Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Republican National Committeeman: "Filthy homosexuals" spread AIDS

Republican National Committeeman Dave Agema is facing calls for his resignation after he posted a Facebook article that calls homosexuals "filthy."

Agema, who has a long history of homophobia, posted on his private Facebook page a long-refuted article that purports homosexuals to be promiscuous, riddled with STDS, and usually drunk or high.

The good news is, he's getting blowback even from fellow Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 2104/25/2013

R1 said "blowback"

by Anonymousreply 203/28/2013

Here's his FB page...his wife looks like a realtor whore:

by Anonymousreply 303/28/2013

Let's hit him hard, people... seriously. Call, write, tweet, Facebook, ... Hit. Him. Hard.

by Anonymousreply 503/28/2013

Dave Agema is a notorious homophobe from Western Michigan. He's been the bane of the LGBT community for years.

by Anonymousreply 603/28/2013

Probably a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 703/28/2013

For all the talk about the momemtum for marriage equality, there are many states where this it's currently a dead issue, thanks to state politics being dominated by folks in the GOP like this douche and some socially conservative Democrats (e.g. anyone who thinks Dems in Louisiana or Mississippi would touch marriage equality is dreaming).

That's why I couldn't believe that there was no real pushback from counsel to Judge Roberts' claim about the "powerful" lobby for marriage equality. The power of that lobby only exists in the states where legislation has passed and a few more where it has a chance of passing.

Marriage equality in most of the U.S. is a long, long, long way away since the SCOTUS is not, IMO (and many others' opinions), going to provide a sweeping ruling for us.

by Anonymousreply 803/28/2013

This is like stuff Pat Buchanan would have said in 1988. Get with the times, loser.

by Anonymousreply 903/28/2013

One more reason to laugh at log cabin-ettes.

by Anonymousreply 1003/28/2013

Another piece of the HUGE pile of information proving that both parties are NOT different sides of the same coin.

by Anonymousreply 1103/28/2013

I don't know what to say. I am high much of the time. I don't know about filthy, but some of the things I have put in my mouth !

by Anonymousreply 1203/28/2013

The only men who are obsessed with the sex lives of other men are gay men. End of story. His wife should be worried.

by Anonymousreply 1303/28/2013

Ah, the closet door opens to reveal another one. So clueless, he probably thinks comments like this make him seem more heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 1403/28/2013

I wish stupidity and bigotry were painful.

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2013

[quote]e.g. anyone who thinks Dems in Louisiana or Mississippi would touch marriage equality is dreaming

That's because if they did they would be replace with a much more conservative Republican in the next election. The problem is the voters in places like that. We just have to face the truth. In some parts of the country, the majority is just scum/trash.

by Anonymousreply 1604/25/2013

NO ONE BUT A CLOSET CASE says things like that.

by Anonymousreply 1704/25/2013

But the RNC is changing! It's tent is big enough to encompass all!

by Anonymousreply 1804/25/2013

I'm shocked that the repugs are shifting from "women are all whores who ask to get raped and like it campaign", to Filthy Homosexuals spread AIDS campaign

by Anonymousreply 1904/25/2013

R3 How fucking dare you disparage ladies who earn an honest living! We aren't Realtors!

by Anonymousreply 2004/25/2013

So, the obvious question for this guy is whether he sincerely believes there is anything wrong with spreading anything filthy. I have no doubt he will come up with an excuse for himself.

by Anonymousreply 2104/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.