating, plain and simple. AC knew about pic before we saw it and forgave him.

by Anonymousreply 1804/07/2013

[quote]Those pics of Ben were taken long before he met AC.

Fiction, r14. Fiction! Don't stop now. Give us more. You can elaborate on your fiction.

by Anonymousreply 1904/07/2013

Why would Ben risk cheating on Anderson? Maybe AC never cared about that sort of thing in the first place and Ben knew it because he's got a REALLY good thing going on with AC to do something he wouldn't have been forgiven for. I bet that's something he'll never do again, or at least not get caught at it. I never thought they had an open relationship, so I think R18's right about that. 6 months prior would've been February 2012. AC and Ben went to the Oscar Party and looked lovey dovey, so this is strange.

by Anonymousreply 2004/08/2013

It was Ben's evil twin, and the pictures were taken in a colliding parallel universe!

by Anonymousreply 2104/08/2013

It used to be said here that Anderson could never be monogamous. Not true apparently. I think Ben's got a hold on AC and he'd forgive him for anything.

by Anonymousreply 2204/08/2013

So who took the picture and why did it take six months to go public? I wonder if someone was trying to get revenge on Ben for some reason, hoping AC would drop him or something.

by Anonymousreply 2304/08/2013

Maybe Anderson and Ben are inseperable because now Anderson has to keep an eye on him. I used to wonder why AC would do all these shows about how to tell when someone is lying to you. He had good reason.

by Anonymousreply 2404/08/2013

R23 is very close to the truth.

by Anonymousreply 2504/09/2013

He's been "disappeared."

by Anonymousreply 2604/09/2013

AC did all those "who's lying to you" shows on Anderson Live so that he could get tips to figure out which of his "friends" sold those pics of Ben/bearded dude to the press perhaps? I wonder if they ever found out who the culprit was because his little scheme didn't work. AC and Ben are still together. Gloria Vanderbilt once said that AC goes his own way and can't be pushed into doing something he doesn't want to do.

by Anonymousreply 2704/09/2013

Damn! I had Ben followed for nine months until this photo op. I figured it would cause a split and Anderson would come to me on the rebound.

by Anonymousreply 2804/09/2013

Anderson's childhood crushes prove that he's only attracted to dark haired white men like Ben or Latin guys (he was always been seen wih Latin guys as he got older). He has never been attracted to or dated a black man. Another rumor squashed.

by Anonymousreply 2904/09/2013

[quote]Those pics of Ben were taken long before he met AC.

Why would paparazzi be stalking Ben Masani "long before he met Anderson Cooper"?

by Anonymousreply 3004/10/2013

Ben is being mentioned as AC's live-in partner now in non-Daily Mail/Enquirer type articles about Anderson, meaning mainstream media articles. Everything's out in the open now.

by Anonymousreply 3104/10/2013

Everything, R31? Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 3204/10/2013

Well what do you mean R32, I don't know what more there is to know, he's out and he lives with a man pretty much covers it now.

by Anonymousreply 3304/10/2013

[quote]Why would paparazzi be stalking Ben Masani "long before he met Anderson Cooper"?

Good question, r30. The people making up that fiction about the photos being from years ago, keep hoping that people won't consider that. Ben strayed a bit, so what does it matter? He'll do it again and Anderson will do it, too. It's part of human nature. Anderson and Ben are a couple and a little action on the side isn't going to split them.

by Anonymousreply 3404/10/2013

[quote]He has never been attracted to or dated a black man.

Tell that to this guy. Dated for a year.

by Anonymousreply 3504/10/2013

R35, this is news to me. As soon as AC started to be seen with Ben around NYC, it was mentioned in the gossip columns and they didn't even know who Ben was. That guy in the pic is some kind of news person but I never heard anything about AC dating him at all. You would think that two relatively famous men would get some attention from dating each other, so I find this hard to believe. Other than Cesar, AC has never been seen with a black guy (and Cesar is mixed at that), I have seen him in candid shots in NYC with a lot of white guys and there have been lots of sightings of AC with Latino men over the years.

by Anonymousreply 3604/11/2013

The guy Ben was kissing looked like Josh Woods but it probably wasn't him. Here's a pic of AC/Josh/Ben together. If it had been Josh I don't think he AC and Ben would be friendly and hanging out together like this.

by Anonymousreply 3704/14/2013

Well here's the pic. Josh Wood is hairy looking like the guy Ben was kissing.

by Anonymousreply 3804/14/2013

Ben and Anderson are a hot couple. So what if Ben scored an afternoon delight on the side and Anderson had a one-nighter with that real estate agent. Both probably had other quickies in the last four years. They're a couple who have cast off the trappings of hetero coupledom that's defined by religion and frau fans. They're testosterone-fueled males who are enjoying life as a couple and have no problem with adding extra spice now and then. It's perfectly natural for the active human male.

by Anonymousreply 3904/14/2013

I don't think AC fools around with other guys. AC and Ben and Kelly and Mark went to Alec Baldwin's play last night. They must be best friends. I don't know what was going on with Ben and that guy but AC doesnt cheat. He seems seriously in love with Ben and devoted to him. He was a little flirty with that Matt Salmon LCR dude the other night though.

by Anonymousreply 4004/14/2013

Nobody is saying that AC cheats, r40. "Cheating" is from the mindset of fundie fraus who are saddled with a religous view of partnerships.

by Anonymousreply 4104/14/2013

Who'll get meningitis first: Anderson or Ben?

by Anonymousreply 4204/14/2013

Ben has it all. Why would AC need to step out on him?

by Anonymousreply 4304/14/2013

[quote]Why would AC need to step out on him?

He's not. "Stepping out" is bullcrap from the viewpoint of hetero Bible-thumpers. Again, Ben and Anderson are not saddled with a hetero religous view of partnerships the way that you are R43.

by Anonymousreply 4404/14/2013

I'm not speaking from a religious point of view and I know that some people have arrangements. I don't think AC has one with Ben. On another thread someone said Ben cheated and got caught, AC forgave him but they don't have an open relationship. I believe that.

by Anonymousreply 4504/14/2013

[quote]I don't think

No doubt, R45. Your religious views are still holding you hostage. That's why you display a fundie frau mentality.

by Anonymousreply 4604/14/2013

I'm not religious, period. You don't have to be religious to think someone may not be in an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4704/14/2013

"open relationship" "doesn't cheat" "step out" "fools around" all come from a fundie frau mentality, R47.

You're trying to lay your Bible-thumper brand of morality on two men who are free from the mindset that strongly attaches you to religious teachings. You can claim you're not religious, but your posts at R47, R45, R43, R40 clearly show that your views are infected with a fundie frau mentality. Those two men can have a loving relationship without the limits you and your ilk want to place on them.

by Anonymousreply 4804/15/2013

This is R47 here. You are wrong R48, I don't care what they do, but they do appear to be well matched. I'm not religious and I'm not trying to preach here. If they have an arrangement, what the hell do I care about it? All I'm saying is that I don't think they do. R48, you seem to have a problem with just accepting someone's answers as they are. I don't know how many times I can say it, I don't care what they do with their relationship, I'm just making observations, not dreaming and hoping that they stay faithful to each other.

by Anonymousreply 4904/15/2013

[quote]I'm just making observations, not dreaming and hoping that they stay faithful to each other.

You are viewing partnerships from a faith based concept of love as evidenced by your comment about them staying faithful to each other. Two men can be in love yet enjoy sex with others. Due to your faith based concept of love you are unable to comprehend that two people having sex can be like two people wrestling. It can be sport.

by Anonymousreply 5004/15/2013

The only person overly concerned with religion is you R50.

[quote]Due to your faith based concept of love you are unable to comprehend that two people having sex can be like two people wrestling. It can be sport.

You are quite wrong, I fully comprehend this, but what YOU can't fully comprehend is that there may be some people in the world who aren't into that at all, yes, even gay people. Take a look through some of the threads on relationships here and you'll learn something, or maybe not, since you seem to be as stubborn as an ox and resistant to any response to your accusations. And because of that, I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you on this.

by Anonymousreply 5104/15/2013

There are a lot of reasons people might want monogamy, and many have nothing to do with religion: health and safety, emotional connection, satisfaction with one's partner, the desire to live a drama-free life, etc.

There are also plenty of reasons men oppose monogamy that have nothing to do with freedom from heterosexual arrangements: sexual addiction, resistance to intimacy, shame, peer pressure, etc.

And there are also many gradations in between. If people figure out what works for them and are honest with their partners, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 5204/16/2013

Hmm...intriguing R53, I guess we'll have to wait and see what develops - someone did have it right when they announced when the first "cheating" pics would be out. But maybe if they have an arrangement, it's not exactly cheating.

R52, very smart, insightful post.

by Anonymousreply 5404/17/2013

From the Why Are So Many Gay Men Single thread.

[italic]I'm just re-reading this thread, and what strikes me is how most people posting have avoided talking about the obvious...

Sometimes you end up meeting someone special...not perfect...but special. Some one person that you really like being around, someone that makes you laugh, someone you want to have lots of sex with...and who, in a crisis, shows themselves to be a good person, and worthy of all that time you spend with them - a keeper. What's better is that you can find yourself becoming a better person just by being with them, communicating with them, and sharing your life with them. This DOES happen to people sometimes...and it's called a relationship. It's real, it feels good (usually), it changes your life, drives you crazy at times, but you both feel that it's worth it - so you keep going...until it runs its course or until one of you dies.

That does happen to gay men at times...and I think that this is what many of us really want. A lot of people on this thread are pretending that they don't, and are claiming that single slutty behavior is the only way to be, and labeling a generally healthy gay relationship as 'heteronormative coupling'. This sentiment really ignores the fact that if/when you meet someone that you really click with, and it actually develops into a mutually respectful, loving relationship, ALL the shit talking in this thread really just floats downstream.

Love is where it's at, as much as we wish to ignore it.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 5504/17/2013

R53, where is the info coming from? The Enquirer/Daily Mail?

by Anonymousreply 5604/17/2013

[quote]New cheating photo making its debut first week in May.

It's not cheating when a couple has an open relationship. A couple can be in love and be open for some sport on the side. It's not cheating. It's perfectly natural for males.

by Anonymousreply 5704/20/2013

[quote]New cheating photo making its debut first week in May.

Well we know who's going to be in it:

by Anonymousreply 5804/20/2013

Who is that guy R58, not the mythical Pablo is it?

The last thing I heard was that AC and Ben don't have an open relationship, so it would be cheating then. They might want to look into having an open relationship if these things keep happening.

by Anonymousreply 5904/20/2013

[quote]The last thing I heard was that AC and Ben don't have an open relationship,

Was it Ben or was it Anderson who told you that?

by Anonymousreply 6004/20/2013

It was here and in the NY Daily News R60. Yeah I get it, we don't know, but I don't think they are open, my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 6104/20/2013

Of course it was here, r61. Your Daily News claim doesn't fly.

by Anonymousreply 6204/21/2013

Gio is in town this week. AC is happy.

by Anonymousreply 6304/23/2013

In town where? Who is Gio? AC doesn't want to leave Boston it seems.

by Anonymousreply 6404/24/2013

Gio is AC's new beau.

by Anonymousreply 6504/24/2013

R65 is obsessed with inventing fictional TV bfs for Anderson: first she claimed that AC dated Mike Woods (weatherman on Fox) for a year (r35), and now she's claiming that he's dating Gio Benitez from ABC. What a vivid imagination, I wonder who'll she come up with next!

by Anonymousreply 6604/25/2013

I'm just waiting on those "cheating pics". I don't think there will be any.

by Anonymousreply 6704/25/2013

). He has never been attracted to or dated a black man. Another rumor squashed

What a wierd racist and stupid post. I know for a fact AC has been with black men because I dated years ago and I'm Black. AC is a cool guy. Race isn't an issue for him like it is some of you.

by Anonymousreply 6804/25/2013

[quote] I know for a fact AC has been with black men because I dated years ago and I'm Black.

I guess you're saying you dated AC.

Has Cesar finally come out of hiding @ R68? Because I don't know of any other black man AC has ever been pictured with that wasn't work related.

by Anonymousreply 6904/25/2013

I guess Cesar has indeed come out of his many years of hiding and he's now posting on DL, lol! R68, can you please tell us why Anderson has severed all contact with you since the break up?

by Anonymousreply 7004/25/2013

[quote]I guess Cesar has indeed come out of his many years of hiding

He was at the opening reception of Gloria's art work in a gallery about two years ago, so he hasn't been hiding. Wasn't he also at the opening of Bedlam?

by Anonymousreply 7104/25/2013

I am not Caesar and AC and I had a low key time together. For the record Caesar is Dominican and I'm African American. Do u tragically racists twits live in the antebellum south? You don't know how pathetic your prattle is!

by Anonymousreply 7204/25/2013

[quote]AC and I had a low key time together.

More fiction from the vivid imagination of R72! Keep at it please, it's very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 7304/25/2013

OK Bitches why would it be so hard to imagine AC with a black man?

by Anonymousreply 7404/26/2013

[quote]OK Bitches why would it be so hard to imagine AC with a black man?

It simply doesn't fit the scenario that the nine Anderfangurls have created for these threads. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It just won't fit their scenario.

All AC threads are collaborative fiction guided by the fangurls. Anyone who deviates from their scenario is a hater.

by Anonymousreply 7604/26/2013

For as long as I was aware of Anderson, I've heard that he has dated black and Latino men. Where there's smoke, there's fire. I've been on DL for nearly 10 years and back when there used to be actual good gossip about him here, the majority of posters would say he had a tendency to gravitate towards minority/ethnic men. Hell, even Nick Denton of Gawker said AC liked black and Latino men. Ben is Corsican/French and not exactly a WASP, he's a little exotic and different himself. I don't think R72's bullshitting about having dated Anderson, it just fits the pattern. It wasn't just on DL that there were rumors about AC's taste in men, I remember seeing a comment from that Reality Show website that dated back to 2002 and some guy said he saw AC and a short but muscular black man at some club (Hammer? something or other) in NYC.

I wish R72 would give some more details about what it was like to date Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 7704/26/2013

And why do you act like AC being with a black man is a hateful rumor that has to squashed?

by Anonymousreply 7804/26/2013

What do we know about Ben Maisani's dick? Details pls.

by Anonymousreply 7904/26/2013

[quote]What do we know about Ben Maisani's dick? Details pls.

Ben's cock is said to be massive. Somebody at his gym reported that he saw him changing in the locker room and that his meat was really big. Ben is a top and the bottoms can't get enough of his huge dick pounding their hole.

by Anonymousreply 8004/26/2013

Awesome, R80. Did his big dick swing long and heavy while flaccid in the locker room? AC must squeal like a piggy for that big power-top schlong.

by Anonymousreply 8104/26/2013

The guy who saw him in the locker room said that Ben's cock was really large and heavy. Another guy said that you could see his big bulge in his sweat pants when he worked out. Sounds like he's really hung.

by Anonymousreply 8204/26/2013

I've heard Ben is a micro-meat bossy bottom.

Who does one believe?

by Anonymousreply 8304/26/2013

Ben looks like he can take care of business in the bedroom, I'm sure it isn't just their shared interest in all things quirky and unusual that holds them together. He looks very powerful and strong.

by Anonymousreply 8404/26/2013

Whose sizzling affair?

by Anonymousreply 8604/26/2013

Well then I don't believe it R87, look at how in love AC and Ben look here. There are no affairs going on. Those two are only into each other.

by Anonymousreply 8804/27/2013

After five years together, they're past dating now. Maybe AC just doesn't like WASPs like himself.

by Anonymousreply 9004/27/2013

Anderson has never been involved in any bf or hook up scandals (other than that confusing incident with Ben). No guys have ever gone to the press about him the way that guy is currently doing with the African American football player. Either he's lived a very chaste life or he has some very scary lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 9104/27/2013

This is the week the "cheating pics" are supposed to come out, but since AC and Ben were out with Andy Cohen/Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick for Jerry Seinfeld's birthday party on Sunday, it's obvious that *if* a story even comes out, it's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 9204/29/2013

Whoever the guy was, it proved Anderson's fugly courtesan had taste in men at one point.

by Anonymousreply 9304/29/2013

Exactly r92. The poster who claims that new cheating pics would surface the first week of May is the same person who said that AC dated that Fox weatherman Mike Wood for 1 year and who keeps trying to convince everyone that Anderson is sleeping with Gio Benitez. In other words, this person keeps churning one bs story after another, hoping that one of them will eventually stick. You can rest assured that there won't be any new cheating pics this week.

By the way, where did you see that AC and Ben were at Jerry Seinfeld's birthday party last Sunday r92? This I believe, but I'd like to know where you heard this.

by Anonymousreply 9404/29/2013

This guy posted on Twitter R94.

Brian Devine ‏@LeoSpacemanMD

I don't think AC or Ben cheat or have an open relationship, period. It seems like they are into each other completely and don't have an interest in playing around on the side. They'll probably be together the rest of their lives.

R93's sad because no matter how cruel and insulting she tries to be towards AC and Ben, neither of them knows or could give a fuck if they did know.

by Anonymousreply 9504/29/2013

I'd like to hear about any... um, encounters posters have had with Ben's legendary dick. Stories?

by Anonymousreply 9604/29/2013

r92 has it. Those photos can't exist if Anderson and Ben were at a birthday party on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 9704/29/2013

Since Benderson didn't break up after the first set of pics, there is not a thing out there that could possibly break them up. They're unbreakable.

by Anonymousreply 9804/29/2013

Together. Always together.

[quote]Anderson Cooper and boyfriend Ben Maisani eating dinner at Rogue & Canon in SoHo before heading for drinks at Jimmy at The James hotel

by Anonymousreply 9904/29/2013

OMG he owns a bar!!!!!!?!?

by Anonymousreply 10004/29/2013

I hooked up with Ben once back when he worked at Barracuda. He was a very aggressive top (one of the few real tops I've actually met). He fucked me hard with his fat cock for a really long time, and I loved every single minute of it. He was pretty vocal in bed, which totally turned me on. I wish all the tops were that good!

by Anonymousreply 10104/29/2013

Well now we know one of the BIG reasons why AC will never leave Ben thanks to R101.

by Anonymousreply 10204/29/2013

R101's description made me hard!

More details on Jerry Seinfeld's birthday party on Sunday:

[quote]Jerry Seinfeld's birthday party guest list may be hard to top next year! Ahead of his 59th birthday on Monday, Apr. 29, the actor enjoyed a special dinner with wife Jessica and several celebrity friends at NYC's Carbone restaurant on Sunday. A source tells Us Weekly that the birthday boy was joined by Jake Gyllenhaal, Isla Fisher, Andy Cohen, Anderson Cooper and partner Ben Maisani, George Stephanopoulos and wife Ali Wentworth. Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick were also in attendance with their son James, 10, and twin daughters Tabitha and Marion, 3. The star-studded group celebrated Seinfeld's at a back table in the Italian restaurant. The source tells Us they all sang "Happy Birthday" and enjoyed some cake.

by Anonymousreply 10304/29/2013

Except for Isla Fisher....the people in r103's link sound like the most closety group ever assembled.

by Anonymousreply 10404/29/2013

Is anyone watching AC360 at 10pm tonight? Instead of the usual repeat of the 8pm show, Anderson is moderating a round table discussion with Christiane Amanpour, Jeffrey Toobin and Andrew Sullivan. They just discussed whether the US should intervene in Syria, and now they're talking about Jason Collins. Pretty interesting stuff, I hope they keep this format.

by Anonymousreply 10504/29/2013

Thanks R103. That's a really unique guest list. There must have been a lot more flames at the table beyond just the candles on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 10604/29/2013

I liked it a lot. AC and Sullivan got into a little tiff about the use of the f word as a gay slur, Sully told off John McCain and Amanpour over Syria, Jeff Toobin had to school Amy Holmes a few times and AC said there were two "big gays" at the table when they were talking about the gay NBA player. I hope they keep this format. It was executed better than that dumb "Point" show they had.

by Anonymousreply 10704/29/2013

R101 - I don't mean to be one of those guys who dumps on posters with good gossip - I believe your post..........but that being said, Anderson obviously seems like a total top, so do you think Ben now bottoms?

Also, was Ben wearing a condom?

by Anonymousreply 10804/29/2013

[quote]AC said there were two "big gays" at the table when they were talking about the gay NBA player.

He's likely taking aim at the top job at GLAAD or HRC. Easy work with good pay. Ben can handle the party and banquet plans while AC works with Congress and the media. He's got his sights on being the MLK of the gay equality era.

by Anonymousreply 10904/29/2013

What's up with Jerry's tres gay birthday party guest list?

by Anonymousreply 11004/29/2013

Jerry was a scientologist for a while remember...he's friendly with Tom Cruise....he's very neat....not that there is anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 11204/30/2013

Anderson may not have been publicly out, but he wasn't like Jason Collins who couldn't have a relationship and would just go home to his dog because he couldn't take the chance of someone finding out he was gay. Anderson seemed surprised and sad for the guy because of that. AC wasn't bearding, he had bf's and dates and lived openly as a gay man even though he wasn't out publicly.

by Anonymousreply 11304/30/2013

Anderson a "total top"? R108 must be kidding, he's known to be quite the bottom. Looks the part too. No wonder he's fallen hard for a big-dicked top like Ben.

by Anonymousreply 11404/30/2013

R108 was kidding of course.

by Anonymousreply 11504/30/2013

R101. Did Ben wear a condom? Did he cum inside of you? Big load.

by Anonymousreply 11604/30/2013

I wonder if AC and Ben bareback. I can't even picture AC having sex, he just seems a little uptight, but maybe he's a wild WASP.

by Anonymousreply 11704/30/2013

[quote]I can't even picture AC having sex, he just seems a little uptight

Those ones are always the biggest freaks imaginable, trust me. Don't be fooled. AC gets it in, with Ben and probably some others too.

by Anonymousreply 11804/30/2013

Page Six reported this from last Saturday:

[quote]While top journalists Tom Brokaw and Barbara Walters skipped the dinner because of the movie star crowd, Anderson Cooper stayed behind in New York with his boyfriend Benjamin Maisani. The CNN anchor and Maisani, who owns East Village bar Eastern Bloc, were spotted at dinner with friends Saturday night at Rogue & Canon in the West Village. After their meal, the duo was spotted at rooftop bar Jimmy at The James Hotel, where they met up with friends, a few tables away from Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt, who stopped by to celebrate a friend’s birthday.

By the way, notice how r53/r65 who said that new cheating photos would turn up this week has completely disappeared now that all those recent sightings of AC and Ben together are making such claims rather unlikely! Another DL rumor debunked.

by Anonymousreply 11904/30/2013

I'm still confused by those kissing pics of Ben but one thing is for certain, after what R101 has said about Ben's sexual prowess, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for Anderson to cheat on HIM and that is what seems to be happening. AC is going to hold onto Ben for life. I like the name of that restaurant "Rogue & Canon".

R118 has a point.

by Anonymousreply 12004/30/2013

[quote]Aquarius will offer their sexuality freely & without restrictions.

Those of you all hot and bothered about Ben's big dick and bedroom skills ought to get yourselves to NYC stat.

by Anonymousreply 12104/30/2013

Wish it was that easy, r121. The things I would do to that hot stud with the donkey dick!

by Anonymousreply 12204/30/2013

Tonight on the new 360 format at 10pm, Anderson was discussing Jason Collins and talked about what it meant for an openly gay public figure to balance a natural wish for privacy with the importance of visibility as a gay man. He said that for him, the challenge was in balancing the two. He brought up our celebrity-obsessed culture and made this interesting comment: "Do I want my partner to be subjected to this?", which I thought was interesting as it was the first time that I heard him talk about how his fame affects his relationship with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 12304/30/2013

R123 I'm guessing you are a rather new fan of Anderson's. When Anderson was dating Julio he suddenly gained fame at CNN with his reporting during Katrina and it put a big strain on their relationship. Fans would stalk Julio trying to get to Anderson and that was before Anderson was out and even before it was as well known as it was by the time he met Ben. That seemed to play a big part in his break up with Julio.

I'm sure it made him aware of how his celebrity affected his partners, current and future. I found it interesting that while Anderson mentioned a/his partner on AC360, he didn't mention Ben name. He's only done that once, at the GLAAD awards. And he still didn't walk the red carpet with Ben, even that night.

I think Anderson realized that he was sending the wrong message by staying in the closet and when pubic opinion shifted towards acceptance of gay people, he felt "safe" enough to come out publicly. Ben happened to be the person he was/is with at the time.

by Anonymousreply 12405/01/2013

Never in a million years would I have imagined that one day Anderson would talk about an aspect of his relationship with Ben on 360, that was really something, since he's come out, everything has changed.

R124, he does want to maintain a bit of privacy and maybe Ben doesn't want to walk red carpets or have his name mentioned much (I recall reading a tweet from a friend of his saying that Ben hates to be mentioned on Twitter). I think it's a MAJOR step for Anderson to get on his NEWS PROGRAM and even mention that he has a partner, let alone talk about what he decided would be best for dealing with everyone knowing that he was in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 12505/01/2013

They're repeating the new format 360 show right now on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 12605/01/2013

R124, when exactly did Anderson ever discussed the impact that his fame had on his relationship with Julio? He never even acknowledged that he was his partner back when they were dating. How can you say that "fans stalking Julio to get to Anderson played a big part in their breakup"? Did Julio tell you this himself? Otherwise, where did you get such info? Sounds to me like you've created this narrative in your own head. Nobody knows what caused AC and Julio to break up, so that's a big assumption for you to make.

I agree with r125, I thought it was fascinating to hear Anderson talk about how his high public profile affects his relationship with Ben on 360 last night. He specifically said that he didn't want his partner, who's not a public figure himself, to be subjected to the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 12705/01/2013

[quote]R124, when exactly did Anderson ever discussed the impact that his fame had on his relationship with Julio? He never even acknowledged that he was his partner back when they were dating. How can you say that "fans stalking Julio to get to Anderson played a big part in their breakup"? Did Julio tell you this himself? Otherwise, where did you get such info? Sounds to me like you've created this narrative in your own head. Nobody knows what caused AC and Julio to break up, so that's a big assumption for you to make.

Of course it was a creation of r124. A huge percentage of every AC thread is fiction. If Anderson were to sneeze on 360, someone would rush here to tell everyone that Ben is standing by to rush him to a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 12805/01/2013

wasn't the guy in the photo Jacques Chirac?

by Anonymousreply 12905/01/2013

[quote]A huge percentage of every AC thread is fiction.

That may very well be r128, but it doesn't mean that people can make things up and present them as facts, as R124 did when she claimed that "fans would stalk Julio trying to get to Anderson" and that "seemed to play a big part in his break up with Julio". There's no such evidence.

I agree with R125, I never would have expected Anderson to discuss his relationship with Ben on 360. Things sure have changed since AC met Ben.

by Anonymousreply 13005/01/2013

[quote]That may very well be R128, but it doesn't mean that people can make things up and present them as facts,

Are you going to stop them? They can make up things and they do it all the time. Is this the first time you've read an Anderson Cooper thread? If a post in this thread telling about Ben or Anderson's likes and dislikes isn't linked to a tweet from Ben or AC, it's fiction.

When you read something like, "I recall reading a tweet from a friend of his saying that Ben hates to be mentioned on Twitter," be aware that there's no link to that tweet. These threads are filled with "I recall" and the recall is often based on someone else's fiction.

by Anonymousreply 13105/01/2013

There's no link to that tweet because it happened a long time ago and is true, I don't care if you don't believe it. It was one of those club guys Ben knows and it was sort of early in AC and Ben's relationship (maybe around 2010-11) but the guy gave Ben some kind of compliment as a club owner and expressed regret because apparently he knew Ben was a fairly private person.

by Anonymousreply 13205/01/2013

I don't think it's fiction to say that both AC and Ben seem to be very protective of their privacy. Last night on his show, Anderson talked about being mindful of subjecting his partner to the public's intense scrutiny. It was clear that he wants to protect Ben from the kind of attention that comes with being involved with a celebrity. I totally understand that.

by Anonymousreply 13305/01/2013

That's why Ben doesn't walk the red carpet or get photographed much with AC, maybe it will change, but since he's not the famous one, AC protects him.

by Anonymousreply 13405/01/2013

Why Ben doesn't walk the red carpet: 1. Ben, who used to pose shirtless in his bar, doesn't want to be seen by the public. 2. Ben, who has given interviews for his bar to numerous publications, doesn't want any publicity. 3. Anderson is protecting Ben from the stalkers who drove Julio away.

by Anonymousreply 13505/01/2013

What happened to the poster who claimed that new "cheating" pics would turn up this week? I guess she's too cowardly to post on this thread anymore now that her lies have been exposed.

by Anonymousreply 13605/01/2013

Ben doesn't want "publicity" about his relationship with Anderson R135, you still don't get it do you? Has he ever mentioned Anderson once when he was talking about his bars? You know full well he NEVER has. The public may know he's AC's bf but that's not his problem, he doesn't have to discuss it. If AC ever gives him the green light to do it if he wants, then maybe he will one day. As far as the "shirtless" stuff goes, you judge his current behavior since he's been AC, not before he ever knew the guy, obviously he respects and loves AC and will do what AC feels is the right thing, that's what couples do.

by Anonymousreply 13705/01/2013

[quote]Ben doesn't want "publicity" about his relationship with Anderson

Link please.

Where did anyone claim that "Ben doesn't want "publicity" about his relationship with Anderson"?

The one place that connects Ben not wanting "publicity" and "his relationship with Anderson" is from R137 so he must be the expert and have all the insider information. Interesting how that "relationship with Anderson" is slipped into a spot where it didn't exist. So good to have someone here who is careful with the facts.

by Anonymousreply 13805/01/2013

Stop being stupid R138, you are playing games when it's obvious to anyone that over the years since they've been together, Ben has not discussed Anderson and doesn't look too thrilled when they get caught by cameras together, he tries to stay out of the spotlight. There are some people who are with celebs who run their mouths the minute they hook up with the person, Ben has stayed private and silent and that says to me that he doesn't want any publicity.

by Anonymousreply 13905/01/2013

As R137 pointed out, Ben may have done a few interviews (all of which were done around the time that one of his bars opened) but he has never mentioned Anderson's name in any of them. Those interviews were done for the sake of his businesses, not to discuss his relationship with a famous person. R138 is being obtuse, it's obvious that Ben isn't interested in publicity for publicity's sake, otherwise he could have milked a hell of a lot more out of his relationship with Anderson.

As to those shirtless pics, they were taken back when Ben worked at his gay bar before he met AC. They were candid photos that were never meant to be seen widely the way they have been once people realized that he was Anderson's bf, so I don't think it's fair to say that it's the same thing as being photographed by paparazzis. According to that warped logic, anyone who's ever had their picture taken while they're having fun with friends can then be accused of being a publicity whore. This is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 14005/01/2013

[quote]There are some people who are with celebs who run their mouths the minute they hook up with the person, Ben has stayed private and silent and that says to me that he doesn't want any publicity.

Exactly r139. Now watch R138 turn around and argue that Ben has remained private and silent not because he doesn't want publicity but because Anderson ordered him to. Just watch.

by Anonymousreply 14105/01/2013

THANK YOU R140 and R141 for speaking the truth here.

by Anonymousreply 14205/01/2013

Lol, you're welcome r142!

By the way, just like R136, I wonder what happened to those new cheating pics that were promised to us this week. Funny how r138 who has SO MUCh to say about the accuracy of what is said on this thread doesn't seem to have a problem with that claim that has been shown to be nothing but a lie. Interesting, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 14305/01/2013

[quote]you are playing games

Clearly, you are one of the creators of fiction on these threads, R139. You carefully added text to "Ben doesn't want publicity" and changed the meaning. It's absolute proof that you can't be trusted to provide real facts. You simply take a phrase here and there and add your own spin, pretending your fiction is fact.

[quote]I don't think it's fair to say that it's the same thing as being photographed by paparazzis.

Link please.

Where did anyone make the claim that those photos are "the same thing as being photographed by paparazzis."

Like 139, you demonstrate that you are a creator of the type of fiction that appears all through these threads, r140. You're one of the fiction writers who can't be trusted to provide any real facts. You take a phrase and add your words and spin it to create another meaning as if it's fact.

by Anonymousreply 14405/01/2013

[quote]Funny how [R138] who has SO MUCh to say about the accuracy of what is said on this thread doesn't seem to have a problem with that claim that has been shown to be nothing but a lie. Interesting, don't you think?

Link please.

Where did ANYONE post a message that they have no problem with the pictorial claim?

Could it be that the person who keeps bringing up the mystery pictures, is the one who posted that claim in the first place? Looking at your other fiction, maybe that was your fiction and you just want to keep adding to it.

by Anonymousreply 14505/01/2013

R144, you are a joke and not even worth a response anymore but I'm sure R143 is capable of destroying your idiotic arguments instantly. All of the evidence clearly points to us being right and you being utterly, entirely WRONG about everything when it comes to AC and Ben.

R143, yes, that is interesting and you know it's because her angle is to believe that AC and Ben aren't a committed and devoted couple. But once again, she's WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 14605/01/2013

Screw R145 and her link-addled mind.

by Anonymousreply 14705/01/2013

[quote]It's absolute proof that you can't be trusted to provide real facts. You simply take a phrase here and there and add your own spin, pretending your fiction is fact.

R144, since you're so invested in separating facts from fiction, can you tell us what you think happened to those new cheating pics that R53 promised us? Also, why do you think the poster (who also claimed that AC dated Mike Woods for 1 year and is sleeping with Gio Benitez) has mysteriously disappeared? Could it be because (gasp!) said poster was caught spreading too many lies? How come you're not on that person's case R144, given that you're such a stickler for truth?

[quote]Where did ANYONE post a message that they have no problem with the pictorial claim?

The fact that you chose to remain silent on the most egregious lies on this thread while focusing all your energy debating and nitpicking much less offensive posts suggests that you in fact have no problem with the "pictorial claim" as you call it, r145.

[quote]Could it be that the person who keeps bringing up the mystery pictures, is the one who posted that claim in the first place?

No dear, I didn't, but nice try. Now tell us the real reason why a champion of truth like you is so uncharacteristically tolerant of the most obvious lies spread on this thread. This should be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 14805/01/2013

[quote] Now tell us the real reason why a champion of truth like you is so uncharacteristically tolerant of the most obvious lies spread on this thread. This should be entertaining.

BURN!!!

I REALLY love R148!

by Anonymousreply 14905/01/2013

[quote]that is interesting and you know it's because her angle is to believe that AC and Ben aren't a committed and devoted couple.

Link please.

They are totally devoted as anyone can tell from the years they've been together. No proof is needed of that.

There's can be no doubt that you and the other fiction writers are no different from the one who created the tale of the mystery photos. Which one of you created that to get this thread rolling and how many more times will you mention how it's "missing" in order to bump the thread?

by Anonymousreply 15005/01/2013

Here's some non-fiction for you R150, you are a damn FOOL.

by Anonymousreply 15105/01/2013

R150 is just mad because Anderson said on 360 last night that he didn't want to subject his partner to the invasion of privacy that so many public figures have to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 15205/01/2013

Dear Benderfraus,

I don't wish death on you or anything but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water I'D DRINK IT.

R152 No that's not it. Trust me he's not that big of a celebrity. He keeps his partner hidden so that he can CHEAT freely without having to answer to the media about who he's with. If no one knows who his partner is he won't be held to a certain standard so he can travel all across the world, fuck who he wants to, and get away with it.

Actors, rappers, and rockers play this card all the time but it always back fires.

by Anonymousreply 15305/01/2013

[quote]He keeps his partner hidden so that he can CHEAT freely without having to answer to the media about who he's with.

Really R153? Thank you for figuring this out and explaining it to us all, that makes a lot of sense! Except that, last time I checked, Ben was the one who allegedly cheated on AC, not the other way around. Oops, there goes your silly theory!

[quote]If no one knows who his partner is he won't be held to a certain standard so he can travel all across the world, fuck who he wants to, and get away with it.

If Anderson really didn't want anyone to know who his partner is, then he wouldn't have acknowledged Ben in a very public speech and thanked him at the GLAAD awards (something which he has never done for any other boyfriend before Ben). If he really wanted to be perceived as a free agent, then he wouldn't have discussed his desire to protect his partner from public scrutiny on 360 last night.

In other words, your entire post is as far divorced from reality as is humanly possible, r153. But thank you for playing!

by Anonymousreply 15405/01/2013

Bravo R154 for calling out the lunatic @ R153, they never give up do they?

by Anonymousreply 15505/01/2013

Not only there were no new cheating pics this week as promised by the poster who has since mysteriously crawled back into a hole never to be heard from again, but Anderson and Ben have been seen together a lot this past week: they went out to dinner with friends last Saturday to Rogue & Canon in the West Village, attended Jerry Seinfeld's birthday party, and also went to a dinner in horror of Alan Cummings later this week.

by Anonymousreply 15605/05/2013

Those pictures of Ben in the bushes are from a dozen years ago. It's over. Stop bumping this thread. Anderson is out. Story over!

by Anonymousreply 15705/05/2013

Anderson and Ben look completely in love and totally content on those Alan Cumming party photos.

I figured that R157, but I wonder who it was that was so jealous and angry with Ben that they would try to break up his relationship with Anderson. Anderson probably got his lawyers on their ass and scared them off, whoever it was.

by Anonymousreply 15805/05/2013

This was the look on Ben's face when he found out who released those kissing pics to the press.

by Anonymousreply 15905/05/2013

link to Ben kissing in the bushes please.

by Anonymousreply 16005/05/2013

You never saw these R160? It's old news, REALLY old news according to R157.

by Anonymousreply 16105/05/2013

[quote]Anderson probably got his lawyers on their ass

There can be no doubt of that.

by Anonymousreply 16205/05/2013

[quote]Not only there were no new cheating pics this week as promised by the poster who has since mysteriously crawled back into a hole never to be heard from again,

No, unlike others here I'm not obsessed with AC/Ben and don't post on these boards every week. First week in May means first full week. Be patient.

by Anonymousreply 16305/05/2013

[quote]No, unlike others here I'm not obsessed with AC/Ben and don't post on these boards every week. First week in May means first full week. Be patient.

Heh! To be followed by 84 announcements that R163 mysteriously crawled back into a hole never to be heard from again.

It's not even the summer season but we're heading into re-runs. Once again, the photos won't appear but the queens will make daily announcements of that fact, as if we need to be reminded.

by Anonymousreply 16405/06/2013

The first week is over in a couple of hours. Where are the new cheating pics?

by Anonymousreply 16505/07/2013

The guy in the park was Philip Hewitt, son of James Hewitt. Philip is Prince Harry's half-brother.

by Anonymousreply 16605/09/2013

No cheating photos yet.

by Anonymousreply 16705/11/2013

There never will be any cheating pics. I wish someone would catch AC & Ben kissing or holding hands just once.

by Anonymousreply 16805/11/2013

JJ saw them kissing at Fergie's bday.

I also frequent a different form unrelated to AC and Ben and a poster commented that they saw them in NY having lunch I believe holding hands under the table. ..don't ask me to find that comment now, it was close to over a year ago when I read it. I asked for more detail but the poster didn't continue.

by Anonymousreply 16905/11/2013

Yes, but there are never pics of them kissing or holding hands, the closet thing to that is that video of them at the Madonna concert and it's Ben doing all of the grabbing and being affectionate towards AC, but either way, they really do love each other a lot.

by Anonymousreply 17005/11/2013

The Madonna video is cute.

They might start holding hands openly now, knowing that everything is in the open. Hopefully we will see more pictures of them now that the weather is getting warmer.

by Anonymousreply 17105/11/2013

Ben certainly seems highly affectionate, even with his friends like Josh Wood, he's very touchy-feely. I think AC is probably that way behind closed doors, but he doesn't look like he's into PDA.

by Anonymousreply 17205/11/2013

I agree.

Anderson seems really playful and in the video I think you could call Ben playful. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot of cuddling going on.

by Anonymousreply 17305/11/2013

I'm sure there is and there will be a lot more when Anderson has daytimes free to spend with Ben after the talk show has ended.

by Anonymousreply 17405/14/2013

Pics were killed by AC's hired hacks

by Anonymousreply 17506/12/2013

He can't control that.

by Anonymousreply 17606/12/2013

It's almost a year since those pics hit the international media. The press made a big thing about it, but we all know that it was nothing that Ben and AC couldn't handle with ease and silence.

by Anonymousreply 17706/14/2013

That's how AC's always handled things on his own and now they do it together.

by Anonymousreply 17806/14/2013

The young guy kissing Ben was about to come forward. Then this. Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 17906/16/2013

Dear r179, given the fact that you also promised us new cheating pics back in May (r53) that never materialized, I would say that pretty much everything that you post here can go into the "Total Bullshit" file. Thanks for playing!

by Anonymousreply 18006/16/2013

[quote]So.... who is invited to the big brunch at the Firehouse before the parade on Pride Sunday? Ben is going to whip up some scrumptious egg-white omelets! Cause their hottie friends from David Barton are off the carbs until the big Pines party. Hee.

This is not happening.

by Anonymousreply 18106/16/2013

AC and Ben in Brazil again?

Spotted @andersoncooper @Gru airport. ♥ 10:18 p.m. Sun, Jun 16 from Guarulhos, São Paulo

by Anonymousreply 18206/16/2013

Pablo lives in Brazil r182

by Anonymousreply 18306/16/2013

Ahmed Angel

by Anonymousreply 18406/16/2013

I don't think it's Pablo they're seeing. Maybe they have something going on with that Leo Neves guy in Brazil. An "arrangement". Before Ben, AC used to go to Brazil a lot but not THIS much. Something is going on.....

by Anonymousreply 18506/16/2013

Ben posted a pic on Instagram of a church in Trancoso. They've been there a few times. It's a popular place for weddings. Maybe they're planning their nuptials?

by Anonymousreply 18606/16/2013

R186 How do you "know" they've been there a few times. The church in Trancoso is a famous landmark and there's no way to know when Ben took that photo. He could have taken it when the big group of friends was there in February. There's been no mention of Ben being with Anderson when he was there for a long weekend over Easter and there was no mention of Ben in the sighting of Anderson at the airport in Sao Paulo. There were no sightings of Anderson in Trancoso this weekend.

I find it rather odd that Anderson and Ben would fly to Brazil for a 3 day weekend when Anderson has to be in Cannes on Wednesday. Why not spend 5 days in Paris or another European destination where it would be a short flight for Anderson to be go to Cannes.

This sounds like Anderson made a quick trip to Brazil for a hook up to me and Ben posted a photo to make it look like he was with him - for reasons only the two of them will know.

by Anonymousreply 18706/17/2013

Well you know what happens when some of us attempt to assert that Ben is not with Anderson somewhere - a pic or a sighting inevitably turns up. The rich can do things like taking a brief trip one place and then turning around and going somewhere else. Anderson was spotted at the airport in Brazil, so if Ben's taking pics in Brazil and AC's at the airport in Brazil, I think it's highly likely they are together in Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 18806/17/2013

AC and Ben's "pal" Leo Neves has made his Instagram account private all of a sudden. Gee, I can't imagine why....

by Anonymousreply 18906/17/2013

R188 I hope a picture of Anderson and Ben in Brazil does show up. Some people here seem to spend their time constantly searching for such photos and so they end up getting posted here.

My point was, just because Ben posted a photo to his Instagram page yesterday doesn't mean the photo was taken yesterday or this past weekend. We know he was there in February with the big group and the photo could have been taken then and just posted yesterday. When a photo is posted to Instagram it doesn't show the date the photo was taken, only the date it was posted, so there's no way to know.

We don't know that Anderson was in Trancoso this weekend - the sighting was at the airport in Sao Paulo and only one was posted. There are often Twitter sightings of Anderson that are wrong, so only time will tell, if he decides to share or a photo emerges.

by Anonymousreply 19006/17/2013

Why is it so important for you to convince everyone that Ben may not be with Anderson R190? After all of this time and all of the trips they've taken together as a couple, there's nothing outrageous about believing they are in Brazil together now.

by Anonymousreply 19106/17/2013

R191 I just find it odd they would pick this weekend for a get-a-way to Brazil when Anderson has to be in Cannes, France on Wednesday. Why not go somewhere in Europe like Paris or Rome where they would have more time together and less time on a plane. If the sighting is true, this smells of a hook-up to me, but maybe Ben was with and they both hooked up with their hot side dishes in Brazil.

Wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything - just pointing out that not all Twitter sightings can be believed and photos can be taken any time and later posted to Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 19206/17/2013

Ok R192, I guess we'll find out (or not). Maybe they had it planned out this way, Brazil then Cannes since they had a few days before AC had to be in France. It just seems to me that AC's in Brazil, Ben uploads a pic from Brazil at the same time AC's there, to me that sounds like they're together, but maybe you're right and they're not.

by Anonymousreply 19306/17/2013

The reason why Anderson and Ben have been going to Brazil so much lately is because they're interested in buying property there. They both fell in love with Trancoso last February and have been looking at a few houses for sale down there.

by Anonymousreply 19406/17/2013

I guess we may not find out if what R194 says is true or not, but AC has talked about how much he loves Brazil for years, I think he said it was the coolest place on earth, so if he were going to have a place outside the USA, that would most likely be it.

by Anonymousreply 19506/17/2013

So now Anderson may be buying a home in Brazil? Guess the Vanderbilt/land baron in him is coming out, too! Seriously, he has the firehouse in NYC, two properties on LI and now wants a house in Brazil? I guess if you have the money...

by Anonymousreply 19606/17/2013

[quote]The reason why Anderson and Ben have been going to Brazil so much lately is because they're interested in buying property there. They both fell in love with Trancoso last February and have been looking at a few houses for sale down there.

Um yeah, and Pablo is there! I told you they were looking for houses together there last year. Anderson is very bold to take Ben in the same vicinity as Pablo, but he has enough money to keep them both silenced.

by Anonymousreply 19706/17/2013

Anderson's got tons and tons of money, he could buy a home in all the cities he loves around the world. He loves Ben to death, but I guess there's another benefit to having a home in Brazil and that is being around lots of hot Latin men.

by Anonymousreply 19806/17/2013

Maybe Anderson wants a little love nest for his Brazilian side dish! I guess he and Ben could be looking for a place to buy in Brazil, but wouldn't it be smarter to rent or just stay in a hotel given their busy schedules and the amount of time they would be able to spend there?

Just curious R194 got their information. As much as the press in Brazil seems to know his every move when he visits, I'm guessing it will come out, if true, as real estate transactions are public records.

by Anonymousreply 19906/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.