Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber drives recklessly, spits in neighbor's face, threatens to kill him

Well, he's in quite a spiral. The neighbor wants to prosecute..

Justin Bieber spit in his neighbor's face and threatened to kill him, after the neighbor dared tell the singer he was driving recklessly ... that's exactly what the neighbor told Sheriff's deputies.

Law enforcement and neighbors tell TMZ ... Bieber hocked a loogie in the man's face during a heated confrontation Tuesday morning. We're told Justin's Ferrari had arrived on a flatbed truck at around 8:00 AM and Justin decided to take it for a ride in the gated community. A number of neighbors say Justin was driving insanely fast -- the complaining neighbor says 100 mph.

The man -- a 47-year-old successful businessman and father of 3 -- went onto Justin's Calabasas property and screamed, "You can't drive like this!" The man told deputies, Justin responded by saying , "Get the f**k out of here," and then he spit in the guy's face and said, "I'm gonna f**king kill you."

The man filed a battery report and we're told he wants Bieber prosecuted and will not back down.

Sources connected to Justin's security team told TMZ there was no physical contact between the singer and the neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 6610/02/2013

The sooner he dies in a fiery crash the better!

by Anonymousreply 103/27/2013

"The sooner he dies in a fiery crash the better!"

DataLounge, you're so fucking fickle!

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2013

I thought nothing could top when Britney shaved her head.

I might be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 303/27/2013

I thought Biebs was on tour in Europe? It probably was some other douche driving the car. Maybe some friend of his that's house sitting or something.

Also, wouldn't you just call the cops in a neighborhood like that? What would make the neighbor assume he'd be able to just amble up to Bieber's front door and have a chat with him. That place has to be like Fort Knox with all the stalking fans that kid has. You would never be greeted by the celeb himself.

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2013

Hey Jess – your brain damaged. Don't quit your day job. Your deductive reasoning skills are pisspoor.

by Anonymousreply 503/27/2013

[quote]your brain damaged

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 603/27/2013

your should be you're.

by Anonymousreply 703/27/2013

It would be nice if he got put in jail for a few months.

by Anonymousreply 803/27/2013

Justin has turned into quite a hottie, YUM YUM !

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2013

I'm glad to hear he's a reckless driver. Tick tock...

by Anonymousreply 1003/27/2013

He needs to be stripped naked and punished by Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 1103/27/2013

I hope he dies tonight. Painfully. But quickly. Get it over with, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1203/27/2013

The loogie is up for bid on ebay right now.

by Anonymousreply 1303/27/2013

Let's show him where James Dean drove off a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 1403/28/2013

Hopefully he'll crash into Lindsay Lohan and end their (and our) misery once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 1503/28/2013

Lord. Another thread about Lesbian Drama?

by Anonymousreply 1603/28/2013

I know, R16. Even given the major VPL in the photo, it's hard to think of him as anything but a Babydyke.

by Anonymousreply 1703/28/2013

You must be talking about the ones in his head, R18.

by Anonymousreply 1903/28/2013

[quote]Hopefully he'll crash into Lindsay Lohan and end their (and our) misery once and for all.

That would make a great ending for the Movie of the Week that depicts the lives of two pathetic show biz druggies.

by Anonymousreply 2003/28/2013

Justin is a nasty piece of work. He threatened to fuck the shit, his words not mine, out of me. I told him his little willy couldn't do any such thing and I'd pay to prove I was right. He backed down real fast and threw up little in mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2103/28/2013

[quote]Even given the major VPL in the photo, it's hard to think of him as anything but a Babydyke.

Which VPL photo?

It's hard to picture him as having a penis.

by Anonymousreply 2203/28/2013

R22 Oops, wrong thread. It's in the Poland thread.

Here you go:

by Anonymousreply 2303/28/2013

That photo reminds me of trashy carny people, travelling with the circus like gypsies.

I bet he's illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 2403/28/2013

The correct tense is SPAT in the neighbor's face.

by Anonymousreply 2503/28/2013

The photo at r23 does not show VPL.

by Anonymousreply 2603/28/2013

He's not illiterate!

by Anonymousreply 2703/28/2013

Canadian trash!

by Anonymousreply 2803/28/2013

What is that thing that looks like a penis, R26?

by Anonymousreply 2903/28/2013

Do ppl still think this all is a "publicity stunt"?

He's having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 3003/28/2013

Where did this take place -- in Canada?

by Anonymousreply 3103/28/2013

Justin is so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 3203/28/2013

I farted at him too.

by Anonymousreply 3303/28/2013

What a fucking brat. His god better watch over him when his fellow prisoners are fighting over who gets to make him their bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3403/28/2013

It is not, r25!

Here on PEI, we say "sputted."

by Anonymousreply 3503/28/2013

Geezus, you people using the tired insult of "he looks like a girl/lesbian", what do you think most teenage boys look like? Do you think most are fully-developed with full-on hairy chests and Tom of Finland features? I can sorta get why straight guys hate/are jealous of the boy, but the level of hate from old gay queens is frankly bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 3703/28/2013

If he's going to act like a brat, he should get his butt blistered like one.

Jeremy, you need to pull down his Underoos, put him over your knee, and paddle his bare ass until it's beet red.

The ball's in your court, Dad.

by Anonymousreply 3803/28/2013

HA, I love R38.

by Anonymousreply 3903/28/2013

Have you seen his father? He's quite trashy looking. They got father/son tattoos together.

by Anonymousreply 4103/28/2013

Oh do shut up Jessica Fletcher at R40, as I am a gay man myself. If anyone is homophobic, it is the people who call the boy a "fag" or that he looks like a girl/lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 4203/28/2013

Saying he's a drugged out mess who sets a bad example for young people isn't the same as "hate" 37. Since when is it "hate" to state facts?

I hate stupid people, but I don't know if Bieber is stupid. OTOH, R37 is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 4303/28/2013

The kid is hardly walking around in a coke-, booze- or meth-induced coma the way that rotting, walking corpse Lindsay Lohan is, so to call him a drugged-out mess is both inaccurate and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 4403/28/2013

Can you imagine a 19yo new money punk moving into the house next door to you in an upscale neighborhood? Awww hell no.

by Anonymousreply 4503/28/2013

It's not so much the 19 y.o. new money punk as much as it is the requisite, enabling entourage. Bieber had "friends"living there while he was on tour who continuously threw loud, disruptive parties. Can you imagine plunking down the money to live in what you think is a secure, gated community and some entitled jackass and lowlife friends are driving like a lunatic at 8:00 a.m. endangering people going off to work and kids to school? On top of having to deal with the nuisance. This is one situation where I approve of a HOA going apeshit on one resident. And I loathe HOAs.

by Anonymousreply 4603/28/2013

Hes barely 19 and despite the fact that he hasn't reached puberty yet he looks 30 this week, so yes, I'd say something is seriously going on with him. Schizophrenia maybe.

by Anonymousreply 4703/28/2013

He just needs to be grounded to his bedroom for a week with NO television or dessert.

by Anonymousreply 4803/28/2013

Radical suggestion here. Maybe some HOAs and some neighborhoods ought to (maybe some condo associations and co-ops, too?) have some sort of "rule" that one has to be 21. Or 25. To live there.

I know this sounds nuts! But I have read over the years that Madonna has been turned down at various coop boards. In her case, not age, but perceived "style.

I'm just riffing on the poster who pointed out how annoying it must be for people in Bieber's neighorbood to have point-in-fact trash like him/his friends living there.

Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 4903/28/2013

[quote]The kid is hardly walking around in a coke-, booze- or meth-induced coma the way that rotting, walking corpse Lindsay Lohan is, so to call him a drugged-out mess is both inaccurate and stupid.

Give him time. He's 19. Lindsay is 26 and has been at this game a long time.

by Anonymousreply 5003/28/2013

I'm so tired of Justin Bieber already. Send him to juvenile court already.

by Anonymousreply 5103/28/2013

R37, neither Zac Efron nor Justin Timberlake looked like a lesbian in any picture I've ever seen. Not even once. Nor does either of them bring Tom of Finland to mind. (Tom of Finland? Really?)

This little turdpocket, OTOH...

by Anonymousreply 5203/28/2013

That Poland airport pic is damn HOT!

by Anonymousreply 5303/28/2013

You must be a lesbian, r53.

by Anonymousreply 5403/28/2013

[quote] He just needs to be grounded to his bedroom for a week with NO television or dessert.

All he needs is a good, hard ASS FUCKING. That'll set him straight.

by Anonymousreply 5503/28/2013

[quote]All he needs is a good, hard ASS FUCKING. That'll set him straight.

No, it won't. He'd be anything but straight.

by Anonymousreply 5603/28/2013

Like someone said in another thread, Marg Helgenberger called it and called it early.

by Anonymousreply 5703/28/2013

Did he mince over to his neighbor, stomp on his heels, with hands on hips and say "Jesums?"

by Anonymousreply 5803/29/2013

As feminine as he looks, he should be trying harder not to go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 5904/05/2013

I was always envious of the guys who got hairy in high school, but I attended a 15-year HS reunion recently and I was struck how relatively short these guys are.

Either short or significantly balding.

by Anonymousreply 6004/05/2013

^^ oops, sorry, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 6104/05/2013

I look forward to the day he gets hauled off to jail. Of course, like most other celebs, he'll get off.

by Anonymousreply 6204/05/2013

Justin Bieber is a living turd.

His parents are anti-gay religious nutcases.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 6304/05/2013

Germany gave him a month to go retrieve his pet monkey (if he presents the proper documentation).

by Anonymousreply 6404/05/2013

More reason to support One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 6504/06/2013

Justin Bieber won’t face criminal charges for allegedly threatening a neighbor who complained about his driving.

City News Service says Los Angeles County prosecutors decided Wednesday that there’s insufficient evidence to charge the pop star.

A neighbor in Bieber’s gated Calabasas neighborhood told a sheriff’s deputy that Bieber threatened him and spat in his direction when he confronted the 19-year-old about his driving last March.

Prosecutor Alan Yochelson wrote in a document that Bieber’s response seemed “immature” but not necessarily criminal.

He also said there’s not enough evidence to charge Bieber over a neighbor’s complaint that Bieber drove his Ferrari recklessly through the area in May. Yochelson said it’s unclear who was at the wheel.

Messages left for Bieber’s representative, Melissa Victor, weren’t immediately returned Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 6610/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!