Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Guess Who's Lindsay's New BFF! Kristen Stewart!!!

Match made in heaven!

Lindsay Lohan has found an unlikely ally in her quest to be better understood by the public and the media — Kristen Stewart. We have exclusively learned Lohan, who’s refusing to go to court-ordered rehab until after Coachella, is hanging out with her. A source told us, “They met through one of Lindsay’s friends who also knows Kristen. Lindsay was invited up to Kristen’s house last week, and they hung out with Robert Pattinson, who was back from filming in Australia.” The source said the women found they had a lot in common: “Lindsay and Kristen discussed their careers, creative ideas and how they deal with living under the focus of the media and the paparazzi.”

by Anonymousreply 3003/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 103/28/2013

They have a few things in common: drugs and scissoring.

by Anonymousreply 203/28/2013

Kristen looks a little like Sam Ronson. Same butch rat face.

by Anonymousreply 303/28/2013

That's not going to help Kristen with those gay rumors...

by Anonymousreply 403/28/2013

Lindsay would greatly benefit from being associated with the young Hollywood crowd, no matter how negatively RPatz and KStew are viewed. Lindsay thus far has been associated with Tara Reid and washed up Paris Hilton. Lindsay should really try to revive her musical career....a few autotuned songs produced by Will.I.Am or someone like him would get her back her Hollywood street cred super quickly.

by Anonymousreply 503/28/2013

What a strange coincidence that Kristen Stewart is always being linked with lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 603/28/2013

Oh, please -- KStew is as butch as the day is long. I mean, even in full make-up and with big hair, she looks like a dyke in a dress.

I think they'll make a nice couple.

by Anonymousreply 703/28/2013

Oh damn! For a minute there I thought I had a new Bestie!!

by Anonymousreply 803/28/2013

Wait a minute, Lohan gets to put off rehab to attend a music festival??? WTF???? Why does this cunt get away with this?

by Anonymousreply 903/28/2013

Lindsay has been partying ever since she got that rehab sentence. She's now making some appearance in Brazil for which she will be paid $100,000.

by Anonymousreply 1003/28/2013

She's a high priced hooker now, sounds like. So she goes to an event, sits in a VIP area for a little but doesn't have to do anything really, and she gets paid for it. Why would anyone even think their party would benefit from that whore? It's not good publicity, it makes the party look shitty.

by Anonymousreply 1103/28/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1203/28/2013

Actually, I'm starting to think Lindsay will out live us all.

by Anonymousreply 1303/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1403/28/2013

Not surprised. Kristen looked strung out at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 1503/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1603/28/2013

[quote]Lindsay has been partying ever since she got that rehab sentence. She's now making some appearance in Brazil for which she will be paid $100,000.

I didn't realize Brazil had such shitty taste.

by Anonymousreply 1703/28/2013

Stewart was recently the subject of a BI about a young A-lister turning down an older B-lister. The story almost definitely was about Stew and...Marisa Tomei.

If Stewart doesn't want sex with Tomei, I'm almost certain she's straight.

But maybe she likes older skanks. Lohan looks older than Tomei.

by Anonymousreply 1803/28/2013

Lainey's article on the Lindsay/Kristen friendship is hysterical. She lambasted Stewart's people for issuing that stupid apology after her affair was made public but now she's DEMANDING that Stewart's PR issue an unequivocal denial about Lohan post haste. Because nothing could be lower than being associated with Lindsay!

by Anonymousreply 1903/28/2013

How do you know it was about Tomei, R18?

by Anonymousreply 2003/28/2013

This is Kristen's alleged girlfriend. I think she likes them young, hipster and soft butch.

by Anonymousreply 2103/28/2013

This chick at R21's link looks way older than Kristen.

What do you mean she "likes them young"?1 she looks way way older than Kristen who is just in her early 20s

by Anonymousreply 2203/28/2013

Bella and the Boozer?

"You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance (abuse), of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone."

by Anonymousreply 2303/29/2013

Marissa Tomei is a lesbian?!?

by Anonymousreply 2403/29/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2503/29/2013

R18 I thought that was about Kstew and Jodie.

by Anonymousreply 2603/29/2013

When the "cuckolding" scandal broke, I began to suspect that Stewart was trying to get out from the controlling thumbs of her managers, and her mothers. What could be more counter to her carefully crafted image that fucking a married father, in public?

I'm beginning to have those suspicions again, because NOTHING could be worse for her image.

by Anonymousreply 2703/29/2013

Isn't Jodie Foster old enough to be Kristen's great grand mother?

by Anonymousreply 2803/29/2013

Considering Jodie played Kristen's mom in Panic Room? No.

by Anonymousreply 2903/29/2013

Tomei has a VERY hot man at home. Why would she want ugly, unwashed Kstew?

by Anonymousreply 3003/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!