Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kim Kardashian: "how I would want to raise my children is to just not see color.”

I hope my children just won't see you, Kim.

by Anonymousreply 703/28/2013

All the Kardashians should be sterilized.

by Anonymousreply 103/28/2013

Except the colour green

by Anonymousreply 203/28/2013

The office fraus here worship her, and I have no idea why. They make fun of the big-boned one, but they adore Kim.

by Anonymousreply 303/28/2013

Then she'd be wise to have them spend all their time around their uncolored and ashen Grandmother, Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 403/28/2013

I wonder if she and Brody have ever fucked? They'd make some beautiful babies together.

by Anonymousreply 503/28/2013

I hate that b.s. that's why a lot of biracial kids are less adjusted than they used to be. I had Black/White, Black/Asian, White/Asian friends growing up. No one cared who's mom was what color or who's dad. Some of them were raised by White mothers alone and they still had an identity and a sense of self. Saying you "don't see color" is non-sense and it says, "you must be the exact same as me for us to show each other respect". These kids need to have self-love, and respect for others which teaches: You may be a different color, have a different religion, etc, but I will treat you with dignity and like a human being. Pretending there aren't differences between people is idiotic. All of my biracial nieces/nephews are well adjusted, thank goodnes their parents didn't have those attitudes because then it leaves society to tell the kids how people of this shade are values, how this gender is viewed, etc. and it's invariably bad. That's why they can test those kids still peeing in the bed and they already understand that to be darker is bad and to be whiter is right, and that girls are inferior. That's what they learn when you teach them nothing.

It's not about not seeing color, it's about seeing it and it not mattering.

by Anonymousreply 603/28/2013

well said R6

by Anonymousreply 703/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!